Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Uncle Du

OK, for the record, I had NO idea I texted so much. I've spent so much time today going through just ONE month of phone bills to make a record of how much my second ex DOESN'T stay in touch with me. 80 FRIGGIN PAGES. ONE MONTH. I need to write this sith down as it effin happens.

Jake Durron

I generally go through about 8000-12000 texts a month.

Ayingel

Apple: Quit locking my AppleID. I hate having to RESET MY EFFING ACCOUNT each time I want to update an app on the iPad.

TheUnknown

Damn neck pain.

Jake Durron

So I forgot/procrastinated on my laundry and it was going to be like two before I got to the damn hotel. I get a call From my manager to tell me that because I have mad typing skillz I am now the inventory manager for new York but he didn't tell me which hotel so I had to call the various ones to find my reservation then I made the mistake of trusting my damn Garmin gps and it sent me through farmville because apparently there IS no good way to get to Oneonta from Rochester... I got ewoking LOST, hit a damn raccoon and almost hit EIGHT ewoking deer. So my 3.5 hour trip took 7.5 hours, I got in at 6:30 this morning and only got two hours of sleep. THEN I had to deal with getting my booth set up and unearthed behind their new shipments which is all very ewoking heavy... I'm on my own in the store which is really damn dead today, meaning bad sales AND THEN some retarded ewoking asshole decided to heckle me through a presentation and flustered me enough I brandished a knife at him and told him to hush up... Yeah I'm professional like that.

I want a damn nap.

Ayingel

Geeze. Sounds like your heckler and the woman who tipped me $.06 today should get together. -_-

Radioactive Isotope

Dear Mower Dude

Sorry my dog is barking at you. But let's examine the facts:

1. She's a dog. Dogs bark.

2. She's a beagle. Beagles bark more.

3. You're in her yard with a big scary machine.

My apologies for needing to let her out so I could feed the bird safely. Grouchy cockatiels need love too. However, none of the above is an excuse to yell obscenities at my dog. For one, she can't understand you. Two, she'll just bark louder. You're in her space (or at least space she claims as hers). Get over it.

Sincerely

Me

Pandora

Here gator gator.....

Uncle Du

Why the ewok does everyone else think that they're SO much ewokin busier than you??? I mean really! You try and catch up with someone, and they don't have time. Or have something to do. I get that, but holy sith, I've worked 9 months worth of 40 hour weeks so far and it's only June. You think I'm sitting on my ass all the time?! Jesus. If you don't wanna talk, just ewokin' say so.

And this goes double for my second ex. I'm sorry, but no, you're NOT busier than me, working 20 hours a week. And NO being a Mom is NOT a job. It's a ewokin' privilege, one you should be grateful for, cause you wouldn't even have this opportunity without me. You're not better than me or any other person that you THINK you're better than.

Jake Durron

:???: *hugs and gives a drink*

Bad furday

*doesn't hug, and gives a manly drink* :p

Uncle Du

I only need the hug if someone dies. But thanks. ;)

And I'll always take a drink. :D

Jake Durron

Well I haven't had a single shred of physical contact in over a month so excuse me if I'm clingy... you try going a month without touching ANYONE or ANYTHING living... no animals, no handshakes, no brushes against people nothing.

Princess

Whoa, I don't think that he meant to cause any offense.

Jake Durron

Sorry Uncle Du... I didn't mean to get snarly...

I've been ridiculed and mocked about it several times in the past month.

Pandora

*hugs*

Uncle Du

Hey it's all good.

Ayingel

I've been trained on consistency here, E. While yeah, you're new and don't take sith from people, I don't take sith to my tables. How would you feel if two out of your three kids only got two pieces of their pizza while the rest of your kids got six? And yeah, don't tell me I'm bad at my job in a high stress situation and that I whine too much. I don't want my tables to complain and then leave me no tip. I don't make salary like you do. My paycheck depends on the extra money they leave me when I make them happy.

Edited by Ayingel

Uncle Du

E?

Ayingel

I felt it was more appropriate than posting his name.

Uncle Du

Well we don't know him. ;)

It's not like you're giving out his home address, phone number, social security number....ya know. ;)

Ayingel

Ah, well, it's my manager XD

Bad furday

We'll let 4chan do that part. Oh, 4chan...how we love your web vigilantism! :p:D :lol:

Uncle Du

Isn't that where people can go and bash their managers or something?

Princess

I am hanging on by a shred right now to not go and yell at my brother and his wife. How the hell is it that I find out that they're having a party at our house, by getting a facebook invitation that has our address on it and invites people to stay the night when they didn't even ask me if it's okay with me?! This is my house too!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.