Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Things you'd like to say at work but can't

Darth Marius

You don't know shat about shat I am the expert and we keep telling you you need to buy this cause you still haven't let us fix it yet.

Joe your stupid and talk way to much no really you just need to shut you f-ing mouth

Why? Cause I said so it is what it is so go get your check book

Dude I can't clean that there would be nothing left you can't just clean old

Ayingel

...you've worked here how long and you can't bus a table in less than two minutes? sabastian, you've worked here a month less than me but somehow you act like you just started working here. and it's not an excuse. no, working time is not a social hour where you get to tell all the females how great you are.

oh yeah, the next time you feel like talking about me behind my back, don't. wanna know why? because people here actually like me and will tell me when someone has something to say about me. wanna know the other reason why? because they don't like you either. know what we were talking about last night? how two of the managers are just waiting for you to ewok up so that they can have an excuse to make sure you don't work here anymore. we also talked to drake about the 50 cents you stole from him. it may seem like nothing, but that was part of his tips you jackass. we were all ready to drag you behind the dumpsters along with the two managers who don't know why you're still here.

another thing? don't complain about not having hours. you suck, you can't work the phones or put together orders. you can't bus a table fast enough to get people seated. like last night. remember that group of eight WAITING for YOU to bus off a table for them? ya, tyler and i were pretty pissed because you were busing the obviously wrong table. so pissed we mentioned it to one of the managers who doesn't like you who happened to be running the dining room that night. you know what? she wasn't too happy about that either. back on track, don't complain about those hours you do get when you get them. you asked for them, and someone is obviously couldn't take them, so deal with it. you wanna know why you get cut so early? it's so that no one has to deal with you, you little failure. also, make sure that you don't tell me that this is the longest job you've held...because i'll tell the two managers who are still trying to give you a chance.

Andy

What do you mean by "bus a table"?

Pandora

It means to clear away the dirty dishes and get it ready for the next guest.

Andy

Ah, right. Gotcha. Dunno what they call that here lol, possibly just "waiting".

Edited by Andy

Darth Marius

Well, here some places have servers that only deal with the customers and the bussers that only clear and sanitize the table after the customers have left and before it is re-sat.

Ayingel

ya, it's different at every place...

Bad furday

I hate sitting down in a booth and discovering that the seat is still extremely warm. Just throwing that out there. :p

Mara

Someone must have had the beans! :p

Radioactive Isotope

or, yunno, their bladder exploded. :p

Ender

That was my first thought... :p

Darth Marius

The ones I don't like is when you can see the sweat beads inshape on the seat. ewwww

Princess

Look doc, it's a tube of pee. It's NOT a stat test no matter how much your God complex makes you think that calling up here and telling me that I'd better get your urinalysis done because you've got an annoying patient that you're trying to discharge, isn't going to make me do it any faster. Your patient will NOT die because they have a UTI, so deal with it.

Pandora

:lol: I love the way you talk about the MDs equating themselves to God.

Winters

I feel like I'm in an episode of Scrubs

Darth Marius

does that mean you are watching it?

Princess

:lol: I love the way you talk about the MDs equating themselves to God.

They do. I had a doctor tell me once that if the results that I read him over the phone didn't match what was in the computer when the computers came back up and he discharges the patient and the patient dies and he gets sued for malpractice, it's all my fault.

Pandora

Arrogant much?

Princess

ER doctor. He has to be taken down a few pegs every few months by the medical director of the ER

Winters

Nah... doctors are very level headed peoples ;)

This is why I'm becoming a pharmacist

Pandora

I'll be a psyhcologist, not a psychiatrist, because the world does not need me in medical school or with access to prescriptions.

Princess

Pod with access to narcotics.... the world is doomed!!!!!

Winters

It could be worse...?

Darth Marius

It would be if she doesn't finish

Pandora

Pod with access to narcotics.... the world is doomed!!!!!

You should see my medicine cabinet. I've got two parents that have been had surgery (one major). Seriously, we could be rich in a week if we wanted to be.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.