Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

2008 Races

Ender

He's from Texas.

TheUnknown

Good point. I was gonna say he's just a Libertarian extremist. One of those guys who think government intervention is ALWAYS bad...unless it's pork barrel spending for his district.

TheUnknown

For the love of god, would my fellow Democrats wake up and realize that Hillary Clinton is both the least trustworthy and the least electable of the top four Democrats (Edwards, Obama, Richardson, and Clinton)?

Ender

She's evil. I hate living under her control. Demon woman.

And was I the only one who found it incredibly funny that the Clintons compared themselves to a notorious crime family?

Mara

Nope.

Radioactive Isotope

i'm all for a woman president. that would be great. but not her. i'd almost vote for Pelosi before Hillary. almost. they're both scary.

Mara

........Pelosi???

*gags*

Radioactive Isotope

note i said almost. given the choice, i'd really like a "none of the above" option. :p

TheUnknown

I think the responses from Ender and Jm prove my point. And Hillary illicits similar reactions from many liberals.

Ender

I believe the spelling is "elicit," but "illicit" certainly describes Hillary's life.

TheUnknown

*Slays Ender for correcting his speeling.* :p

Ender

*Is slain*

That's not very hippy liberal of you. :p

TheUnknown

I'm closer to the Rage Against the Machine liberal than the "let's smoke weed and listen to the Mamas and the Papas" liberal.

Ender

Suuuuuuuure.

Chickenman

The fact that the very name "Clinton" brings redness to most Republicans' faces is a bad sign. If she becomes the candidate, we lose. There is no way.

And from what extremely little I know of Pelosi, she's not that bad. Unless you'd care to enlighten me?

TheUnknown

No, Hillary will win, but just barely. Edwards, Richardson, Obama, maybe even Dodd and Biden, would win a hell of a lot easier.

Ana

I say Obama. He's got charisma, which most of the other candidates are lacking.

Ender

If Hillary wins, I enact my plans and immediately run to the UK or Ireland. Of course, the same could be true of Mike Huckabee or Tancredo or any of those nutso Republicans who don't believe in evolution.

Edited by Ender

Chickenman

He's not a nut just because his religious beliefs are wrong. :p

And he is a really funny guy.

Huckabee and Colbert

TheUnknown

Why are so many people so goddamn stupid as to vote for or vote against and candidate based (almost) entirely on their reproductive organs?

Radioactive Isotope

hey, i'm all for a woman president. just not Hillary. that woman scares the crap outta me.

TheUnknown

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/tancre...2007-08-31.html

Tom Tancredo is at it again. It pisses me off to hear people making six figure salaries at the taxpayer's expense act like the people in New Orleans are lazy bums looking for handouts. ewok him. Maybe if the federal government run by his own party weren't so ewoking incompetent we could get some things done.

Radioactive Isotope

he's right though. at some point, the federal aid is going to have to stop. i think more needs to be accomplished before that happens, and they need to make sure that those dollars are going to recovery and rebuilding. the sooner they get it done, the less money they "waste" there.

TheUnknown

He wasn't saying "at some point." He was saying "now." That's bullsith.

Ana

^ Agreed. Eventually, yes, the aid will need to stop. But when so many areas are still completely trashed, right now is not the time. We need some way of checking that the aid money is really getting to where it can do the most good, which I suspect is not the case right now. That, however, is absolutely not an excuse to cut off all aid before the streets are completely clear of debris.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.