Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Uncle Du

Sounds like he's taking a lesson out of my bonehead book. Hopefully get figures sith out before it's too late.

Pandora

If we had our own place we could just duke it out and make up. Instead I had to do the walk of shame with a bag full of clothes past his entire family. At least I can say I made it all the way out the door with my chin high and didn't cry till I drove away.

I just laid on the couch all afternoon moping and watching tv which I hate doing.

I miss my kitties. I want this to be over. My head hurts from crying so much.

Ayingel

I wish I knew how to help hon :(

Pandora

Frankly I wish you did too. This is uncharted territory for me.

Princess

Try to set up some time to talk to him on neutral territory. Without his family around

Pandora

Yeah it's not going to be for a few days though. I've graduated from the "I'm so angry I could kill him with fire" phase to the "I'll do anything to restore my comfort zone" phase. I've got to get to the calmer,less hysterical, "Okay now I'm thinking rationally, here's a list of my demands" phase.

Uncle Du

So where are you staying? Or did you say that and I missed it like a douche....

Pandora

I'm at my parents'. I don't know if I said it or not, so you're not a douche.

Wish I could say the same about my husband who "says" he's supporting me and putting 20% of his paycheck into a reaking 401k (which I found out today in a letter from the investment company). 20%. Our bills are on a 30-day late rotation and he's putting over $100 a WEEK into a 401k. With the market dropping like a brick. And he's got like 70% of his investments in the freaking MARKET. Here I am, with the license to write us an insurance product that, if he put in the same amount every month (roughly $500) we'd have 1.3 million dollars to retire on TAX AND PENALTY FREE. But NOOOOOO he'd rather roll the dice all the way to 65 and then leave ME to pay all that stupid estate tax by myself!

I get that he thinks he's "planning for our future" and all, but my God! I'm the one sitting here figuring out how long I have before my car gets repossessed!

Uncle Du

First, best thing you can do is actually talk to the finance company about your car. A lotta times they're willing to work with you.

Second, TOTAL dude thing to do about the 401K thing. I swear it's like some machismo thing. It's ewokin' lame. I'm still at a loss as to how dudes could feel bad about a bad ass woman wanting to take care of things. Especially sith they know more about. Maybe it's cause I've had a lotta experience with being WRONG, but sith man, guys annoy the sith outta me too lately.

Pandora

The car situation is at least in a controlled decent into hell.

And thanks, Du for the commiseration and the compliment that's wrapped up in that profanity. :lol:

So in other news, I called Daniel this morning. What was I supposed to do when a get woken up by a lawyer looking for my husband about a "recent" legal matter but "is not at liberty" to tell me what's going on. So I had to call to see which of my nightmares was coming to life. Here's the list that ran through my head at the speed of estrogen:

-he's filing for divorce or at least cutting off my access to affordable lawyers

-he's gotten a speeding ticket (which can cost him his job)

-he's been in an accident (which can also cost his job)

-he's shot somebody

I was wrong on all accounts. There's a freaking warrant out for his arrest in Arlington, TX for an unpaid speeding ticket he doesn't remember from 2002. Totally could've given a bitch a heads up. Mysterious lawyer calls are NOT a fun way to start your day.

Princess

Oh nice

Pandora

Ain't it? :roll:

Princess

Kind of like when one of my aunt's went to renew her license a few years ago and found out that she hadn't satisfied all the requirements for a bogus DUI from NC years ago

Pandora

Yes but did NC put a warrant out for her arrest?

Princess

No, they didn't

Pandora

We're going to get together at some point this evening and talk after he gets off work.

Ayingel

Good luck!

Sin

Hope that it goes well

Sin

I hate the way I am feeling now, I thought that these feeling were long burried..I should not be feeling this way...but now my head spinning and if onlys are running though my...things would have better If only I did not know..sigh...Ahhh...ok so I miss my ex, but that does not mean that I want to get back together with him, it just means that I miss our friendship..I only recently have gotten closure and the break up took place about 3 years ago..I am happy with the way my life has turned out and the fact that RPM and I are an us! But part of me still wishes my ex could have stayed in my life as a friend..is it wrong for me to wish that?

Edited by Sin

Ayingel

I hate it when they show scary commercials when I'm home alone at night. What's worse, I didn't know it was scary, so I looked up at it. :nerves: :nerves: :nerves: :nerves:

Uncle Du

What commercial??

Ayingel

Afraid of the dark

Bad furday

I saw that trailer! I had no idea that was huddled under the sheets- sis was frightened :p

Uncle Du

I dunno if I saw that commercial or not. But it's a commercial it can't be that scary. ;) :p

Pandora

GRRRRR Okay people, SERIOUSLY. You're ADULTS! Adults have things like checking accounts. SERIOUSLY! HOW DO YOU FUNCTION WITHOUT A CHECKING ACOUNT?!??!?!?!?!?!

I swear to God I don't care this old woman is bipolar and on insulin. I WILL punch her in the throat if she turns down her policy because she doesn't want to get a freaking checking account.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.