Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

MsSolo

If your mad, fustrated, angry or jsut plain annoyed, post here. Vent those negative feelings!

I've just been doing my IT cw, due in tomorrow. Putting it into little plastic wallets in one of those little plastic wallet books. Took me two hours to do my own-set project, and then i had to do my board-set. My teacher wants it so you can see every page. there's only 40 pockets, and well over 100 pages! Task 1 is nice and spread out, but the rest are exactly as they were previously because there was no other way t make them fit. I also found that I'd forgotten to print loads of stuff, meaning I had to remember to leave gaps and if I've forgotten any I swear I'm going to explode tomorrow. To cap it all off, my Spanish GCSE oral is next week and we're going away this weekend!

See, now I finally feel better. Ranting is good. :smile:

Jake Durron

The Stupid Geocities wont let me cut and paste now I have to do the whole thing over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Your right it does feel better)

Andy

Argh! I'm mad because now there is a rant thread and i havn't got anything to rant about :angry:

Jake Durron

:lol:

MsSolo

It is frightening how much better it made me feel. I'm usually more of an extorvert on the web than i am in real life, but that was more than i do usually.

Oh, and if Mjade drops in, I am really sorry about that ranting pm. It was supposed to go to GMT (i know, i just told u that, but i feel the need to make it v clear how sorry i am by posting it everwhere)

Jake Durron

Life is so wierd, I always feel better (that is why I scream at my brothers so much)

Ana

Somebody who is proficient at killing people, get on over here to California and do something about my sister. She is 11 and too old to watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame again!!!

Jake Durron

do you want me to torture her or do you want her to suffer?

Ana

I don't care just make her stop!!!! No more Willie Wonka! No more Sims! No more Teletubbies!!!!! Help!

Starstripe

No chance of that, sorry to say. They just do it to spite us, I think (I have a little brother). Ok, something to rant about: LIBRARIES that don't even know what SW is (seriously, the local Librarian doesn't know what SW is). They don't have any and I'm out of pocket money. I cna't get SbS!!!! I don't have any of the latest NJO!!! I am lost!!! HELP!!! Not tomention that I have three repots to do... by Monday. And a test on Ancient Greece on Thursday! My life is a wreck and the species is killing itself!!! Help!!!

It's scary how good that feels :beer:

Ana

Ouch, that's harsh. We have no school all week, so I am stuck at home with the Royal-Majesty-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed. My Rotten-To-The-Core-Cherished-One gets to choose exactly what we get to do, when, and I get to pay for it all. Movies, food, souvenirs, whatever-- no reimbursement from the parentals, and I don't get baby-sitting pay.

Starstripe

Oooch...

Ana

She's 11, isn't that old enough to start paying for her own movie tickets and food? And why do I even have to watch her? She's a big kid! Heck, she's as tall as me!

Bad furday

I've got to have a 20 page research paper done by May and I've only got 4 pages!!!!

Starstripe

Fill it up with garbage. I once wrote about fish for two pages... in a report on birds. And I got an A+, too

EDIT: Spellchecker

May the Force be with you (Twice. In bed)

-=[Cadet 005]=-

[ This Message was edited by: Starstripe on 2002-04-19 02:49 ]

Ana

RTTCCO has control of the remote!!! Not Survivor again!!!!!! :sad:

Starstripe

Ouch. Survivor, ughh... Try diversionary tactics. Say there's cookies in the kitchen, or something, and steal the remote.

Ana

Umm, the kitchen is separated from the room with the TV only by a waist-high bannister and two steps!!

Starstripe

That might be a problem. try a different room, maybe

^Hal^

I pity you Ana, really I do...

Anyway, I have to do 2 different history essays and prepare a speech thingy all for monday.

or, as Chewie might say:

RARRRRRRRAOAAOHHGUYGAGHAAOAOAUHHAAOAORRORORROORAAAAAHHHAAAAAIIIFDDDDARRRARARAORO

ARORORAROOROARORROARGH

Ana

WHY CAN'T PARENTS JUST LET YOU SLEEP IN ON WEEKENDS?!?!?!?!?!?

^Hal^

Actually, I don't like sleeping in on weekends, cos I find that if I get up after 10 o'clock, the day seems really short, and since the weekend is only two days, I like to make it last...

Ana

Yeah, but ten is different than SIX THIRTY!!!!

^Hal^

hmmm true. I have to get up at 6:30 every day during the week. I don't like it. Still I always try to get up at 8-8:30

Ana

I have to get up at 4:30 on school days. So I just want to sleep until 7:30 on weekends. Is that really too much to ask for?!?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.