Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Chapter 2: Forges of Ithyari

Drake

The Mynock Lieutenant chuckled and reached up to brush a stray strand of hair from Layla's face. That hand drifted dangerous close to the chip behind her ear before resting on her shoulder.

"Thank you, Layla. I appreciate you coming out here to find me and for apologizing. Perhaps...you would like to go for a drink with me some time? No blue pee this time, though," he said with a wink.

Rogue

Inwardly, Layla had been panicking as his hand neared the chip, but outwardly she was as collected as she'd ever been. "That's a wonderful suggestion babe," Layla grinned "And a definate upgrade on the cafeteria's sludge--er, caf. I may have to take you up on that."

Drake

He grinned. "Excellent. It's a date then." He shook his head, as if trying to clear the pheremones from his brain. "If...if you'll excuse me now. I have something...to take care of before it gets too late."

I have to talk to the others. I have to call off the prank war.

"Take care, Layla," he said with a smile.

Rogue

"You too gorgeous." Layla winked at him, moving out of his way. As he left she headed back down the way she had been walking. She smirked when there was nobody around and laughed to herself. "I'd like to see you pull that one off Mister Black Ops..."

She continued walking back towards her room, where she had left the Mandalorian to listen in.

Mara

Kaden headed back to the door into the base after his long run outside. He hadn't had a run like that in a while, and it was refreshing. It gave him time to clear his head and think about things. Some memories weren't always so pleasant, but he had tried to focus on the good in his past. Very few moments stuck out to him in that category, but Tashi took up at least half of his good memories.

He headed to the 'fresher to get in a shower. Glancing in the mirror before getting in, he noticed the lean muscles of his arms and chest. He shooke his head.

I was never one of the big buff guys, but you always made me feel like it, Tash. You made me feel like the best guy in the galaxy. Kaden sighed and started washing down.

He would never forget all the good times, hoping that someday all the bad would finally disappear and all he would have left were the precious moments of time he spent with the beautiful blonde.

Like when we first met....

Kaden disappeared into his own thoughts, finishing his shower and walking to his room to change out of his running shorts.

Edited by Mara

Rogue

Nat returned from getting changed just a couple minutes later, feeling rather awkward in the hospital gown Nima had asked him to put on. At least there was nobody else in her office right now. He was definatly grateful for that.

Drake

Takeshi was laughing hard when Layla returned to the room. "Great job, you sultry minx. And you're right, I wouldn't have been able to pull that one off." When she gave him a questioning look, he added. "To each their own. You get your information by using your feminine wiles. Mister Black Ops, on the other hand, has to be a little sneakier."

He walked right up to her and ran his fingers under her left shoulder strap until he found what he was looking for. Holding the listening bug up between his fingers, he grinned. With a wink, he said, "Gotcha!"

Rogue

"You did...but how do you know that I didn't know it was there?" Layla smirked. "Perhaps I said that because I knew you were listening, and maybe I left it there because I just wanted your hands all over me again." She winked.

Princess

Nima finished grabbing everything that she'd need. "Hey Nat, you done in there yet?"

Rogue

"Yes," Nat said, opening the door for her face flushing darkly in embarassment. "And I think somewhere along the lines we need to reevaluate the clothing requirements for physical therapy..."

Princess

"Oh quit being such a baby. When we get to the workout part, you can put regular workout clothes on, but for now, I need you here so I can get to the injury."

Rogue

"I know, I know...and I'm not being a baby. Where do you want me?"

Princess

Images flashed through Nima's mind that were oh so inappropriate. Focus Secura. Concentrate. Remember he's a patient. "On the table Nat. Lay back and relax."

Rogue

Nat nodded, doing as he was told. He breathed in and sighed. Relax, she says...of course, no problem...because you're not nervous in the least bit....

"Sorry if I seem awkward, but I've never been in physical therapy before. I've taken a few blaster hits before, but nothing so severe that I've had muscular problems."

Princess

"Well, legs aren't meant to be skewered like big hunks of meat. That may be your problem." She spread some gel on his leg and began rubbing it firmly. "Where does it lock up?"

Rogue

He was actively trying very hard not to think about the sensation of her hands, all over his leg. He was failing miserably.

"Next time I'll try not to get hit with the recoil from a concussion rifle with an angry tank-wearing Imperial Captain with a special hatred for non-humans behind the barrel." He winced as she hit the spot, right on the back of his thigh, his lekku curling at the tips in discomfort. "Right there."

Edited by Rogue

Princess

Nima rubbed that muscle. "That is tight. And you know, that would make my job easier if you did that next time we go on a live fire mission. I'd hate to have to dump you back into the bacta." She rubbed harder. "Relax Nat, this is supposed to help you."

Rogue

"Anything to give you more liesure time and keep me out of the tank." Blast that was embarassing....

He tried to relax, gritting his teeth against the pain of her rubbing the knot, until the knot finally gave way. He sighed, lekku relaxing.

Princess

Nima smiled. "About time. I thought that was going to take forever." She grabbed a towel and wiped at Nat's sweating brow. "That's good for massage today. How about we hit the gym?"

Rogue

"Uh...sounds good." Nat reached up to take the towel from her, his hand resting instead on hers. "Nima...I forgot to thank you. If you hadn't come when you did..."

Princess

Nima flashed him a smile. "It's my job. Besides, Captain Tunon's no fun to pick on if you're not around."

Rogue

The usually stern-faced Lieutanant favored her with a smile. "Thank you, Nima."

His hand dropped from hers and he stood slowly. "I suppose I'll get changed then, and meet you down at the Gym."

Edited by Rogue

Drake

Tak laughed. "Well, in that case, I'll be sure to plant more on you!"

"Lieutenant...you look like you've just been jumped by twenty naked Twi'lek dancing girls." Came a voice over the receiver chip. Tak wasn't sure who the voice belonged to.

"Sounds like the show's about to start," said Tak.

"Just about," Sadro said. "I ran into Layla Nasrin during my walk."

Officer Vorrin laughed. "The Zeltron chick? Did she come to apologize or something?"

"Actually, she did." Sadro noted the reactions of the others then said, "I think she was genuinely sorry about the whole thing."

"What a load!" exclaimed Jor, before adding, "Uhh...sir. She was just doing it to throw us off. I bet they're planning something right now."

Sadro shook his head. He felt warmth swell in his chest whenever he thought of Layla in that outfit...close to him. He thought of it often. He couldn't seem to think of anything else. Maybe that's why he was so warm. "I don't think so, Jor. She was telling me the truth."

Jor rolled his eyes. "What are you now, a mind reader? Did you just find out you had Jedi powers? Come on, sir. She was pulling your leg! Wouldn't surprise me if she was pulling your..."

"That's enough, Flight Officer!" Sadro said, cutting him off. "I just knew what happened and she was truely sorry for pulling that prank on us. Also, I was in the hangar earlier reconning the Revenant X-Wings. One of them saw me checking out the Zeltron's. I think he may be onto us and will be expecting something. That said, I think we should scrap our plans for retaliation."

There was a mix of reactions to that. Some of the others seemed to agree with him. Some did not. Jor was one of the more vocal for the latter.

"Are you mad?" he said. "I think that little pink fox filled your head with her pheremones and lies. Lieutenant, I don't believe that you're thinking clearly about this. We can't just throw away weeks of planning! What are we going to do with all of that red paint in storage? Kaydi's already sliced into the security systems and planted the command to shut off the hangar cameras at 2200..."

"I'm thinking clearly on this," said Sadro. Was he? Shaking his head again he said, "We're not going through with the plan. Don't make me make that an order."

Jor stood his ground and glared at the Lieutenant for a few long seconds, then relented and sat down with a sigh. "Fine. You're the boss. But when she stabs you in the back again, don't come looking to me to pull the blade out."

A grin broke out across Tak's face. "Perfect."

Rogue

Layla grinned, her gray eyes meeting his. "Prank thwarted." She took a slight bow. "Thank you, thank you."

Edited by Rogue

Princess

Nima cleaned up after Nat's treatmen and changed into her usual workout outfit, which was a little tight, but she didn't think that it was too tight. She slung a towel around her neck and headed down to the gym.