Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Elections 04

Radioactive Isotope

he was, but not anymore. don't remember where exactly he is, but he should be back in the States soon if he's not already.

Princess

His tour of duty ends this month. And I think that he might be going to Iraq sometime next year, I know he was due to go to Iraq before he got orders for Kosovo

chozen

nice... you get to go to soem very interesting places in the army.

GI_Admiral

Or you could be a civilian and go to interesting places without getting shot at :p

chozen

... and pay money!

yeah right..

Drake

But that costs money. Hmmm...

Join army, get shot at. Don't join army, pay money.

Hmmm....I think I'll just stay home. :p

GI_Admiral

Hahaha...well depending on where you live and what you do when you stay home, you get both shot at and have to pay money :p

Tsl

I shall now summerize the 2004 Presidential elections for you*

Bush: I am teh 1337 against terrorism!

Kerry: I was teh 1337 in Vietnam!

The End.

* as portrayed by the candidates' "approved" commercials that play constantly here in Ohio....please don't kill me, lol.

Bushy

Kerry is a complete moron. There, I got that out of the way.

Now. I found a few really good articles on Kerry's "pollicies" in the paper Investors Buisness Daily. I was too lazy to type them out, so I used my spiffy new scanner and, like, scanned them.

Kerry In The Eyes Of The Storm

Deficit Delusion

Chickenman

I'm not saying Kerry is going to be the best president ever. Maybe even far from it. But better than Bush.

Edited by Chickenman

Drake

Kerry is a complete moron. There, I got that out of the way.

Watch the flames, please. Keep the comments respectable.

Bushy

Definately not, not by a longshot. See, Bush at least has a plan, he knows what it is and he's executing it. Kerry, on the other hand, is just spewing all kinds of contradictions, and just saying what the liberal media wants to hear. Everything he says either contradicts with decisions he's made in the past, or contracicts facts. He's a complete idiot, plain and simple.

Bushy

Watch the flames, please. Keep the comments respectable.

Dude, shut up... Please.

Pffft. What kind of moron would want to live there? Oh right....you. :lol::p

So much for leading by example hmm?

Edited by Bushy

Drake

Bad way to talk to a mod.

There are ways to disagree with a person without insulting them. See that you do it. You will get no further warnings.

By the way, my comment to JM was clearly a joke made obvious by the emoticons. Since you apparently can't differentiate jokes from insults, it's best you keep your comments to yourself.

Edited by Drake

Radioactive Isotope

i know it was a joke, but i didn't find it amusing. i was mearly expressing my view in a polite and calm manner.

Drake

You were warned, Bushy. You did not heed the warning. Don't test my patience.

Drake

Sorry for deleting your comment, JM. I was kinda on a roll with the delete button, lol.

I'm also sorry for the comment about you being a moron. What I really meant was what kind of Mormon lives in Kentucky.....err...yeah, that's it. :p

Bushy

So much for one warning eh?

I have no respect for what you say at all. I don't care what kind of powers you have. If you're going to say "moron" to a member of this board then turn around and use your modly powers to warn me about calling one of the presidential candidates a moron, then that makes you a hypocrite. And to go and delete all further posts? Hmm, someone's abusing their powers, no?

Radioactive Isotope

Sorry for deleting your comment, JM. I was kinda on a roll with the delete button, lol.

I'm also sorry for the comment about you being a moron. What I really meant was what kind of Mormon lives in Kentucky.....err...yeah, that's it. :p

a country Mormon :p

Drake

So much for one warning eh?

I have no respect for what you say at all. I don't care what kind of powers you have. If you're going to say "moron" to a member of this board then turn around and use your modly powers to warn me about calling one of the presidential candidates a moron, then that makes you a hypocrite. And to go and delete all further posts? Hmm, someone's abusing their powers, no?

I've had enough of your disobedience. I'm reporting you to the admins. I'll let them decide if you should be banned.

Bushy

Yep. Tattle. I don't care, report all you want. For what? For getting on your nerves? Ha. Y'know, I think I'll report you for abusing your mod powers by deleting all my posts. I'll also report you for being a hypocrite. If you're gonna say something, you damn well better be living it, especially when you're in a position such as yours.

Mickey

whoops, look like I stumbled into a bit of a fracas.

*backs out of the thread ... slowly *

Drake

It's over now. Everyone, as you were.

Tsl

Lol, but dont' make anymore jokes about politics in here, even about the commercials :roll:

chozen

blast.. now they'll probably create a debate forum or something. And I won't be invited. *snifflecry* :(:cry:.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.