Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Roethlisberger

Grade Anything

Radioactive Isotope

Coldstone = love

i'm a big fan of their German Chocolate Cake icecream in a waffle bowl. yum!

Edited by Radioactive Isotope

Ender

It's good, but I can't get past having to pay $5 for a bowl of ice cream. It ain't THAT good. Besides, Cones over in the West Village is the best ice cream in the world, bar none.

Princess

I give Cold Stone Creamery an A+, especially with the butterscotch jello ice cream they have right now.

Good but expensive. I like Ashby's ice cream. You can't get it in stores and only certain ice cream shops sell it. But it's the best there is.

Mara

Hudsonville ice cream is so good, but I generally end up eating store brand 'cause it's cheaper. And almost as good.

Though, I suppose it would be worth it more if I didn't eat the whole gallon in two-three servings.

Princess

But that's how you're supposed to eat ice cream :p

Mara

I suppose. But my family always stares at how full my bowl is. :p

Anyway, cake at my friend's wedding: A+

I want to know who made it... 'cause it was soooo good.

Chickenman

Hudsonville ice cream is so good, but I generally end up eating store brand 'cause it's cheaper. And almost as good.

Though, I suppose it would be worth it more if I didn't eat the whole gallon in two-three servings.

But that's how you're supposed to eat ice cream :p

Not without dabbing your eyes with kleenex as you watch a taped Lifetime movie you're not.

Link

As chicks, we can do whatever we damn well please, thank you. If we want to eat a gallon or three, we will! With or without said crappy movie lmao

Bad furday

Next thing you know, there'll be a Lifetime movie about a chick who eats ice cream and watches lifetime movies ( a channel pimping themselves on their own channel?! :p ) and she has to fight off the advances/skulking around of the pizza delivery guy, though all he really wants is change for the $50 she has given him by mistake. :p

Radioactive Isotope

The Jack LaLanne Power Juicer: A+

We got this contraption for Christmas, and it ROCKS! This thing seriously makes the best apple juice ever. The juice is a bit gritty, but man does it taste amazing.

Drake

My family has one of those very same products. I make a mean lemonade with the thing.

Radioactive Isotope

i just had a peach and pear juice combo for breakfast. yum! tomorrow i may try my own Berry Blast invention: blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries.

Mara

As chicks, we can do whatever we damn well please, thank you. If we want to eat a gallon or three, we will! With or without said crappy movie lmao

*nods*

I tend to eat it at night while watching Conan. ;)

Chickenman

Except that Conan is hilarious.

Drake

Agreed.

Ender

Indubitably.

Mara

And so I'm not allowed to eat ice cream while watching him?

Radioactive Isotope

no, they're just surprised you were able to fit bites of ice cream in between fits of hystarical laughter and not choke to death. :D

Drake

I think we took your reply to Link, who had mentioned eating ice cream during crappy movies, to mean that you thought Conan was crappy. That said, you would not be watching him if you thought he was crap. :p

Mara

Haha... actually, I watch him because he's better than Letterman. ;)

Princess

Funny People = D

The only things that saved it from failing were Eric Bana and a few truly funny parts. Otherwise, I could not wait until it was over. Note to Hollywood: Not every movie has to be an epic movie that pushes 3 hours long, and this was one of them.

It's not like the AML (which btw is like the worst leukemia out there) was enough of a storyline, but then once he got cured of that, a love story starts? Come on, do one story or the other, we don't need both. It just felt like there were 2 different movies going on. And there were plenty of scenes that really just didn't seem to fit but were just there to get more stars in the movie like Ray Romano and Marshall Mathers.

And I felt like there was too much gratuitous use of the F word. Just didn't like the movie.

Edited by Chickenman

Uncle Du

You need some training on your spoiler tags. ;)

Princess

Did I forget to close them? Crap.

Chickenman

Chickenman to the rescue! ;)

Funny People: **** out of 5

As a starting comedian I much more enjoyed the first half of the movie, which I think really captured the spirit of how comics act and think. It was hilarious, but in a more subtler way than Apatow's previous comedies. And I was honestly touched by the movie. Sandler did the best acting I've ever seen him do, as did Rogen.

It did seem like the plot of the movie changed once or twice, but I was okay with that, cause each new story was still excellent.

Fanboys: **** out of 5

Watched this with my dad and it was damned near a bonding moment. We were just giggling at references that no one else we know in real life would understand. Milk-out-of-the-nose hilarious if you're a Star Wars nerd...probably boring if you're not.

...I can has Kristen Bell?

Uncle Du

GI Joe: "B"

It was what I expected. I got to see some good action, more notably, my boy Ray Park as Snake Eyes kickin' some ass. Pretty much non-stop action, which is all I wanted. There was a little character development, but just enough to let you know that there would be at least one more movie. Plot, acting, well, all I can say is if you want action, see this. ;)

If you want plot, and action, see Saving Private Ryan or something. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.