• Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Andy

I used to get very anxious in social situations, although I don't now. Still prefer my own company though. 😂

I too have often thought that if I was growing up today I probably would have been diagnosed as being on the spectrum. I don't know if it's just me being over-analytical of myself.

Mara

Yeah I feel you.

I'm usually good with just me, or maybe hanging with my sister. But having friends to do stuff with sometimes would be nice too. Trouble is my only way of contacting them really is Facebook, and I have basically stopped using it because it just got to be too much.  So here I sit.  Even though I know friendship is a two-way street and if they wanted to get in touch they could figure out how. But still.

Princess

Nothing to see here, move along

Edited by Princess
Wrong thread

Andy

Did you forget how to use forums? ;)

Anyways, almost settled after the move now, but now my mum is in hospital. Doesn't seem to be anything too serious, but they've not found a cause so are keeping her in for tests. 

It's probably not as quick as it would be privately, but it's times like this I'm glad the NHS is around as I'm sure CT and MRI scans are expensive, not to mention the blood tests, painkillers, ambulance, and a week in hospital.

Hopefully she's out soon.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.