Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

The Clone Wars (movie)

Andy

And that's mainly what let Hayden down... TIEs for the win! :p

Mara

I am still debating whether I want to buy a ticket for a midnight showing this week..

Chickenman

It's gonna be good. I just wish I had someone to go with. :cry:

Mara

I could probably drag my sister. Or go alone.

I'm just not sure if I'm excited enough to go at midnight. And bring my plastic lightsaber.

Radioactive Isotope

i'm waiting for a matinee. tickets will be cheaper.

Tsl

From the commercials, this looks like it's going to be utter s***. Bad animation. Worse voice acting. I think I'm going to pass. I'll watch it after it jumps straight from theater to dvd to network tv late night :p

Andy

From the commercials, this looks like it's going to be utter s***. Bad animation. Worse voice acting. I think I'm going to pass. I'll watch it after it jumps straight from theater to dvd to network tv late night :p

*high-five*

Drake

And you call yourselves fans of Star Wars.

Psh. Fail.

A true fan would go see it regardless of how the trailers make it "look" or what critics say.

I never pay attention to reviews, especially those online. I prefer casting my own judgement, thank you very much.

Edited by Drake

Andy

Tsl and I never mentioned critics. We just said it looks awful. Which it does. :p

Drake

I'm well aware of what you did and didn't say.

Just covering the bases.

Radioactive Isotope

anyone else seen it yet? i didn't think it was too bad.

it's a shame they're going to have to kill off Asoka at some point during the series. i liked her.

Andy

Is that really a spoiler? :p

Radioactive Isotope

better safe than sorry, right? :p

Tsl

Yeah, I formed my own opinion, thank you very much. They usually put good bits (often the best bits) in the commercial to make you want to go see it. If those clips are the best or even just the better bits, than no thank you!

Is the tv show going to be like that too? God help the SW franchise....

Andy

They have the trailer for this on the site I work on... and I haven't heard anyone saying it looks good yet. lol, just how rubbish it looks. Someone said they'd seen it and it was really bad.

Radioactive Isotope

i didn't think it was that bad. a great masterpiece film, no, but it wasn't terrible.

Bad furday

They had a review of it in the paper today, even though it's been out a week now. :p

The reviewer kept going on about Ashoka ( So, they named her after the Ashoka Pillar, eh?!) and her chemistry with Anakin. Which is quite

the thing with all that tension. And jabs. They hinted that Anakin had a piece on the side, which is wrong only becasue she is too young for him.

It was like what Rich, Steve and I were discussing when we saw it in the theatre. The only reason they made her so young was so that you wouldn't

think of them in a romantic relationship. Or better still:

Ashoka: Master Skywalker?! What are you doing?!

Anakin: Shut up. It is your duty to respect your master's wishes!

Ashoka: Oh, all right...Sky Guy *winks*

Oh yeah...they also said one reviewer called her a "Disney slut with a tube top".

Complete.

Edited by Bad furday

Drake

The discussion regarding the Clone Wars TV series has been split and moved here.

Mara

Finally saw it!

And I have to say, I'm glad I saw it for free. It was a fairly interesting story, but I think I laughed more than anything watching it. It was so stupid, lol.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.