Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Rogue

Prayers Needed Please

Tsl

2?! A hemoglobin of 2!? Holy crap!

Oh, and pray for my Uncle who's stuck in Houston. He says it's so bad he couldn't get out if he wanted to. The freeways are so backed up, people are running out of gas and getting stuck. That is, if you can find any gas in the first place. Luckily, he lives in the more northern bit of the city, so he won't get hit with the worst, at least.

Princess

Yes, a hemoglobin of 2. We got her up to 11.6 last night.

I hope that he's ok TSL. Hopefully it'll lose a lil more strength before it hits Texas

Ayingel

um...

please remember sentrosi and me in your prayers...we're both talking to a recruiter tomorrow...and frankly i'm pretty scared...please pray for us to make the right decisions.

Andy

I believe in miracles after what I saw at work yesterday. We had a premie born and her hemoglobin was 2 (you shouldn't be living at that point, babies usually run around 16 or so).

My grandad has sat and had a conversation with a doctor while having a blood pressure of next to zero (tested on 3 machines), is that weird? lol

Princess

I believe in miracles after what I saw at work yesterday. We had a premie born and her hemoglobin was 2 (you shouldn't be living at that point, babies usually run around 16 or so).

My grandad has sat and had a conversation with a doctor while having a blood pressure of next to zero (tested on 3 machines), is that weird? lol

*blinks*

Tsl

BP machines are known for their screwiness, but it being on three different ones, lol. I still don't know how that's possible seeing as how none of your organs, including your brain could be perfused at all and you would be in severe shock. Your blood would pretty much just be kinda sitting around in your arteries not moving.

Andy

yup. This was about 10 years ago, so it obviously wasn't anything serious. lol

tis just wierd

Ender

Once, for a biology lab in the ninth grade, I had to get a blood pressure from my lab partner. I know how to do it and everything, but the first one I got from him was 132/83, then it was 46/21... it was screwy as hell.

Ayingel

hey guys...um...my friend, emily, well...her mom is in florida right now...and with the hurricane coming...i was really hoping you guys could keep her family in your prayers, seeing as she's only a freshman, and really really scared...and her mom is not where it is safe to be right now...

and also...a few of my friends are down in new orleans (or what is left of it) trying to help with the relief effort...please keep them in your prayers too!

GI_Admiral

I'm sure if worse comes to worse they'll evacuate...or should...if they dont well....

Uncle Du

I'll be thinking about them. :)

Mara

Wait, which part of Florida is it hitting?

Princess

My Grandma found out today that she has a mass on her adrenal gland. This was during her 1 year follow up appointment after having her right upper lobe of her lung removed due to cancer. They found the mass during a CT scan and she has to have a needle biopsy on the 5th of May. If it's malignant she'll have to go through chemo and she's a small lady to begin with. Please keep her in your thoughts

TheUnknown

I hope she gets well soon.

Mara

Will do. : )

Radioactive Isotope

i hope everything works out for the best.

Tsl

I'll be praying for her.

Princess

Thanks guys, the biopsy is on Friday. Keep your fingers crossed for benign

SoftballJedi

Well, I don't remember who I told, if I told anyone, that my mother was expecting again.

On Monday she went to her docter and got a basic sonogram. They thought there was either a lack of fluid in the placenta or an abadomen abnormality. She was sent to a high-risk sonogram place later in the day.

My future sibling is misisng both kidneys and a bladder.

There is no way this child will survive, so basically it will be 'terminated'. But now my mother is having trouble with the insurence company and may have to be induced, like, now.

I just can't believe it...this is my mom's third (soon to be third, I mean) miscarriage..

I just feel so sick

Andy

:(

Link

i can't even imagine how that feels, but my thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Ayingel

i'll be parying for your family...i hope you all are okay?

Princess

My thoughts and prayers are with your family in this hard time

a_jedi_trait

Sorry to hear that about your mother :(

TheUnknown

I'm sorry your family is going through this. My mom went through two miscarriages between me and my sister (which is eleven years difference). I didn't know about the first, but I was in the OB/GYN's office when we were told the second had died. That is the only time, other than funerals, that I can think of when I have cried in public.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.