Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Pandora

Yes, and what I really needed to do was only like four lines of syntax. *facepalm* Whatevs, it's done!! :D I am officially through with (my) classes for the winter.

Uncle Du

My car won't start. Likely the culprit is either the starter or the cylanoid. And we can't afford to fix it right now. I hate that stupid thing.

That sucks! If I was closer I could help!

Yes, and what I really needed to do was only like four lines of syntax. *facepalm* Whatevs, it's done!! :D I am officially through with (my) classes for the winter.

Well I understand that! LOL

Ayingel

DO NOT TELL ME THAT YOU MAKE EXCEPTIONS FOR FULL TIME WORKING STUDENTS AND THEN NOT MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR ME, A FULL TIME WORKING STUDENT. And then you have the gall to talk to me like something I brought up as an idea to take my test is stupid, because you said that is something you would do. ewok you. Seriously.

Ayingel

Stop taking my sith out of the washer and putting it on the counter. You can ewoking wait to do your laundry, just like how I have to wait for all of ewoking you.

Ayingel

My building is full of assholes. I hope this guy's laundry is still wet when he takes it out of the drier. Pretty sure it will be because I turned off the drier. Asshole. Take my still wet sith out of the drier and see what happens.

Pandora

What an ass!

Uncle Du

Throw that sith outside next time and let it freeze.

Ayingel

And now I'm pretty sure he stole my bathmat because it's nowhere to be found with the rest of my laundry...I have to put a hand towel on the floor. I better have all of my underwear.

Pandora

I am seriously struggling to comprehend that level of assholishness.

Uncle Du

If that dudes a creeper, better be keepin' an eye on the undies. :p

Bad furday

*Would like to make a public statement right now that he has not stolen any of Ayingel's undies* :p

Uncle Du

:lol:

Pandora

Different creeper. :p

Princess

Good idea Furday

Ayingel

My math "instructor" is a ewoking ######. That is all.

Pandora

I get that we can only expect so much from minimum wage employees, but dear God, do all of my husband's employees have to be unreliable wastes of skin? He now gets to work a 16 hour day.

Uncle Du

Wow. If it helps, I'm working between 12-16 hours a day and that's with skilled labor making 20+ an hour. I know it doesn't, since you don't get to see your hubby at all.

On a work note, found out that there's pretty much only gonna be 3 of us doing this next installation.....it's a ten person job to get it done on time. This is going to be interesting.

Pandora

I would be less upset about it if he were making over $20 an hour, which he didn't get even when he was skilled labor. Memphis sucks.

Uncle Du

What does he do? Wanna move? :p

Pandora

Yes, but only because the job market in Memphis is completely abysmal.

Uncle Du

*sigh*

Found out that I won't be getting paid for any of my overtime until the mother-ewoking 11th of January. Thanks a lot dumb ass company. sith on the little guys that count on that overtime. Coulda used it to get my kids sith for Christmas, but who cares about that.

Ayingel

At least you can get overtime at any point these next two weeks. With the holiday, any extra hours are just extra hours--no time and a half from what I understand.

Princess

I now have an extra 6.5 hours next wee, but it won't be overtime because it won't push me over 40 hours, however, I get 6 hours of Holiday pay on Tuesday

Pandora

UGH. YES I put your stupid precious poinsettias out in the cold. Sorry they died, but as we've discussed they are poisonous and my cats eat houseplants. I was not in the least concerned about the ewoking plants when my cat got sick on them. I was much more worried about my cat than your goddamned, ugly, $8 death plants. If the cats really do piss on your bed as you swear they do (doubt it), maybe it's because they think you're trying to kill them. Because, let's face it, you're obviously not trying NOT to.

Bad furday

Lol, an ex co-worker of mine posted this FB status last night, concerning her son:

"nothing like a christmas eve visit to the ER, thanks Jeffery!"

:p ...I wonder what it was?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.