Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Princess

*hugs* I think that you're beautiful. Especially when you smile

Jake Durron

*hugs* I think that you're beautiful. Especially when you smile

Thanks Sweetheart! That means a lot.

Princess

That black and white pic on your fb profile, your eyes just sparkle in it

Jake Durron

I love that pic! My mom did one of all the kids like that.

Uncle Du

What is with people that lash out with some crazy sith as soon as they think they're being threatened?! My "best friend" just said some crazy hurtful sith to me, all because I was calling her on some bullsith with this guy she's "seeing". No more than three weeks ago, she told me to remind her not to go back to him and all this crap, and then she outright BLASTS me right back, saying that I was a piece of sith for leaving my old career and Kian for a woman, and not being man enough to hold my sith down. WTF?! What is that sith?! I know I've ewokin' screwed sith up in the past, but how can you possibly consider someone a friend when you say some sith like that, and then try and say that I'm the miserable one??? I guaran-damn-TEE that she sure as ewok couldn't handle the emotional stress I've put up with in the last few years. She'd be in the loony bin! Well. C'est la vie. People come and go in your life, and not even "best friends" are an exception. I am SO glad that I'm alone. Wow.

Sin

Feeling slightly depressed, ok maybe more then slightly and I have no idea why. Life is good, work is good...I have reason to be feeling this way and yet I do...if I am honest it's been going on for a week now. I am just not happy in my own skn!

Jake Durron

*hugs Du tightly* people can't understand how badly some of us have to work to keep sane, and the ones that claim to usually don't have a clue and would crack under a 1/4 of the pressure that we go through, I hope that things get resolved between you somehow.

Jake Durron

Sin I've totally been there, try writing out what you're feeling, it might help you figure out what's going on.

Princess

Sin, have you been talking to Sean much lately?

Sin

Kinda prin, not as much as either of us would like

Radioactive Isotope

^ That probably has something to do with it. I know I get grumpy and sad when I don't see hubs as much as I'd like.

Uncle Du

*hugs Du tightly* people can't understand how badly some of us have to work to keep sane, and the ones that claim to usually don't have a clue and would crack under a 1/4 of the pressure that we go through, I hope that things get resolved between you somehow.

Thanks. :)

You know, I'm oddly at peace with this whole situation, as odd is it may sound. Yea, I'm pissed that my opinion that was apparently coveted for so long has apparently meant nothing, but that's whatever. I think I'm at a point in my life where I realize that people will always come and go in your life, even if you consider them "best" friends. I'm pretty good at dealing with that sith, considering what I've been doing with my adult life. So, her loss.

And oddly enough, you lot are always here when I come back after a hiatus. ;)

Jake Durron

You know, I'm oddly at peace with this whole situation, as odd is it may sound. Yea, I'm pissed that my opinion that was apparently coveted for so long has apparently meant nothing, but that's whatever. I think I'm at a point in my life where I realize that people will always come and go in your life, even if you consider them "best" friends. I'm pretty good at dealing with that sith, considering what I've been doing with my adult life. So, her loss.

You know we love ya, man. This may sound crazy but I genuinely consider y'all to be my closest friends. I don't really have many outside of you guys. In fact, I see y'all as like a super awesome dysfunctional family. I love you guys more than my blood relatives lol.

Edited by Jake Durron

Bad furday

D'aaaaawwwww :D:p:cry:

Though I said to Jkia when we met, that when Holodeck/Holoband technology become reality, the first thing we need is to help B build a virtual GBnet cantina/club/appartment complex :D

Jake Durron

That would be more than amazing!!! We should just build real ones though! Lol

Uncle Du

I'm starting to feel that way more and more. Yea, I know a buncha people that I work with, but outside of that, I don't really have too many other people. Meh.

Pandora

You know we love ya, man. This may sound crazy but I genuinely consider y'all to be my closest friends. I don't really have many outside of you guys. In fact, I see y'all as like a super awesome dysfunctional family. I love you guys more than my blood relatives lol.

That's just because your relatives are abso-freaking-lutely CARRRRAAAAAZY and messed up in the head. :p :lol:

Jake Durron

Hahahaha and you people aren't? :p

No I just love that no matter what we all look out and care for each other.

Sin

That is what family does and we are family, sometimes I feel closer to my online family then I do my own

Edited by Sin

Uncle Du

True that!

Princess

Yup, and you always have my phone number

Radioactive Isotope

So, hubs lost his job today. The company says it's "downsizing" but that's a load of crap. Unfortunately, we still need them to pony up for his severance pay, so please keep this off Facebook. He's waiting to hear back from a couple interviews he's already had, so please keep your fingers crossed that this doesn't last long.

Ayingel

So, hubs lost his job today. The company says it's "downsizing" but that's a load of crap. Unfortunately, we still need them to pony up for his severance pay, so please keep this off Facebook. He's waiting to hear back from a couple interviews he's already had, so please keep your fingers crossed that this doesn't last long.

That really sucks, hon...I know what it's like to go through that, so hopefully it will pass soon and he'll end up with a new/better job. Do you think they're going to cheat him out of the severance?

Radioactive Isotope

Nah. He just has to sign paperwork promising not to sue or say bad things about the company. And he's good friends with the HR person, so the unemployment should go through no problem.

Honestly, I'm glad he's out of this job because it was really stressing him out. However, this isn't the way either of us preferred.

Pandora

God that sucks. I'm so sorry. I've been through job loss like that before and it is rough. Good luck to y'all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.