Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Ayingel

This kid didn't get a tip, and I'll usually tip even if the service is bad, but this was inexcusable.

Edited by Ayingel

Ayingel

Be MINDFUL of time-off requests?! HELLO! My best friend and I are BOTH getting married this summer. It isn't my fault that I don't get any invitations for ANY of her sith in time because people are use to 2 weeks for a time off request being perfectly ewoking fine. I'm her maid of ewoking honor. I can't plan sith and not be there for it. You were all there in the background when I asked about those two days and when he said it was okay. I can't do this anymore. Hire some more goddamned people so we don't have this problem any more. I know I'm asking for a lot of time off, but look, asshat, I have a life outside of work. I HATE THAT I CAN NEVER BE A PART OF IT! Do you know how hard that is? I feel like I have completely let her down as a MOH because I haven't been able to attend or plan ANYTHING for her so far. You know, only you and Kirsten have been the ones causing issues with me being able to have a life (and making me miserable about it). Mike, Evan, and hell, even Tim has been okay with it. What is your ewoking problem with me? Is this your "gentle" way of letting me know ahead of time that I won't be able to have a honeymoon after my wedding? How about this, you go through planning a smashing party for your daughters and then be told that you can't attend something at your own house. Let me know how that feels--oh wait, you never will because your a bitch who gets whatever you want. I even put on my new availability that this could start to be an issue. I'm getting ewoking married. What's going to happen when people throw events for me? Am I expected to not show up to those? Because I can tell you that that's not going to happen. I know several people have filed complaints about you. I know that our HR rep is PISSED that people still have issues with you. I wonder what would happen to all the other servers if I quit. I'd like to see you cover your ass after all of that. You sure are ewoking lucky that I'm not vested until July 19. As soon as that happens, I am getting the HELL out of there. You know, I would have been far less upset if you would have been willing to work something out with me, but I see that isn't going to happen. I know you're trying really hard to get me out of there. I know you're sick and ewoking tired of me taking my workman's comp. You know what? I'm ENJOYING my free chiropractic care. And I KNOW you're enjoying my lifting restriction. I know I am.

Ayingel

Robert and I talked about rearranging the living room, and now I've decided I don't like the changes and he called me crazy and now is in a pissy mood. I feel off balance AND i don't have internet. I think I have a right to not like it.

James the Defender

I understand how frustrating it is when a significant other is in a bad mood and you don't like what you don't like. Period.

Talking from a man's perspective, though, I can understand about rearranging a room being maddening. My wife wants to rearrange our room constantly and for me, at least, it's tough b/c it's like "It's your project, but I have to help, and the room is fine just like it is."

Ayingel

Lol, honestly, that's how I was for the longest time. Then we finally did it, and he said to tell him what I thought and I did. We compromised now, though, and I like it this way :)

Ayingel

OMG SOMEONE TURN THAT ewokING ALARM OFF. IT HAS BEEN GOING OFF SINCE I GOT HOME HALF AN HOUR AGO.

Ayingel

I offered to give you a ride to the airport because I felt bad that you only have a bicycle. I did not offer to give you a ride everywhere today, and offer to answer the ewoking phone when you're drunk, tired, and still haven't packed. I am going to bed and will call you in a few hours.

Ayingel

I have now been sitting outside your house for 35 minutes. We needed to leave 20 minutes ago. This is why I called you an hour ago. All of this sith you are doing now, you could have done after I dropped you off yesterday. Don't expect a ride for awhile. I'm going to be "busy." This is ewoking ridiculous.

Princess

I just missed the bottom step of my parent's porch and can't put any weight on my left ankle now

Ayingel

Does someone care to explain to me why I'm paying a school I never attended and don't even remember applying to so that I can register for classes at my school.

Radioactive Isotope

I have a friend who ended up with bed bugs. No big deal, really. My town's on the list of the worst infected cities and it's just one of those things that happens. However, while a bunch of us were camped out at a laundromat helping her wash all her family's clothing, I found out another friend has them too. The second friend moved recently and I helped her go through her stuff and get rid of a bunch of it. Some of that stuff ended up at my house (a couple Snuggies are what I'm worried about). So now I get to wash all my blankets in the front room, the dogs' blankets, our bedding, and pray we get lucky and have no uninvited guests. I think we're ok because I haven't seen any critters (I've looked) and as far as I can remember, all the stuff I got from her was in totes. Or it's been in my car the whole time, and it's been plenty hot enough for the car to heat up enough to kill them. This is so not what I wanted to do today.

Princess

Ugh.

Princess

My car broke down today. Almost on the highway. Took over an hour to get it towed so I didn't make it to the dealership before they closed for the day

Pandora

I am stranded at home with no car and no internet. I have to email revisions to my professor and project director tonight and no way of running additional stats. Ill also have to type my revisions on my phone for the director to add to my poster. Kind of an FML sorta day.

Princess

My car is costing $500 to fix. Everyone on FB tells me that I'm getting ripped off

Ayingel

What's wrong with it? Did they say?

Bad furday

Something about the oxygen sensor in the engine, wasn't it? Perhaps a call in to Car Talk might be in order ;)

Princess

It's the mass airflow sensor, which apparently is an expensive sensor

TheUnknown

Oh, god, not those. One went out on my 2000 Altima. It's apparently a sensor that regulates the mixture of air and fuel that goes into the motor. When it goes haywire, it'll either cause your car to drink gas (I guess because it overbalances in favor of gas) or shuts your engine down. I had mine shut my engine down, on the Interstate, in the center lane, right in front of a tractor-trailer. And yes, they are a bitch to get fixed. New, it would have cost me like $300. Try going to a junk yard instead.

Bad furday

Yes, your car is old enough Prinny, that you should be able to find parts for a late model Impala fairly easily used/ at a junkyard.

Ayingel

You. You know who you are. It must be so easy to blame all of your problems on everyone else. Things have been planned for a long time and now you go and screw it all up and expect me to bend over backwards to make up for your mistakes. I've worked so hard to get to this point, and now you're making me want to give up again.

Princess

Oh, god, not those. One went out on my 2000 Altima. It's apparently a sensor that regulates the mixture of air and fuel that goes into the motor. When it goes haywire, it'll either cause your car to drink gas (I guess because it overbalances in favor of gas) or shuts your engine down. I had mine shut my engine down, on the Interstate, in the center lane, right in front of a tractor-trailer. And yes, they are a bitch to get fixed. New, it would have cost me like $300. Try going to a junk yard instead.

Yes, your car is old enough Prinny, that you should be able to find parts for a late model Impala fairly easily used/ at a junkyard.

If I had someone to fix it for me. I just had the dealership do it.

Then I took the car to Midas and got the brakes done since they needed to be done, they gave me a discount on the rotors and since I had my brakes done there last time, I have a lifetime warranty on the pads.

Jake Durron

I love my momma... but she needs to stop ordering ewoking pizza every week. I've got motivation to lose weight, I just don't have the willpower to resist the deep dish, white sauce, onions, olives, spinach, extra cheese and feta pizza.

Pandora

*Slaps hand* NO! Nooooo.

When you know pizza is coming, drink a bunch of water, have ONE SMALL slice, eat it slowly and really enjoy it, and then fill up with a salad or hummus or something.

James the Defender

I'm unemployed, my father is disabled (with no disability coming in as of yet), my mother ran out of unemployment, I'm on unemployment, and my wife has a job at a convenience store (Wawa to be exact, for those who know the chain), and her manager gives her FIVE hours this week, count them....FIVE... She told him she's the only one in the house with a job and since then he has given her progressively fewer hours each week. She's been looking for a new job and has applied several (dozen) places and no one has bit, yet. This is incredible! It won't even be enough to cover the loan which is taken out of her check weekly!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.