Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Ayingel

I can't get anything else here because my building doesn't allow satellite.

Tsl

broadcast tv is free and you don't have to put up with evil cable companies

Jake Durron

STUPID GOD DAMNED MOTHERewokING ROCHESTER MAIL SYSTEM!!!!!! My check, which was mailed out on FRIDAY is STILL NOT GOD DAMNED HERE!!!! I have no food, no gas, no way to get to work tomorrow and coworkers who are retarded and can't get here on time to pick me up and I don't even know why the hell I ewoking care besides being stupidly ewoking hungry for something other than green olives and god damned hot sauce!! *screams*

and my mother is now ewoking pissed because I had the audacity to snap at her when she decided to use me as a ewoking venting post for her god damned issues with my ewoking father. I get it, he's a stupid asshole who is determined to sue her for overpaid child support and not to pay for my little sister's college. I get she's pissed, she has a right to be but I don't ewoking live with him, I don't have any say in his god damned actions and I'm SO ewoking SICK of her making me feel like sith for HIS god damned problems!!!! I hate it! It's not my ewoking battle and I'm sick of getting thrown in the middle of it!

Edited by Jake Durron

Ayingel

Did you make sure that your company had the correct address and that it isn't sitting somewhere in your apartment? From the sounds of it, I wouldn't put it past your roommates to not tell you...

Jake Durron

No it isn't here, I tore the house apart and triple checked the address.

Ayingel

D: Did you call work?

Sorry, just making sure you did all the things I did when I had to wait three weeks for a check...turns out they sent it to my old old old address...

Edited by Ayingel

Jake Durron

My boss is trying to get the company to wire it to me... but that doesn't help the fact I haven't eaten in two days, my car is to the point of not being able to start my gas is so low, my mother is literally foaming at the mouth angry at me for not getting on the "your father is a piece of sith" bandwagon and all of my coworkers telling me that Jesus will save my damned, horrible soul.

Mara

I can't get anything else here because my building doesn't allow satellite.

AT&T isn't satellite... and it's way better than Comcast.

Ayingel

For cable and interwebz?

Tsl

For cable and interwebz?

Will they let you do the interwebs without the tv? It would prolly be more affordable if they let you, unless you get a big discount for bundling services.

And ATT does cable in certain areas. It's called UVerse and you can look up availability in your area on their website. I have UVerse for tv, phone, and internet and I likes it.

Ayingel

Well, currently (and I've looked into it before :() The other competitive internet provider is Qwest, which is changing to Century Link but anyway, they haven't installed their stuff in my part of St Paul yet, so it's best to get my internet with Comcast (usually I don't have problems with them, but lately they've been a biotch), and they'd let us do cable with one and internet with the other, but we just don't want to take that hit to our service until they have it all ready,

Ana

Ooooooooh god I am SO SICK of the damned music sampling that movie theaters do in the lobbys, and front areas, and in the theater before the show starts. I memorized the whole order on the first day. And now I am SO DAMN SICK OF IT. PUT ON NEW STUFF OR TURN THAT sith OFF. IF I HEAR THAT P.O.S. SONG FROM "TWIST: AN AMERICAN MUSICAL" ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO TRACK DOWN THAT ACTOR/ESS AND CUT OUT THEIR TONGUE.

Bad furday

Excellent excellent. Are you waiting in line right now? ;) A star wars-esq stake out?

Mara

For cable and interwebz?

We have it for both, Uverse.

Edited by Mara

Ayingel

Not available in my area.

James the Defender

My supervisors hate me. They play to my weaknesses instead of my strengths...

Jake Durron

My god damned check still hasn't come, it's day three of no eating and I don't know how much more of this bullsith I can take.

Uncle Du

My supervisors hate me. They play to my weaknesses instead of my strengths...

On purpose? Cause that would be lame.

My god damned check still hasn't come, it's day three of no eating and I don't know how much more of this bullsith I can take.

Is this your paycheck for your new job?? WTF???

So, the internet here sucks ASS. I can't even stream Netflix man! This is BS!!

Jake Durron

My internet does too.

Yeah apparently instead of telling me that they didn't recieve my paperwork last week they decided to just ignore it and not send my check and not tell me for a week... ewoking beuracratic morons. So now the paycheck is sent... and on it's way... A ewokING WEEK LATE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: and the dumbest thing is... I wanted SO DAMN BAD to go to the midnight premiere of HP and I missed it because of them. I am officially steaming.

And I'm about to tell them to send me an advance I'll pay back in a week or something, because I need money for this weekend and I'm sick of having to be at work an hour early so my boss can pick me up and drop me off.

Not to mention.... eating would be ewoking nice.

My boss bought me dinner *sighs* taco bell... which means I'll be gaining those ten pounds back due to major body freakage *head!desk*

Edited by Jake Durron

Princess

You knew that was going to happen. You may gain back even more since after going through a starvation period, your body will hoard the calories that you consume because it's going to think that another starvation period is coming.

Jake Durron

Yeah I know... I'm not thrilled. At ALL

Princess

It's okay you'll get where you awabnt to be

Jake Durron

At this point I highly ewoking doubt it. I just found out that the 3000 dollars worth of comic books I have in my collection are ewoking worthless because no one will ewoking buy them because they aren't old enough... so the only think I have of "Value" is worthless... I can't even sell my sith on craigslist!!!

Ayingel

Okay, so when I wrote down my schedule earlier this week, I had the entire weekend off. While out last night, one of the girls was like "Hey, you do know you're supposed to work tomorrow night, right?" I look at her and tell her that no, I had the whole weekend off. She tells me that it was written on to the schedule after the fact (when, I don't ewoking know) that I have to ewoking close tonight. What. The. ewok. Seriously? I made plans for tonight. I need the day to recover from last night, and if they're going to change my schedule and NOT talk to me about it, they had better have a good ewoking excuse. And money waiting to go into my hand right then and there. I'm not ewoking happy about this, and I'm only going to come in if they call me and ask me why I'm not there, and I'll tell them that they didn't talk to me about the change, which isn't okay. It's never been okay. I don't know where it is okay. ewok off.

And don't just joke about making breakfast when you ask if I'm hungry. If you weren't serious about making it, you should have said something while you brought it up.

Edited by Ayingel

Jake Durron

You know, I get it. I understand I'm not attractive, esscially at the weight I'm at. But I AM losing weight. I realize that I won't ever fit the definition of beautiful/handsome and I get you think I'm disgusting. But telling me I should be a model for the cover of your book about fat women that get left by their husbands for thin, beautiful phillapinos. Trying to tell me it's ok cause "the fatties" start a diet clinic called the "pig repair shop" THEN dragging me to a monitor on display at work, that has a picture of a pig wallowing in dirt and telling me it works for me except for it needing earrings is NOT okay. In fact it ewoking hurt my feelings, Especially when my weight is actually caused by a medical condition not laziness. I'm working on my issues, why don't you try getting a politeness filter you asshole.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.