Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Chapter 2: Forges of Ithyari

Drake

Tak finished the rest of his meal. Pushing the plates forward, he said, "Fun, eh? Well sometimes I like to sit in my room, alone, cleaning my weapons while trying to count all of the people I've killed over the years."

He gave Sena an evil grin.

Rubezsia

Is this guy trying to scare me? HAH! I could take him.

Sena laughed. "That shouldn't take too long..." she smiled.

Edited by Rubezsia

Drake

"It's true," he said with a smirk. "I usually lose count after I run out of fingers and toes."

Rubezsia

"Riiight..." Sena said. "Maybe in your dreams."

Rogue

Layla laughed heartilly, patting Tak's knee under the table. "You're too much babe."

Mara

"Especially if you count hits from a fighter..." said Kaden softly.

Drake

Tak smiled at Layla. "But you just keep on hanging around with me!" He looked back to Sena. "Maybe I can tell you all about my time behind enemy lines on Kator V sometime. Of course, it was classified so if I told you, I would have to kill you. Hmm...maybe another day then...when you're underneath my X-Wing." He laughed.

Ender

"I spend my time stealing alcoholic beverages from the O-club and beating the Mynocks at sabacc," Jaim said.

"Yeah, how'd your game go last night, J?" Tak asked.

"Fifty creds off Jor, another hundred from Vorrin. They bleed creds faster than a Hutt with a hole in his belly."

"Eww!" Sena cried, making a face.

Jaim gave her an amused smile. "Not literally bleeding. They do smell somewhat similar, though."

Rogue

"Someone should have warned them that you don't play cards with a Corellian. You winning with a skifter or without?" Layla grinned conspiratorially.

Edited by Drake

Ayingel

"No sir, I believe that was all I had." Szen turned and walked for the door. She reached for the door, but stopped and turned around.

"Sir, I'm very sorry to hear about the loss to your squadron, but I hope that I can at least help to fill a little of the void left in your staff."

Chickenman

Aeric looked up from his datapad and stared, truly seeing Szen for the first time.

"Thank you, Officer Brǽnen. Dismissed."

After the door silently slid shut behind her, Aeric grabbed his comlink, and tuned it to Layla's channel.

"Officer Nasrin, report to my office immediatly."

Princess

Nima chuckled as she finished eating. "Well guys, as much fun as this is, I've got to head on down to the medlab. Lieutenant Riamor is due for some PT. Gotta get rid of that limp."

Rogue

"Yes sir." Layla said into the comm before turning it off and clipping it to her belt with a sigh.

"Well, guys...I've been summoned to the Captain's office. I'll catch up with the rest of you later. Don't have too much fun without me." She winked.

She rose from the table, waving. "Beat you later Artie, and Sena girl---stay out of trouble, please."

She walked from the cafeteria down the corridors to the Captain's office. The door was open so she walked inside. She saluted, standing at attention. "You wanted to see me sirs?"

Chickenman

Aeric saluted her back. "Please sit down, Officer Nasrin." He turned to Nat. "Do you still need to go to the medlab? I can fill you in later."

Ayingel

Szen left the office and started making her way down the halls towards her new room.

Well, it's certainly better than rooming alone. It's not like I knew anyone here in the first place. At least she seemed nice this morning.

Taking in her surroundings, Szen almost missed the room. The door was open, and just before walking in, she took one last big breath and crossed the threshold. "Here it goes."

Rogue

Nat nodded. "Thank you. If you'll excuse me then, I'd rather not anger the medic." He saluted before leaving, heading down the hall to the medlab. When he got there he knocked on the door to Nima's office.

Layla walked around, taking a seat. She had to resist a smirk as the image of the Lieutenant leaving bacta flitted into her mind. "Sir, I wanted to appologize for Sena's insubordination earlier...she's not used to a military setting."

Edited by Rogue

Drake

Tak got up after Layla and Nima had left. "And like a force of nature, we roll through the cafeteria three times a day, leaving a path of dirty plates and half-eaten food in our wake. Now I must also make my escape. Need to shower and pretty myself up for the day, you know the deal." To Sena, he said. "Have a wander around the base, if you're bored. I'm sure you can find something to do."

He wandered back off to the room that he and Jaim shared. Once there, he grabbed a towel and hit the 'fresher for a shower.

Princess

Nima looked up from her desk. "How's the leg feeling today Nat?"

Rogue

"A little stiff." He told her honestly, limping slightly as he entered the office, closing the door behind him. "It locked up last night while I was sleeping...quite the pleasant wake up call."

Princess

Nima nodded. "We'll see what we can do about that. We'll do some massage and some exercise today. How's that sound?"

Mara

Kaden nodded to Layla and the rest, also getting up to take his leave.

"I think Artie and I will head to the lounge. I want to go over some things, but I'm sure Artie here wouldn't mind a game, if anyone's up for it."

He smiled and left the table, stopping to put his dishes and tray away before exiting the cafeteria and making his way to the pilots' lounge. He stopped at his room on the way there to grab his little sac of belongings which included his datapad. Then he and the droid headed off the lounge.

Rogue

His face flushed slightly at the thought, examining a plack on the wall to try to hide it. "You know what's best, Nima'secura."

Princess

"Do not worry Natri'amor. I promise to be totally professional." She thought back to when Nat went into the tank. Gotta get past that. Be professional Secura.

Rogue

Nat nodded to her, lekku curling thoughtfully. "You have been nothing less than a proffesional, Nima. You have done a wonderful job healing it already."

Rubezsia

"I guess I'll go too... where's the gym?" she asked Aston.

Edited by Rubezsia