Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Sin
<br />So, hubs lost his job today. The company says it's &quot;downsizing&quot; but that's a load of crap. Unfortunately, we still need them to pony up for his severance pay, so please keep this off Facebook. He's waiting to hear back from a couple interviews he's already had, so please keep your fingers crossed that this doesn't last long.<br />
. Huggles for you both!

Sin

I am so sick of people it's not even funny, yes I have a ring on my finger for a reason, yes we are going to get married, yes I know that he is not here right now..but that still does not give you the right to think that you can find your way into my pants..just because he is not here right does not mean I want to go out on a date with your brother, or your friend...no don't think that he is cheating on me..so therefore I won't cheat on him..I say again does the ring on my finger mean nothing....gosh I can't wait till July. So sick of my coworkers and friends trying to set me up!

Edited by Sin

Ayingel

ARE YOU ewokING KIDDING ME?!

The 35W Bridge collapse memorial was JUST FINISHED and opened to the public on Monday, and some little asshat decided to rip some names and blocks off of it already. That is NOT OKAY you little ewokers. Some of those people are still dealing with what happened four years ago, and that was a place for them to go and remember their loved ones. I hope you get caught ewoker.

Princess

*hugs Sin*

And those memorial defacing people need to be shot. Or publicly humiliated somehow

Pandora

Ok I've been really good about not being negative but now im slightly drunk and frankly lucky to be alive so here goes...

My brother should bot be more excited about me making good money than my husband.

You should not insist you no more than me about life insurance when I am licensed to sell it and you're not.

if you're so much ewoking smarter than ewoking millionaires then why do we live with YOUR MOM?????

you're aknowit all

Your driving sucks wosrs thane mine. When im driving sit there, hang on, and shut the ewok up

yeah memphis does stooped stuff like repave 3 lanes out of 4 on the tax free weekend. ,e,phis is my HOME and I love it here. If you hate it so freaking much then list leave. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

stop being a jackass focused on being right and start doing the right thing.

When you e had 32 ounces of margarita (good margarita) or so, and you've pissed me off, don't act all hurt when I pit pj's on and go to bed. Liquor is NOT a performance enhancing drugdrug. At all, period.

Stop making me feel guilty for being successful.

shape up or piss off.

Thus is the come to jesus meeting hubby and I need to have. If he don't come to jesus on his own, I will send him to meet his maker. Everyone, shovels ready,

I posted this from my phone, seeing double, so no telling hat autocorrect did. Gnidoat.

Princess

Uh oh...

Pandora

Furthermore you know I fight dirty when im pissed off. When I sat I need to process I need to guckibg process. But I guess if I was calm ad concise you wouldn't be able to turn the argument into a" lesson" on where I need to improve and how im a sithty wife. Hate to steal your brokeminded pit party thunder

Jake Durron

*hugs the other member of JajaPod tightly* you know I'm there if you need me sugar. Say the word and I'm coming home. Let the dumbass goatloving idiot live with his mom. You got my support 100% no matter what you decide.

Pandora

*hugs back gratefully* thanks. I'll let you know what happens.

Apparently tequila and ranting don't mix...

Jake Durron

Still not as bad as mine! Rofl beer and whisky makes Jaja's words all mixy!

Pandora

Lol!

Radioactive Isotope

Sounds like you guys do need to sit down and talk, but preferably not when you're still so mad. Then it just degrades into a screaming match and that doesn't help anyone.

Pandora

Yeah ya think? I've done the screaming match and a quiet sit down conversation. He's obviously not listening to me. I've about decided that this is an intolerable situation. :cry:

Sin

Huggles

Princess

Sorry Pod.

I am so sick of ants! This afternoon I decided that I was going to put away all the random piles of clothes that I had going on and match all my socks and get rid of the single ones and stuff like that. I was just finishing up and was going to o get in the shower to meet my parents for church when I go into my closet, move a purse and find a mountain of ants! Now I have a whole other load of laundry to do because of the freaking ants that were everywhere!

Ayingel

Cinnamon...I'm telling ya. Or now that the dog is gone, you can get the stuff that poisons them when they pick it up and take it to the hive.

Uncle Du

Found out that the woman I still love got re-married over a month ago, and that he's been living there with my son for some unknown amount of time. FML.

Pandora

Wow. What a kick in the gut. I'm so sorry to hear that.

I totally feel like going to the gun range followed closely by consuming large amounts of booze. Anyone with spouse or exspouse trouble is welcome to join.

• Upvote 1

Uncle Du

I would love to go and pop off some rounds right now.

Pandora

Totally.

Edited by Pandora

Pandora

Totally. I'm thinking about 50 bucks in 9mm reloads sounds like a start.

Uncle Du

Hell yea. Ammo is getting way too expensive. A friend of a friend is an armor for what will be an un-named US military group here, and he can get me a can of a thousand rounds for about 100 bucks.

Pandora

Nice.

Well. We separated. Hopefully this will be resolved in a few days.

Ayingel

O_O

I hope so, too...

Princess

Same here. Maybe he'll realize that he's about to lose the best part of him

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.