Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

Lines and Quotes

Andy

You can still get Tab over there? wow, I remember when the introduced that over here about 15 years ago. lol. it didn't even last as long as Mountain Dew. :p

Tsl

........lol, does this mean I should know what "irrigate with TAB" means?

Princess

I was kinda hoping that you knew, but I just thought the whole thing was humorous and thought that you'd find it so too

Tsl

Lol, it is! But I worry that I should know what that is :p

I've used sterile water and normal saline to irrigate, but never tab.......or pepsi :p

Princess

LOL! Just ask some old nurse that's been around forever :p

Ender

"Music's not supposed to be interesting. Music's supposed to make you want to fight or f**k!!"

~Noel Gallagher

"Dictionaries are interesting. The History Channel, that's interesting. Music's supposed to be from the bollockss to the heart."

~Noel Gallagher

"Jack White has just done a song for Coca-Cola. End of. He ceases to be in the club. If I needed the money I'd be doing it, but he's supposed to stand for something else, isn't he? He's supposed to be the poster boy for the alternative way of thinking. Coca-Cola man, f***ing hell! And alright, you wanna spread your message of peace and love, but do us all a favour. I'm not having that, that's wrong. Particularly Coca-Cola, it's like doing a gig for McDonalds.""

~Noel Gallagher

"Being a smackhead is not what it's about... it's about having fun. Never to be stuck to the wall. No member of our band has ever been to The Priory (rehab clinic) or moaned about coming off drugs. You never hear about KEITH RICHARDS moaning about f**king drugs. You just give 'em up or you take more. I take more. But to sit there (going), 'These drugs are killing me.' Well don't do them you daft c**t. Pete Doherty needs a slap, and the sooner he gets it, the better."

~Liam Gallagher, talking about Babyshambles frontman Pete Doherty

Andy

I thought this rant was quite amusing from someone on deviantArt.com

Seriously, 12:00 at night, Alex has to stick in a bunch of stuff for tomorrow's assessment BUT he can NOT find decent glue.

WHO the ewok in their right mind makes a glue stick in BLUE!??! What the ewok is that for sadistic bullsith!?!?!? Honoust and good people such as myself are in need of these things and forced to buy them. I don't STUDY what type of glue i'm looking at when I go out to buy these things but they had about 75% of this type so you'd think they're your average stick of glue. Goddamnit, I open up this piece of sith and some blue smurry pops up. I have to use this on my presentation work and everywhere it goes it leaves a gross blue residue. (you're a poet you don't know it) And as f that isn't enough the other MINOR problem is - HAha IT DOESNT ewokING GLUE things to the paper. NEITHER DOES IT GLUE things to the ewokING WALL, THE WINDOW, MY STEREO OR MY BIG HEAD.

WOW, congratulations assholes who designed this junk. You really did a wonderful job on this one. "Crafter's" my ass. ANd they have the guts to write ACID FREE, as if that's something wonderful that makes you want to buy stuff. How about Glue-Free you spastics.

I'm gonna feed this thing to the swans and if it tastes remotely as bad as it works there's going to be one swan less around Leicester.

Edited by beeurd

Mara

My gluestick has purple glue. :p

GI_Admiral

Mine's white! w00t! :p

Mara

How boring. :p

GI_Admiral

Boring but effective :p

Mara

Mine's effective too. :p

GI_Admiral

But not AS effective

Tsl

You know what's more effective than a glue stick?

Real glue.

:p

Mara

Glue stick glue is real glue. :p

Andy

From the first line of a game review comparing the Xbox 360 and PC versions of Quake 4:

"Very rarely a 3D shooter plays better on a console than it does on a PC. It's not one of those times."

I need to see the 360 version now, to see if it's true about all the graphics glitches and framerate problems that apparently plague the console version of Quake 4.

Edited by beeurd

GI_Admiral

Very rarely lol.

Example though. Halo.

TheUnknown

Great political quote:

Of course it hurts. You're getting screwed by an elephant.

GI_Admiral

hahahahaha

Mara

From LOST tonight, said by Locke:

Who are we to tell anyone what he [or she] can or can't do?

GI_Admiral

We're gods among men...that's who

Mara

:roll:

Andy

A few cases where commentators have used the wrong words:

Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open:

"Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself."

Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports:

"Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis' misses every chance he gets."

Jack Burnicle was talking about Colin Edwards' tyre choice on World Superbike racing:

"Colin had a hard on in practice earlier, and I bet he wished he had a hard on now."

Ross King discussing relays with champion runner Phil Redmond:

"Well Phil, tell us about your amazing third leg."

Cricketer Neil Fairbrother hit a single during a Durham v Lancashire match, inspiring Bobby Simpson to observe:

"With his lovely soft hands he just tossed it off."

Claire Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said:

"There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this."

James Allen interviewing Ralf Schumacher at a Grand Prix, asked:

"What does it feel like being rammed up the backside by Barrichello?"

The new stand at Doncaster race course took Brough Scott's breath away...

"My word," he said. "Look at that magnificent erection."

Willie Carson was telling Claire Balding how jockeys prepare for a big race when he said:

"They usually have four or five dreams a night about coming from different positions."

A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked; "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?" Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

US PGA Commentator:

"One of the reasons Arnie is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my god! What have I just said?!"

Metro Radio:

"Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977:

"Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew."

New Zealand Rugby Commentator:

"Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."

Michael Abrahamson (SABC):

"A very small crowd here today. I can count the people on one hand. Can't be more than 30."

Rex Alston (BBC):

"On the outfield, hundreds of small boys are playing with their balls."

Many years ago during a snooker match:

"He only needs the brown ball to win the frame; and for those of you in black and white, its the ball just behind the blue."

Murry Walker, Formula 1:

"The car in front is unique, apart from the car behind which is identical"

And lastly, an all-time classic in cricket:

"The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willy"

:lol:

TheUnknown

:rofl:

Ender

LOL!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.