Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Uncle Du

You should get sith faced and just be a total bitch, lol.

Ayingel

Walk around with a knife/turn off all their sith when they're not in the room. They should get the hint. I use to resort to sabotage.

Bad furday

Besides manager bashing, 4chan is home to some of the biggest trolls on the interwebs :p as well as a host of shady, infamous characters. Their /b forum board is famous for, among other things, tracking down that formerly unknown lady that put the cat in the rubbish bin on CC tv, and that little girl who was drowning puppies. I don't like their forum though, because it's unorganized, ie: you could be looking at paparazzi spy shots of an actress in one link, photos of an exhumed body the next. And people there aren't exactly clear with their subjects, ie: "Check out these shots!" is more than a litte ambiguous :p

Uncle Du

Don't think I'll even be wading into those waters. :p

Drake

Besides manager bashing, 4chan is home to some of the biggest trolls on the interwebs :p as well as a host of shady, infamous characters. Their /b forum board is famous for, among other things, tracking down that formerly unknown lady that put the cat in the rubbish bin on CC tv, and that little girl who was drowning puppies. I don't like their forum though, because it's unorganized, ie: you could be looking at paparazzi spy shots of an actress in one link, photos of an exhumed body the next. And people there aren't exactly clear with their subjects, ie: "Check out these shots!" is more than a litte ambiguous :p

Rules 1 & 2. You broke them.

Tsl

4chan-500x400.jpeg

...pic related... :p

Bad furday

Excellent :evil:

Uncle Du

:lol:

Drake

It is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Princess

You should get sith faced and just be a total bitch, lol.

Walk around with a knife/turn off all their sith when they're not in the room. They should get the hint. I use to resort to sabotage.

It's not that they're having the party that annoys me. It's that I had to find out about it on Facebook instead of them talking to me about it since it's my house too

Pandora

And you were there first and will be there last. Yeah thats some serious lack of communication right there.

Princess

Grab your shovel Pod. I just asked him about it and he rolled his eyes and said "We're having a going away party" then went into the computer room and closed the door

Pandora

Got it right here!!!

Ayingel

Need to put the dog somewhere for safe keeping until your done...Don't want him to know what's going on >.>

Pandora

Yeah don't wanna stress out the pup.

Princess

The pup loves me. I let him lick my yogurt containers every morning after I've had mine.

After a couple hours he came out and apologized. He's a man. He can't help it that his brain is so tiny

Uncle Du

Your brother is a douche.

Ayingel

Big douche. Unwashed.

Uncle Du

Do they come in various sizes? ;)

Princess

Thanks guys

Pandora

Do they come in various sizes? ;)

Probably ...

Jake Durron

Yes

Uncle Du

I've pretty much always just equated the word douche with stupid people, so I tend to forget there's another meaning. :p

Jake Durron

:lol:

Princess

So, aside from forgetting that my aunt is the world's only perfect person, last night she went over to my cousin's new house to clean. So when she went over there I got to clean up all her mess then she came home and I was asleep, or trying, and she came home and made lots of noise in the kitchen which was very near the couch I was sleeping on and then woke me up to ask if I'd seen her cigarettes. Then a little while later she was asking me if I had had any ice cream. Apparently I hadn't, since the carton was still full

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.