Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Rogue

Prayers Needed Please

Chickenman

I'm sorry JC. :(

Ayingel

yeah...it hasn't really sunken in completely yet...but he's gone now and everyone but my uncle and me went to the funeral home to make arrangements (my cousin left already)...at least there's no more pain...right?

Chickenman

Exactly. And he's in a better place. :)

Ayingel

yeah...i'm very happy about that..and he's with steph...and both of my other grandfathers...so it's all good...

Princess

I'm so sorry JC

Ayingel

gee...i don't know what to say...you call me one thing then turn around and act sympathetic.

Ayingel

and you are the thousandth person to say that...you want a prize or something?

Ayingel

no...it's fine...it was actually kinda funny yesterday...robert said to me what gary said to me two hours later...and it was the exact same thing...

sorry...i'm kinda bitter....so do you want a prize?

Princess

gee...i don't know what to say...you call me one thing then turn around and act sympathetic.

Ya know, I was being truly sympathetic because I know what it's like to lose a grandparent. One thing had nothing to do with the other

Ayingel

Ya know, I was being truly sympathetic because I know what it's like to lose a grandparent. One thing had nothing to do with the other

i'm sorry...i like i said...i'm still kinda bitter.

Mara

Okay....well, our fourth roommate was supposed to move in last Friday...and we still haven't seen her. (Keep in mind she went potluck, we've never met her before). She was driving here from Arizona.

Her dad called here on Friday night, asking for her... and we said she wasn't here. He told us she was supposed to move in that morning. But he said he would call her cell.

Okay, Saturday, he calls again asking for her and saying she was planning on being here on Saturday sometime. We still hadn't seen her.

Sunday, Monday, etc. goes by and still no word from her. We figure she's okay because her dad hasn't called. Maybe she decided to move somewhere else and didnt tell anyone.

Today, her dad calls again, wondering if we know any of her friends we can call because he doesnt' know where she is.

Also, we got an e-mail telling us about a replacement roommate.

We still have no idea where the original girl went.

Please keep her in your thoughts.. hopefully there's a good reason for everything and she's okay.

Edited by Mara

Bad furday

I'm sure you jinxed her somehow, Mara.... :p

"Jinkies gang, we've got a mystery on our hands!"

Chickenman

That's kinda scary. :???:

Hopefully everything will turn out okay.

Mara

Yeah. Even though she's not gonna live here anymore.... It'd kinda be nice to know what happened to her.

Tsl

Pray for my kids. Just...all of them. They're all falling apart :(

Mara

Of course.

Also, our original roommate still is incommunicado...

GI_Admiral

Pray for my Roommate...he's a republican

Mara

A Republican? In D.C.?

How horrid. :p

Bad furday

Yes....i think that says it all right there..... :p :twisted:

Have you thought about making that a t-shrit or bumpersticker?

Andy

Hmm... I don't want a flame war erupting here, guys, okay?

GI_Admiral

lol sorry Beeurd :p

Mara

Hmm... I don't want a flame war erupting here, guys, okay?

I'm okay, I can take it. ;):p

Princess

Pray for the new mom that doesn't know that her baby is a girl because they were in a car accident today and the mom has a head injury and is in ICU and baby had to be taken by C section and is in NICU.

Mara

Also my mom....she found out she has osteoarthritis and bone spurs in her neck (she had been having pain in her arm).

She's on medication and needs to go for a MRI later.

Princess

I believe in miracles after what I saw at work yesterday. We had a premie born and her hemoglobin was 2 (you shouldn't be living at that point, babies usually run around 16 or so). She took 60ccs of uncrossmatched blood and that got her hemoglobin up to a slightly less critical level she took another 60ccs of blood and a unit of platelets and she seemed to level out. It's gonna be tough for that lil girl though, but she shouldn't have even survived her first hour so the fact that she made it 8 is awesome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.