• Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ender

http://dragonage.bioware.com/home/

I've been meaning to check this game out for a while now, and it looks amazing. It's developed by BioWare of KOTOR and Mass Effect fame, and there goes another $60 I don't have...

Edited by TheUnknown
Added Tags

Andy

Looks interesting... Another one I'll have to check out... lol

TheUnknown

Ender, I saw you playing it the other day on XBox Live. Thoughts?

Ender

It's really good so far. It plays a lot like KOTOR did in terms of the combat and character interactions, and the story is good as well. I've noticed a lot of references to the Wheel of Time books in it.

TheUnknown

The trailer I saw gives it a real LOTR feel.

jedimaster1043

Its a good game. The Gameplay is similar, but slightly better than KOTORs. The story is pretty typical though. I prefer Mass Effect and KOTOR, but DAO is a must play also.

Uncle Du

I wish I had time to sit down and get into an RPG. It's been so long since I've been able to do that.

TheUnknown

Okay, Dragon Age 2 is incredibly disappointing.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Death Stranding

Anyone else super excited for this game?  It's the game being created by Hideo Kojima, creator of the Metal Gear Solid series.  Everything I've seen is so bizarre but so cool.  It stars Norman Reedus (Daryl from The Walking Dead) and Mads Mikkelsen.  Director Guillermo del Toro looks to be involved as well.  It makes me want to buy a Playstation 4 just to play it.

• Mass Effect

Been playing for about a week, and I gotta say, I'm floored. 
    • Player housing coming to The Old Republic

BioWare has released a video announcement of a new player housing feature for Star Wars: The Old Republic.BioWare Community Manager Eric Musco teased players with a video showing what appeared to be player housing during a Twitch livestream yesterday. This confirmed what dataminers had recently posted on Reddit, showing that additions to the game code and assets pointed towards this feature being implemented.

Today it was officially confirmed with this announcement trailer, captured from the development livestream:

Player housing is a feature missing from many recent MMOs, and amongst fans who played Star Wars Galaxies especially this has been a much requested feature that is sure to prove popular.

Player-owned structures in Star Wars Galaxies could be placed almost anywhere on a planet, with some player controlled cities becoming busier than areas built by the developers. Houses allowed players to sell merchandise and show off their possessions, as well as provide valuable storage space.

It is currently not clear what kind of system The Old Republic will be using but more details are sure to emerge soon.

Click here to view the article
    • Player housing coming to The Old Republic

BioWare Community Manager Eric Musco teased players with a video showing what appeared to be player housing during a Twitch livestream yesterday. This confirmed what dataminers had recently posted on Reddit, showing that additions to the game code and assets pointed towards this feature being implemented.

Today it was officially confirmed with this announcement trailer, captured from the development livestream:

Player housing is a feature missing from many recent MMOs, and amongst fans who played Star Wars Galaxies especially this has been a much requested feature that is sure to prove popular.

Player-owned structures in Star Wars Galaxies could be placed almost anywhere on a planet, with some player controlled cities becoming busier than areas built by the developers. Houses allowed players to sell merchandise and show off their possessions, as well as provide valuable storage space.

It is currently not clear what kind of system The Old Republic will be using but more details are sure to emerge soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.