Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Chapter 2: Forges of Ithyari

Rogue

When they got back to her room, Layla began searching through her drawers for something nice. Problem there was that what a Zeltron female viewed as nice, and a human male were very different things.

"Tak...you're a guy. What would make you're blood boil?" She asked, stepping away from the dresser.

Drake

Tak sauntered over and began rifling through Layla's clothes, occasionally holding up an outfit against her to picture what she would look like wearing it.

"Hmmm..." he said as he held one up. "Tell me. Is this one clothing or a failed attempt at tying some string together?"

Rogue

Layla laughed, punching him lightly for making fun of her. "Clothing." She sighed dramatically, holding it against herself. "I swear everybody's so modest around here...it makes me sick sometimes." She shifted her weight to one hip. "So, decide what works best?"

Drake

He smiled and nodded. "This one!" He held up the outfit. "Borderline modest for the Captain and XO...but immodest enough to get whatever you want."

Rogue

"Perfect then." She took them, smirking at him. "Want to be a good boy and turn around for me so I can get changed? You know, proffesionalism and all that."

She loved holding that above his head. "You know, it's probably better for our professional relationship that I'm immune to your pheromones." She remembered him telling her at their first meeting.

Drake

He rolled his eyes and turned around. "Now who's the modest one?"

Rogue

She laughed out loud, raising an eyebrow. "Well who expected you to be a good boy? Believe me babe, it takes more than a little nudity to make me bashful."

Ayingel

As Sena was getting up to go back into the captain's office, Szen started to wander again, trying to find her way around. She ended up finding the gym, so she took a peek inside.

Mara

After finishing his lunch, Kaden and Artie took a little walk around the base, checking in the lounge to see if anyone was around. Artie wanted to play some dejarik with a more challenging player.

Not finding anyway, Kaden decided to go run another sim in the TIE simulator to rest after his meal. He chose a fairly advanced program and got set in his fighter, ready to blast some X-wings. He always thought that if he spent time trying to think as the enemy, he'd be better prepared when the enemy was coming at him.

The program started, and he was on his way with three others, a full flight of TIEs.

A couple hours later and about a dozen kills later, he climbed out of his machine, happy with how he lasted in the program. He had been the last TIE standing, but the X-wings had eventually won. However, it was mostly a learning experience for him to gain some more knowledge, and he wasn't playing to win.

Kaden stretched. "Artie, why don't you go have some time to yourself. I think I might go for a run."

Artie tootled happily.

"Don't get into trouble." He pointed a finger at the droid.

He got an innocent answering beep.

Kaden shook his head and left the sim room to get on some clothes more suitable to running than his flightsuit. Artie headed the other direction, looking for a victim, er, something to play with.

Drake

Tak was almost tempted to turn around. He wanted to, and he doubted that Layla would mind, but she had asked him to look away.

"I'll have to remember that for next time," he said with a smile. "Just give me a call the next time you decide to disrobe and I'll be there!"

Rubezsia

You know what this is taking too long I'm gonna just go use the sims. I wonder if anyone wants to join me...

Sena walked up to Layla's room. She knocked on the door. "Hey Layla, can I come in?" She asked through the door.

Edited by Rubezsia

Rogue

"I bet you'd run your ass down here to see." Layla laughed. She tugged the last piece of clothing in place, and turned to Tak.

"All done gorgeous." She turned towards the door. "Sena girl, if you're looking for someone to amuse you I'm busy right now. I have a...meeting with Lieutenant Sadro Rath." She winked at Tak, walking over and taking the chip from his hand. She whistled, impressed. "Well that's waaaay more sophisticated to the bugs I've been using."

Rubezsia

"Okay then." Sena said. She walked down the hall wandering around for a while. She saw the gym.

Aw well, I guess I should train.

Sena walked into the gym and started lifting weights.

I wish I had someone to test my combat skills with... Sena sighed. Just like Deign used to... She put the weights down and became pale.

Sena was training that day just like she had been training now. Deign had walked in. "I heard what you did..." Deign said in an emotionless voice. "And I don't like it Sena... " Sena stopped, turning pale. "Brother I'm sorry." Sena said. "I can't do this anymore." She slouched down. "I didn't want this life Deign! You wanted it for me..." Sena protested. Deign Walked up to her and slapped her across the face.

Sena fell down on the floor. Sena was as pale now as she was that day. She was now shaking in fear. "D-Deign, You ruined my life..." Sena said "So now I'm gonna ruin yours!" Sena said still shaking. It seemed as though the longer she thought of it, the more pale she had gotten. She put a hand to her cheek. It feels just like it felt then...

Drake

"One of the perks of the black ops. You get to use all kinds of kickass toys. Not to mention, you get to take souveniers from your missions. Well...not really, but I did anyway. I picked that little guy up from a crime boss on Duro. It's automated with a rudimentary droid brain. Enough to move itself for optimum pickup."

Tak was talking so much, mostly to distract himself enough not to gape at Layla's very revealing outfit.

Edited by Drake

Rogue

"It's a great little toy. We'll have to see if we can get it back after we learn what we need to." Layla grinned at him.

If I've got the big, bad Mandalorian babbling, then Sadro's going to be a sinch.

"Well, Our Lieutenant should be starting his walk about now."

Drake

Tak grinned back at her. "Give him a good show, babe." He winked and walked her out the room.

Rogue

"You know I will." Layla returned with a wnk and a coy smile. "And I'm sure you'll be listening in."

Drake

He held up another small ship and stuck it right behind his ear. "Stick it to the bone of the skull behind the ear and this little baby will tell me everything the Mynocks say through vibrations going through my skull and directly to my eardrum."

He took out another receiver chip and held it out to her. Instead of taking it, she smiled and pulled back her hair, giving him access to her ear. Tak put a hand on her shoulder and rubbed the thumb of his other hand behind Layla's ear, finding the bone. Once he did, he stuck the chip to her skin and removed his hand, lightly brushing a finger across her earlobe before pulling away.

"Good luck, good lookin'. You better get going now or we'll miss this chance."

Rogue

Layla winked and headed off down the hall. Just need to place this on him, hmm...? That shouldn't be difficult at all.

She traveled along the path that Tak had indicated, starting at the ending point of Sadro's journey. That way, even if he started early he wouldn't be too far ahead to catch up to. Saved her the trouble of looking. Finally, he came into sight. Layla smiled to herself, her gaze falling on him. She began to increase her pheromone production, her hips swaying slowly as she walked down the corridor. She made a show of looking him up and down, like she had developed an interest or an attraction to the man.

"Good afternoon Lieutenant."

Drake

Sadro stopped in his tracks, his eyes darting over the accentuated curves and revealed skin that Layla was presenting him.

"Uhh...hello, Officer Nasrin. Is there anything I can do for you today?"

He knew something was out of place. He had just been going over plans for a prank against the Revenants but now, with the appearance of the Zeltron...the one who had fooled him in the first place...his plans seemed to scatter to the winds. All he could think about was the way that outfit left little to the imagination and about how his imagination would like to find out what was underneath.

Rogue

"Just Layla to you, gorgeous. Actually Sadro..." Layla smiled seductively at him as she took a few steps closer. "I can call you Sadro right? Or would you preffer if I kept to the pet names sweetie? You know I was hoping I'd bump into you today..."

Edited by Rogue

Drake

Sadro tried to take a step back but he found that he couldn't. His body didn't want him to. Instead he took a step forward, until he and Layla were almost touching. Her pheremones were irresistable.

"You can...call me whatever you want, Lay...Layla. Why did you want to do me...sorry...want to find me?"

Way to go, Sadro. He thought to himself.

Rogue

Layla bit coyly down on her lip for a moment before reaching up to toy playfully with his collar. "I just wanted to appologize for that stunt in the cantina two weeks ago..."

Give him something to think about so he doesn't feel you placing the bug! "Although...you can't blame me for being so intimidated by you..." As she said it she shifted her weight from one hip to another, her body lightly brushing his.

Good job. Let him think he's in control, he'll suspect treachery less.

Drake

Sadro let out a low moan as Layla's body brushed up agianst his. This was all too much for his brain to handle. It was obvious that Layla was using her natural pheremones on him but he didn't care one bit.

"I...I can understand. I was planning on a retaliation but...I don't think it's neccesary anymore. I for...forgive you, Layla," he said, stumbling over his words. He gave her a ridiculous smile.

Rogue

The bug was in place, stuck just beneath the back fold of his collar. She began to slowly ease up on the pheromones as her hands retreated from his collar and slowly down his chest. "You're too kind Lieutenant...I'll have to add forgiving to the list of all your endearing qualities."