Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

^Hal^

hey, well, sith happens

Sticks

You'll find something...hopefully...

^Hal^

Seriously, If you can't come up with anything good, just give hihm a tenner and be done with it.

MsSolo

I think he'd actually be offended if I did that, we had that discussion last night, That, and tables. We spoke for two hours and I ended up being really interested in chatting about tables. Yegods!

Bad furday

You mean the type you put food on?

^Hal^

:roll: I'm worried...

MsSolo

ctually it was exam desks, in that he's never seen ones without a grove or hole in, but I've enver seen those with such things. that's not so bad, the otehr days we ended up discussing my carpet. Yes. Carpet.

Bad furday

And what does your carpet look like?

MsSolo

It is dark burgundy carpet squares, with funny little darker dots forming some kind of pattern. It;s very thin and may have been here before we moved in. I offered to take some to show my boyf, but he declined.

^Hal^

I know what he's talking aboutt. The hole is for an ink-pot and the grove is for... err... i dunno. One of the classrooms at our school has those kind of desks in. They're really old. The exam desks are just normal flat collaspible tables.

MsSolo

no, we have those old desks too. Inkwells, fold up bit and space to store stuff in, covered in graffitti... He means small, square, cheap plywood table, like the normal exam desks, with groves and holes. I was suprised as well.

^Hal^

wierd. hmm... well. I don't really care. I'm NOT gonna be drawn into a conversation about tables....

MsSolo

It was at that point we decided to hang up. That, and it was ten thrity, his mum was calling him for dinner, and I was really tired.

^Hal^

well, it's 10:06 now...

Bad furday

Yup, those tables can really tire you out!

MsSolo

I really shouldn't be here. I meant otget off at 9:30, then 10 now 10:15. *wails* I need help!

^Hal^

No you don't. You're chatting with friends, why should you stop?

Bad furday

homepage.jpg

They're addictive....

MsSolo

they're addictive? what, friends?

I do need to get off of here soon, I have to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow to get to school for first exam (yes, it's a lttle early, but I need the time)

Bad furday

No, these forums.

^Hal^

What you got tomorrow? I have to wake p a 6:30 everyday. I go to bed at midnight every day. Maybe I don't need much sleep

MsSolo

you know you get more rest from the sleep you get before midnight than after? It's better to sleep for an hour before midnight than an hour after.

I have an English, Media texts. OFrtunately no revision required. And I've done it again, missed my time. Ah well, maybe when I hit 900 posts, how's that sound?

^Hal^

pretty good. I'm hoping to overtake ROGUEeleven as the highest poster on the site tonight. I'm so sad, I only have 15 to go...

MsSolo

lol I'm just trying to cling to sixth place. It will be mine!

^Hal^

We're so tragic aren't we. Mjade and LInk are having a posts competition.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.