Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Chickenman

I can has? :puppydogeyes:

Uncle Du

I can't wait to has!!

With that and Halo Wars, it's shaping up to be another big year for Bungie.

Bad furday

Two things:

A: I want my Kohl's crew to have a Halo 3 xBox live tournament. We could change the suit colours to maroon and silver, and our opponents could be Wal Mart ( blue and white) or Target ( white and red). Both stores are close by. It'd be cool :D

Or if that's not possible, we'd have the Kohl's day shift ( maroon and silver) vs the Kohl's night shift ( dark blue with maroon). That might be fun...since the two shifts don't care for each other :p

B: I want to pay off every person in the Mojave commercials to pronounce it MoJayve, instead of MoHavEE :p

Uncle Du

Well, if you're going to have a team slayer match, you have to use a team color that's been pre-determined. So there. :p

Andy

So, I got to play Halo Wars for a bit the other day. It was okay... Didn't notice anything revolutionary though, and they changed a few things that didn't really need to be changed, control-wise. Still would have been better with a mouse. :p

The graphics were okay too; not the best, but still pretty good for a console RTS.

CorSec

I bought Halo 3 finally. I might be buying a month of Live when I head home this Easter weekend. I'll be sure to friend everyone if I do.

Brumak

Wish I could get the replay of me planting a nasty stick using a grav-lift :D

Uncle Du

Live in the now. :p

Oh yea, and I finally beat Halo Wars today. And I got to bear witness to what is one of the most badass cut scenes in all of Halo. Lets just say it involves SGT Forge fighting the Arbiter while 3 Spartans beat the ever living s*** out of a mass of Honor Guard Elites. Awesome. After I saw this scene, I immediately thought of this video. (NSFW)

Edited by Chickenman
NSFW link

Uncle Du

So I was feeling nostalgic and started playing some Haloz again. Had to post this from an awesome infection match...

haloinfectionjune1st.jpg

I finally got the Hells Janitor medal, 10 straight zombie kills. There was these 4 dudes in there, all in a clan or some such nonsense, and they were campin' so I stayed in front of em and got all their kills. :D

Uncle Du

Another awesome match!

MythicSlayerjune1st.jpg

MVP baby!

CorSec

ODST isn't even out yet and they're announcing their next Halo project?

Multiplayer Beta invites to "Halo: Reach" coming with purchase of ODST.

Uncle Du

Already got mine reserved! :D

Uncle Du
Here's a link to last weeks Bungie update. Apparently Nathan Fillion is doing quite a bit of voice acting for ODST, which I have to say I am extremely pleased to hear.

Uncle Du

I may be the only one that even looks at this thread any more, but whatever!

For those that care, today is Bungie day, and there's a special playlist online that you can get into and possibly play Bungie employees. Beat them, and you get Recon armor. Being that there's about 57000 people in the playlist right now, the odds of playing them are slim, but they are keeping track of the playlist stats, so there is still the possibility to get the armor and not play any employees.

Uncle Du

Once again, I post in the forgotten Halo thread to remind everyone that Halo 3: ODST is out on the 22nd of this month. Hope to see some of you in Firefight!

Drake

I have no words to describe this.

• Upvote 1

Andy

Oh my.

Uncle Du

Dude! Holy sith!

Is that a TV spot here? The only one I've seen is that damn GameStop commercial where Johnson runs through a battle.

And were they speaking Russian?!

EDIT: Um, are the censors not working? ;)

Edited by Du

TheUnknown

Looks awesome. Those battle scenes remind of the future war scene from Terminator 2.

Uncle Du

Did a little research (not too much though), and found that the song in the commercial is being sung in Gaelic. So, I'm going to assume that's what the guys are speaking in too.

Drake

I also thought they were speaking Russian but it's hard to tell since I don't speak Russian...or Gaelic. :p

I loved the part at the end right when the drums pick up in the song. You can tell they're about to go to war. Mmm...

Edited by Drake

Uncle Du

I'm really stoked to see how the story pans out.

Also, getting all the gamerpoints for beating it. :D

Andy

I don't get what gamer points are actually for. lol

Uncle Du

Bragging rights. :p

Andy

Oh, that's lame.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.