Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Bad furday

:angry: Grrr argh! Managed to elude the Cyberpatrol thingy my school set up on their computers and made it to SW.com. However, I wasn't allowed to sign in to the site or post on the story! :angry: :evil: Somehow, the school deemed the site harmful to us and restricted our acess. It's that new computer guy's fault!! :evil:

sarah

I have SATs on Saturday......I just want to get them over and done with. Oh I also have to do a human behavior experiment for school, and I have no idea what I'm going to do....... :angry:

MsSolo

yeah, I know what u mean. my GCSEs r in 2 weeks, and i'drather get them over and done with

sarah

I have a cold.....at least I think it's a cold. I had a stuffy/runny nose last week. Now I have a cough and a sore throut. (sp)

Pandora

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!

I'm so sick of: (if you fit into any of these, no offense, and you'll be redeemed at the end, so, just bare with me on this rage)

1 :evil: slow people

2 :evil: loud people

3 :evil: overly quiet people

4 :evil: bimbos

5 :evil: preps

6 :evil: airheads

7 :evil: people that don't care about anything

8 :evil: selfish people

9 :evil: arrogant people

10 :evil: snobs

11 :evil: anyone else that ticks me off!

IF YOU FIT INTO ONE OF THOSE, YOU ARE REDEEMED IF:

1) :) You're my friend

2) :) You're nice to me

3) :) You're a Star Wars freak

(I think that takes all of you off my official Stupid List. Yes, I actually have one, and most everyone at my school is on it :grin: )

Andy

I have a hate list.... it's a list of anybody I don't like :)

none of you are on it though

Rogue

Whoa....after all I've done I'm on neither list...wow! Thanx! I know the feeling commmander I just hate Preppy people, who are so snobbly and cocky it's not funny...And men who like to play games with girls...gnasty ones like the ones that were played on me....

^Hal^

Hmmm... i don't think I qualify for that list. I'm defnately not stupid (or so I keep being told), and i'm not a preppy/snob etc...

sarah

I don't fit the list.

My personal hate list is very similar.

sarah

SATs tomarrow......SATs tomarrow.....SATs tomarrow..... :nerves:

I can't wait for them to be over. As soon as they are I'm going to Barnes and Noble to stock up on Star Wars books to relax my brain......I'm serious about that too.

I need a drink. :beer:

^Hal^

I'm sure they can't be that hard. Don't worry about 'em. If you stay cool, you'll do much better than you would if you panicked or sometihng. Take from te wisdom of Yoda.

A jedi is best when calm and at peace. This is true for anyone.

Rogue

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I have to get offline at 4:30 today to babysit my sis who just entered the terrible twos..... :cry:

^Hal^

4:30 being when in real time (GMT)

Rogue

I dunno...about 45 min from now?

^Hal^

9:30... Which mean's you're 5 hours behind us...

Ana

I caught my finger in between two weights today and got a blood blister on my little finger, which makes it really hard to type. Evil weights!!!!! :evil:

^Hal^

My nail on m little finger has been mangled for a few weeks now, since it got slammed in a door... It got even more mangled today cos I crushed it by accident while canoeing

Sticks

grr....grr...grr...(dont ask)

;)

lol, I'm bored

Ana

Evil evil dolls........... Armageddon Day is this Saturday, celebrate accordingly........ Tomorrow is New Year's.

How much of that did you understand?

Rogue

About 79%....like I said...above average....

Ana

ok so i like this guy but i dont know if i really like him because it first started as a joke but then after a while, it got real. everyone tells me that he has a girlfriend, but his brother doesnt even know that he does. im almost positive that he does, although ive been told that she doesnt go to our school. i dont know if i should continue to like him (or start because im still not sure if i do) or if i should move on and like someone else. ive liked a lot of guys in my life so i dont if im seriously liking him or its just another "thing".

Ana Mendoz's friend :love: :cry:

Bad furday

Confusing, isn't it?! :wink:

Ana

:rof: furday. You couldn't have possibly said anything to piss her off more. Way to go! :wink:

JainaSolo;)*

I just got my hair cut really short and NO ONE SEEMS TO NOTICE!!!!! :evil: It's annoying me to death. the people who do notice say "have you gotten your hair cut?" then I say "noooo, do you think?"

when forced into wearing a purple outfit and stage makeup, then being forced to stand in line at CVS for everyone to stare at, I don't have that much patience left by the time the show starts. :?!:

(I'm in a play, last night was opening night... :wink:)

we were late getting on stage and the girl in fron of me tripped and fell into the orchestra pit. :oops:

someone shot silly string into the audiance and got it all over this old lady. her wig fell off. :rof:

my dad is pulling apart the bathroom, don't ask why, a wall collapsed on the two of us. I just got all the dust off me a few minutes ago. :(

I'm the youngest person on this site (no one is eleven that I know of, anyway), I'm the youngest person in the seventh grade, and I'm the youngest person in my confirmation class. I want to be thirteen so badly. July fourth seems so far away. :cry:

the end of a hammer just came through the wall next to me. :o I should shut off my laptop before there's dust all over it too.

MsSolo

I have a problem: I have a boyfriend I don't really like. I mean, he's really sweet, and great looking, and older than me (always a plus!), then we have the fact that he doesn't liek: cars, beer, internet, bars, football, rugby, cricket, Lara croft (hmm, sohoould i be worried?), all great from where i'm supposed to be standing but... He likes me too much. I can't handle that much attention. I spend each night knowing that he's gonna call and hating myself for not wanting to answer. I've known him two weeks today. We've gone out three times. Each time we've ended up just wandering around guildford. he;'s bought me a beanie baby cat. He's already come back to my house, despite my very much not wanting him to. And ican't dump him, he's too sweet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.