Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Princess

So just frustrating, I was working on making pickles for the first time today. I bought the red pepper that I needed at Jack's fruit and meat market. Tonight after yoga, I start working on things and pop open the red pepper and it was moldy inside

Pandora

Ew!

Princess

Yeah, and it meant an unscheduled trip to the grocery store

Pandora

So y'all know daniel and I are stuck with my monster-in-law. Well Daniel's brother Drew is breaking up with his gf and moving back home tomorrow. So know we're trying to figure out how to cram three adults into two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a common area that is chock full of hoarder sith. I'm trying to get rid of everything I possibly can to make room for him. No one else seems concerned. We have to get our office stuff (which is down to two desks and a bookshelf that might get pitched in the end) into the bonus room which already serves as out living room/kitchenette/their game room (a pool table and a bumper pool/card table that take up more room than they're worth. The bonus room is also the catchall. I'm probably going to have to get rid of the sectional to make room for this uncomfortable broke. ass futon that NO ONE uses but just HAS to stay. The monster told us to put the pool table in the attic (um, WHERE????) And take the bumper pool table downstairs. We did that and were then told to take it back upstairs because it needs to go in this attic the moron apparently thinks is infinite. I learned a lesson... if you're going to put it on the curb, it needs to be in unrecognizable pieces. I tossed out an old bookcase that's falling apart. SHE BROUGHT IT BACK INSIDE!!!! That was MY bookcase to throw away dammit!!!! now there is still no additional space! ewoking christ! This is NOT rocket science!

Princess

Burn it?

Pandora

Yeah from now on what goes to the curb must be torched or destroyed first.

Drake

If there's something that Hoarders has taught me...it's that burning or destroying it may not prevent them from keeping it. :shifty:

Radioactive Isotope

The ashes will take up less room, though. And there's the added benefit of having s'mores. :p

I hope you are able to get out of there soon, Pod. The whole situation just sounds horrible. :(

• Upvote 1

Drake

Is there some way of speeding up the process? Like committing arson somehow?

1. Get insured.

2. Burn down house.

3. ????

4. PROFIT!!!

Radioactive Isotope

Only if you don't mind living in a cardboard box. Or a 10x10 cell. :p

Pandora

Actually....

I don't do P&C insurance, but I COULD take out a mortgage protection policy on her for $250,000 (no HIV swab required), list Daniel as the payor, then hire someone to hire someone to "take care of it."

.... hmmm.

That's only... *counts on fingers* six felonies.

Radioactive Isotope

So, normal afternoon, then? :p

Pandora

Not if I get caught :lol:

(Note to the FBI/TBI/Insurance Commission that may be reading this: this is a TOTAL joke! Please don't revoke my license!)

Drake

Does anyone in the house smoke? A "forgotten" lit cig on the couch could ignite the hoard piles quickly. :evil:

Pandora

Not anymore. :(

Pandora

Well here we go. The pool table didn't fit in the attic (surprise surprise) so it is crammed behind the curs-ed futon. The gazelle (did I tell y'all about the gazelle? Do y'all even remember what a gazelle IS???) Is right now ... shoved ... into the bonus room precisely where I did NOT want it. Daniel says it's just till we find a spot for it. I said go get your mom and tell her to bend over; i know where to put it. His response? "My dad kinda thought that might be our idea." How. Did these people. Accumulate. So much. sith????? And why is crap they never use, never look at, never DUST sooooo ewoking important? I don't get it! I get there's memories attached to this stuff but the stuff is not what's important! With thee exception of photographs absolutely anything can be replaced.

And the fun starts soon. Not only are we moving Drew, we're providing support while he breaks up with his lying cheating bitch gf. My nerves are so raw right now. Its a good thing I don't have to drive anywhere today. I might take out whoever or whatever is in the vehicle with me.

Uncle Du

Kerosene and matches....

Pandora

Down to the last room! Uggggghhhhh it is CLUTTERED and I am STRESSED!!! I want control back of my space! There's this voice in my head that is screaming while I'm looking at this mess (which is slowly but surely getting better.... my god its exhausting!).

Update on the gazelle... we snuck it into the attic. Let's see how long it takes someone to notice!

Princess

Low key rant, I bought a balloon for my grandma last night for her birthday, a mylar one from the dollar store. Usually those last several days, I got up this morning and it's already partially deflated, so now I have to go tell them that I want a new balloon.

Ayingel

Creepy old guy just talked to me for ten minutes. So irritated now...

Radioactive Isotope

Choir started back up tonight and it really made me miss my little brother. He and I used to carpool to rehearsals. :(

Pandora

Gas is stupid expensive.

Ayingel

I HATE my school's email system. Using a weird internal server for Outlook does nothing when you don't have someone monitoring 24/7 for crashes. What if I had been attempting to email my professor about something more important than her concern that this class may be redundant for me?

Pandora

Outlook is often the devil.

Princess

Creepers gross me out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.