Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Roethlisberger

Grade Anything

Ayingel

It's one that I kinda want to see, too...

TheUnknown

Smashing Pumpkins - Machina: The Machines of God

Grade: 4/5

Review

TheUnknown

Unknown starring Liam Neeson, Diane Kruger, Aidan Quinn, and January Jones

Rating: 4/5

Review

Ayingel

Um, no fair. Liam Neeson was in your film biography?

• Upvote 1

TheUnknown

:lol:

TheUnknown

I sometimes do searches for "Unknown" to see if you people are talking about me (:p). Five years from now, I'm going to do such a search and find posts from myself saying "Unknown" and be confused.

Pandora

Being at fault (and getting ticketed for) an accident, followed by a speeding ticket in the next town over.... F. Total F. For Fail.

TheUnknown

Company by Max Barry (the author of Jennifer Government)

Rating: 3/5

Review

Jake Durron

Real Steal A+++++++++++++

SO. FREAKING. AMAZING.

Drake

It was quite good.

TheUnknown

Battlestar Galactica (as of the end of the second season and Razor): A minus

Ayingel

EOS shave cream: A-

Somewhat hypo-allergenic with only a little perfume, this cream is nice. I haven't used a razor without the gel built-in for years, so I was very impressed. The shave (dry) was closer than I've felt for quite some time. It looks and feels like a lotion, and claims you won't need lotion after using it, but I did, since I had a slight razor turn after. Very impressed. Plus, the bottle is plastic, so no rust rings in the shower.

Pandora

Oscar Meyer's Cracker Combos (Lunchables for grown-ups) A. Yummy! Better cheese (sharp cheddar and pepperjack) and cute little cold cut slices instead of that tube-shaped stuff. Rather than cookies they have a little piece of chocolate which is rather good.

Radioactive Isotope

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare: Abridged

Gut-bustingly hilarious. It does help to have at least a passing familiarity with Shakespeare's major (and a few minor) works, but it's not necessary. Their take on Hamlet is truly something to behold. The last few minutes are absolutely hysterical. There is some epic fourth-wall breakage throughout the show, which just makes it funnier.

Jake Durron

We saw that in London. omg it was hysterical. My mom nearly wet herself. Plus we were there when Bush was in office so when they did it backwards for satanic messages it was "George Bush is a god". I died... see? I'm all ghostly!

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare: Abridged

Gut-bustingly hilarious. It does help to have at least a passing familiarity with Shakespeare's major (and a few minor) works, but it's not necessary. Their take on Hamlet is truly something to behold. The last few minutes are absolutely hysterical. There is some epic fourth-wall breakage throughout the show, which just makes it funnier.

Ana

I love that show! I got dragged up for Ophelia once. :D

Princess

I want to see it. One of my high school classmates is in a production of it

Pandora

Coffe-Mate Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer: A

No carbs and 15 calories per serving. So. Freaking. Good. Mixing it into the last of my hazelnut coffee? Not the best. But no real diet-y aftertaste (beyond that caused by the Equal, which is still not as bad as Splenda).

TheUnknown

Smashing Pumpkins - American Gothic [EP]: 4 stars

Review

TheUnknown

Smashing Pumpkins - Untitled [single]: 5 stars

Review

Edited by TheUnknown

Radioactive Isotope

McCormick Recipe Inspirations: Apple and Sage Porkchops--A+

If you haven't seen these at the supermarket, basically they're kits that include premeasured spices for the dish. There's also a recipe card on the back that is detachable so you can keep the recipe if you like it. This kit also calls for 2 red apples to go with the pork (I chose Honeycrisp. YUM!), an onion, some flour, brown sugar, apple juice, and cooking oil. The recipe is very simple and quick to make. And it is delicious. I will definitely be making it again.

Pandora

Mm that sounds good. Ye Gods I miss real food...

Ayingel

American Idiot: A

Saw opening night here of the travelling troupe. It was fantastic. The entire cast could play guitar and had quite the lungs. At times the story was a little hard to follow, but once you started paying more attention to exactly what the songs were saying it made sense (until you got to the part with Jimmy and St. Jimmy). I also felt that at times it seemed to have too little focus on the two supporting male characters, even though they were on stage nearly the entire time. The music was obviously great, and you could sing along to nearly every song. They also take the time to make small nods to where the show is being performed, and sine they don't actually set up where the characters are from, you can picture yourself as one of the characters. The story is very relevant, and I nearly found myself in tears at one point. When it makes its rounds near you, I highly recommend taking the time to see it.

They ended the show with Time of Your Life and featured all members of the cast

Edited by Ayingel

Radioactive Isotope

Everybody Dance for PlayStation Move -- A

I got this for my birthday and it's pretty fun. I just wish I knew more of the songs on it, lol.

Pandora

My lecture today: A for awesome :D :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.