Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Things you'd like to say at work but can't

CorSec

*hands her a beer* :p

Princess

*takes it, drinks it, and still writes CorSec up*

CorSec

Wait a minute..

Princess

*evil RA grin*

CorSec

*evil confuzion slanted smile*

Princess

And you got this far in life and survived how?

Pandora

On our closing announcements, I'd love to say... "Good evening shoppers. It's 7 pm. We're closed. get the *bleep* out before I pull the fire alarm. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, you crazy whack jobs. nad have a good night."

Princess

LOL

Pandora

WE do that on dead nights, actually, when there's no one in the store anyway, just to relieve stress.

Princess

Attention JCPenney shoppers, our store is now closed, please take your final purchases to the nearest customer service center so that we can kick you the hell out of our store, we have lives and are not here to serve your every need. Our store closed 15 minutes ago and our families would like to see us too.

Are you done messing up that table now? I'd like to know before I start folding it again

Andy

"Of course your bloody food is gonna be cold when you get home if you live 15 minutes away, you fool! No I'm not replacing it!" :p

Ana

"No, we don't have a secret employees-only stash of teabags that we hide from you. The ones on display are the ones we have. You don't believe me? Climb on over the counter and have a look yourself. Oops, I just spilled the entire tank of hot water on you, didn't I? Go me!"

GI_Admiral

*Climbs over counters*

I know you have it somewhere....:p

Ender

No sir, we do not sell a white silk suit. If we did, you couldn't afford it. You'll just have to not look like a cocaine dealer today. Or David Bowie, whichever you prefer.

Uncle Du

Just because you wear that uniform sir, doesn't mean that you have an IQ higher than a head of lettuce. Just let me contiune doing your job better than you, while I get paid ten times less, while you drink a cup of coffee....or service your boss under the table, whichever you prefer.

Princess

Did you check where the blood was supposed to be? Ya know, maybe someone actually took it out of the tube system and put it in the OR cooler on ice like it's supposed to be. Or can't you figure that out before calling and saying that I never sent your blood?

Queso

You don't buy your damn smoothie at the smoothie stand you buy it at the damn register 7 feet to my right. Oh there's a line. So sorry, I'm still not taking your f'in order. Now get your ass in line like the rest!

Princess

When answering the phone: Bloodbank, what the hell do you want now?

GI_Admiral

What they want every time....

blood.

Indie-Girl

...does this forum work for things you wish you could say at school? cuz yunno i really want to join in :p

Tsl

blood.

Nope, I want FFP :p

Alexander

...does this forum work for things you wish you could say at school? cuz yunno i really want to join in :p

Get a job, ya bum!

Princess

blood.

Nope, I want FFP :p

Ok fine. But your patient is an O and I have a B thawed from a trauma last night and the patient died so I have 3 units of B that are gonna expire today and it'll be really expensive if I just have to throw them out. You're getting this B so explain to your patient why it's ok for them to have it when they get freaked out and say that they can't take B because they're an O

Indie-Girl

Get a job, ya bum!

im 15...and im lazy :p

Alexander

Kids these days!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.