Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

Sheesh. Sometimes I wonder how these "clerical" errors happen, and then I realize...not everyone in the world has an IQ over 60. :p

CorSec

I think its safe to say everyone experiences a certain amount of work-related apathy at one time or another.

Not everyone can have an awesome job.

Drake

That's true. However, the guy at the drop-off place asked me, "This is for Purlolator?" and I said, "Yes. Purolator." Not to mention the shipping label had a nice, big "PUROLATOR" logo at the top. So it's hard to have sympathy for the guy...

Mara

Sometimes I actually appreciate the USPS. :p

Uncle Du

That's true. However, the guy at the drop-off place asked me, "This is for Purlolator?" and I said, "Yes. Purolator." Not to mention the shipping label had a nice, big "PUROLATOR" logo at the top. So it's hard to have sympathy for the guy...

I keep seeing "Purolator", and all I can think about is coffee. Is that odd?

Mara

What do you think? ;)

Uncle Du

I'm not really sure, that's why I wanted a second opinion.

Uncle Du

OK, I'm going to put this back on topic for one post, then feel free to take it somewhere else.... ;)

Click here for a video on where all the skulls in Halo 3 are. I've pretty much found, or at least know I can get them all. The hardest one that I've been trying to get is the IWHBYD skull. It's a freakin pain in the ass. Check the very end of the video to see how it's done. Who thinks of this sith?!

Uncle Du

So I have all the skulls now which means that I can wear the hayabusa armor. Also got the Marathon Man achievement which is where you have to access all the terminals in the game.

Uncle Du

I just wanted to express my extreme disappointment in all of you that claimed to be looking forward to this game. I mean, really, me, the only person that's doing sith around here for this?! ;)

D has an excuse, he doesn't even have an Xbox right now. And Rogue is cool, cause at least she added me. Not that she's ever on when I am. :p

So I'll just sit around and wait. And get better than ALL of you. :D

Drake

Actually, I got my box back yesterday. Beat the game today. Need to replay it for the skulls now. :D

Uncle Du

Well, lemme know if you need any help. :p

CorSec

I just wanted to express my extreme disappointment in all of you that claimed to be looking forward to this game. I mean, really, me, the only person that's doing sith around here for this?! ;)

D has an excuse, he doesn't even have an Xbox right now. And Rogue is cool, cause at least she added me. Not that she's ever on when I am. :p

So I'll just sit around and wait. And get better than ALL of you. :D

If I'm lucky I'll play it over Christmas break with some friends? I can't really justify the purchase right now. The next 360 price drop maybe :p

Uncle Du

Bah, price should be no object!! ;) :p

Drake

Hopefully Canadian retailers will drop their prices to at least par with US prices. Our dollar is worth more now and we still have to pay out the ass? Lame.

Uncle Du

So how much is it?

Drake

$399 for pro console. American is $349.

Uncle Du

Whoa, that it pretty steep. Might as well cough up the dough for a PS3 too. :p

Drake

I will never buy that piece of crap.

And I got the first four skulls last night before sleep took me. :p

Uncle Du

Check that video I posted so you can get the order of the rings you have to jump through for the IWHBYD skull. So far, I haven't noticed much of a difference in the audio with the skull turned on.

CorSec

I'm not sure if I've posted these (likely), but they're some ridiculous videos of unlikely Halo 3 events.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ym0BtwmCvoc

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iRc6Tfj8L8w

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qXfwd4_ydLM

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YyFN7YipYzE

Anyway, I made plans to meet up with my friends and wreck Halo next weekend. We'll see how it goes :p

Drake

That last video was off the chain. Awesome. :lol:

Uncle Du

H-O-L-Y CRAP!

Drake

Any fans of Firefly/Serenity play Halo 3?

You might notice the vocal stylings of Nathan Fillion (Mal), Alan Tudyk (Wash), and Adam Baldwin (Jayne) strewn throughout the game. Nathan voices the role of Sgt. Reynolds in a number of levels. The first I noticed was at the very beginning of the third level after you restart the bomb in the ops center and the elevator explodes around you. He takes charge of the marines down at the bottom. "If you can move your feet, put your boots on the line!" :D

Also, I've heard Jayne talking about his gun, Vera a couple times. (Firefly reference). ;)

I think the best moment I've had with these three, in game, was when I climbed aboard a Warthog and Mal was in my passenger seat, Wash was my gunner, and Jayne was in the Mongoose beside me. It was like I entered an episode of Firefly! :p

Ender

I did notice that. I've heard Mal say "shiny" a couple of times. :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.