Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Things you'd like to say at work but can't

Radioactive Isotope

i'd like to tell a few people to go jump off a cliff while i'm at work. ah, the joys of customer service. where you're lucky if you make it out without being arrested for murder. ;)

Bad furday

Lay down that citizen's arrest, Jm! ;)

Mara

Fortunately, most of the people I have to deal with are in 2-D. :p

Radioactive Isotope

yeah, yeah. rub it in. :p

Winters

"NO! We do not sell replacement batteries for the camera that you have lost... try somewhere else... THIS IS WAL*MART!"

Ana

"Look, I get that you're a big important very busy Emergency Medicine resident, but I'm five-two, and thus am not physically capable of reaching the clock to set it forward. What you're asking of me is physically impossible. You're six-three, change the clock yourself. Or if that's too complicated for your brain, just bring the clock down and I'll set it and then you can put it back up."

Pandora

*cracks up* No levitation on the job, huh Ana?

Ana

I gotta keep my Force abilities on the dl. If they knew, soon it would be all "Help us make the parking division stop ticketing the doctors," "Help us persuade the Funding Committee to give us more money," "Use your lightsaber to suture this wound," "Fix the copier without opening it, would you?". I'd never get a break. :p

Pandora

:lol:

Winters

I only use my Force abilities to conduct music and open doors...

Ana

"I work in THIS building. I wouldn't know whether someone in the next building is in her office or not, because I'm here. Don't get pissy with me for not knowing."

Radioactive Isotope

--this is the Computer Learning Center. yes, we have classes in here almost every day, and most times more than one a day. the schedule is posted frikking EVERYWHERE, so don't be suprised or irritated when you walk in the door and i tell you we're closing soon.

--when there is a class going on, trek your little bum DOWNSTAIRS to check your MySpace and play your little games. the computers outside the lab have pretty blue signs on them that say "WORD." that means they are for WORD PROCESSING. the computers you want have shiny yellow signs that say "INTERNET." go use those, because believe it or not, some people want to actually better their lives and are typing resumes or job applications and may need more than an hour to do so. that's why we have those WORD computers.

Pandora

-FIRE!!!!

Princess

"Look, I get that you're a big important very busy Emergency Medicine resident, but I'm five-two, and thus am not physically capable of reaching the clock to set it forward. What you're asking of me is physically impossible. You're six-three, change the clock yourself. Or if that's too complicated for your brain, just bring the clock down and I'll set it and then you can put it back up."

Residents are the stupidest people on the face of the earth.

"No, you can't have blood. I'm sick of answering the phone tonight and walking over to the fridge. Call back in the morning."

Jake Durron

WHAT PART OF EXPIRATION DATE DO YOU ewokING t***S NOT UNDERewokING STAND??????????? IF YOUR ewokING LICENCE IS ewokING EXPIRED GO RENEW IT!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT THAT ewokING HARD PEOPLE AND UNTIL YOU DO I'M NOT ewokING SELLING YOU THE ewokING BEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*PANTS*

Piercing

If you want a vegetarian dish order a vegetarian dish, don't order a milk and meat infested dish then turn around and mutilate it to fit your needs!

Andy

both my bosses said they would have told her to go back to her own damn country

Really? Cos she sounds like a typical American to me... ;)

Pandora

Watch it, Crumpet. :p

Actually, she sounds French.

Edited by Pandora

Bad furday

She sounds like an American....:p

Was she driving a ridiculously large SUV?

Drake

Watch it, Crumpet. :p

Actually, she sounds French.

They're only that way to Americans.

Radioactive Isotope

IT IS A GORGEOUS DAY OUTSIDE! THE SUN IS OUT AND FOR ONCE IT'S WARM! GO OUTSIDE!!!

Pandora

You moisturize your face with OLIVE OIL?!?!? YOu dumbass, you are not a mushroom in a sautee pan!

Jake Durron

No hispanic...

Bad furday

They thought you were hispanic? At Wal Mart ( No, I don't work there *points to thread title*) a lady thought I was an Apache!

Princess

Wow, careful there, don't strain yourself by doing any actual work tonight

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.