Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Elections 04

GI_Admiral

Well I was gonna say Screwing people...but hey...Im sure attacking us up there too :p

Princess

GI, I think that was more of Clinton's style

Tsl

This is true....none of Bush's ads are pro Bush...they're all anti Kerry.

All Kerry's ads (those "approved" by him) are pro Kerry.

GI_Admiral

Prin - alright I forgot to add the word over :p

Radioactive Isotope

I am so kriffing sick of Bush's ads. I know that Kerry isn't telling us how he's going to do what he's going to do, but at least every ad that he runs isn't an attack on Bush like all of Bush's are on Kerry

welcome to politics. fun, ain't they? :roll:

GI_Admiral

Actually....

Radioactive Isotope

fun as in utterly rediculous and completely ludicrous? that's what i meant anyway. :p

GI_Admiral

I'm going to Washington D.C for a politics thingy...I'm gonna try to see if they'll accept my real politiks :roll:

TheUnknown

fun as in utterly rediculous and completely ludicrous? that's what i meant anyway. :p

Ridiculous and completely ludicrous? Politics? Surely, you must be...oh, wait you're right. But that's what makes it so fun! :p Where else can a man rise to prominence (sp?) by accusing his opponent of being a homo sapien?

GI_Admiral

In a feel-good contest

Radioactive Isotope

Ridiculous and completely ludicrous? Politics? Surely, you must be...oh, wait you're right. But that's what makes it so fun! :p Where else can a man rise to prominence (sp?) by accusing his opponent of being a homo sapien?

just goes to show how stupid some of them are if someone looses cuz their opponent called 'em a human, lol. :p

Edited by Country Girl

GI_Admiral

We know how stupid some of them are...we have a great example right now :p

Radioactive Isotope

i think he's done a good job with what he had. if Clinton hadn't decimated our military, no one would have been stupid enough to pull something like 9/11.

GI_Admiral

So you're saying increase the military...next thing you'll start saying we need more raw resources...and then after that we'll be eyeing manchuria :roll: :p

Princess

Did you guys hear that Bush fell off his bike and skinned his knee while talking to reporters on his ranch?

GI_Admiral

Bah...damn republicans...hes supposed to stay out of media :p

TheUnknown

1.) How did Clinton decimate our military? I keep hearing this with no specific examples.

2.) No military could have stopped 9/11, but the police and other law enforcement agencies might have. But Bush cut a program that paid to put more cops on the streets so he could fund his tax cut to his cronies.

TheUnknown

Did you guys hear that Bush fell off his bike and skinned his knee while talking to reporters on his ranch?

The man chokes on pretzels, drops his dog, and falls over on a machine that is billed to be un-tipper-over-able (like it?). What else do you expect?

Princess

What'd he trip over?

TheUnknown

He was riding a Segway (sp?).

Tsl

1.) How did Clinton decimate our military? I keep hearing this with no specific examples.

2.) No military could have stopped 9/11, but the police and other law enforcement agencies might have. But Bush cut a program that paid to put more cops on the streets so he could fund his tax cut to his cronies.

Indeed... How exactly could the military have done anything about that? :???:

And the military was down in numbers, or so I hear, because nobody wanted to sign up. After 9/11 (which, IMO, was so out of the blue nothing could've been done about it, get over it) everybody wanted in. Viola! Big military again.

And Bush fell off a bike. So what? So have I, that doesn't make me unfit to be a leader, lol. Let's just hope he was wearing a helmet to send a positive message to youth (Look, kids! I'm still alive because I was wearing a helmet!)

Radioactive Isotope

i never liked Clinton in the first place.. at least Bush isn't sleeping with every secretary in the White House. :roll:

GI_Admiral

Indeed the military wouldn't have been able to do anything, unless the administration heeded warnings of terrorist attacks

also falling off is not a shot against Bush leadership, just another thing to laugh at:p

GI_Admiral

i never liked Clinton in the first place.. at least Bush isn't sleeping with every secretary in the White House. :roll:

No instead of screwing the secretaries he's screwing the nation :p

Drake

Ohhhh! Bush = pwned. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.