Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Princess

Fans of the Red Wings and Maroon 5 will understand this, bought myself a shirt that says "I got the moves like Datsyuk"

James the Defender

Keep the Pack train steamrollin'! 13-0 and going for home field throughout. Clinch it, guys!

Pronger out for season...wow...wasted contract... but I surely hope he'll be okay. Good guy, great leader. Looking forward to Pronger-Lappy post-game coverage! Kimo Timmonen has to get the "C". What I wouldn't give for Mike Richards or Jeff Carter! Wait...I think the most I'd give up for them are Bryz's pads, Giroux's stick, and maybe a spare puck or two... Glad those two salary eaters are gone...

Edited by James the Defender

Princess

Since Crosby is out again with concussion symptoms, I'm betting that his career is done. If he can't go more than a few games without being hit and having symptoms return, he's an idiot if he keeps playing

Bad furday

Looks like Prinny's already picked out the name for next thanksgiving's turkey! :p

hehe...fight in the PSU locker room

http://deadspin.com/5869071/penn-state-wide-receiver-reportedly-knocks-out-quarterback-matt-mcgloin-in-locker-room-scuffle

Read all the comments in the Featured section- the one that starts it all with "The Inferno with No Paterno" :rofl:

Princess

Our family has already had a Crosby

Bad furday

*cackles*

http://deadspin.com/5869770/wisconsin-lady-allegedly-got-angry-enough-about-the-packers-losing-to-strangle-her-daughter

And the best from the commentariat:

Prosecutor: Ma'am, in your own words, can you describe the incident?

Defendant: Ohh ya hey. We was watchin' da Pack. We were eating some of dem brats you know with the mustard and onions and throwin' down dem High Lifes. Dem's da Champagne of Beers, donchaknow. Rog did'nt look too good and such and my little one says that they had lost. Ohh, crap. I weren't watchin' da fourth cuz I was too busy with da cheese platter and such. I'd thunk she was talking in da tongues and such cause no such good Christian girl would speak such blasphemy donchaknow hey. I grabbed her by the neck to get the devil outta her. I was gonna baptize her in da crick after I made her watch little Timmy win over dat godless Brady boy. Needless to say, no more supper club for her for a mont', ya hey. Ohh, and she's only gettin' half dat stock I bought her for baby Jesus' birfday, hey der.

Prosecutor: Ummm...I rest my case?

Princess

Wings go for the all time at home NHL win streak tomorrow. They've won 20 straight at home and go for 21 on Tuesday

James the Defender

I was hoping the Flyers would have played streak buster to keep their own streak at the top, but our goalies suck. I think they'll get to 21, but if not, the Flyers will have even more company at the 20 win slot.

Uncle Du

I don't think Dallas is gonna win at the Joe tonight. :p

Princess

Nope. Nope they didn't

Uncle Du

Duh. Not with that record on the line. :p

Princess

New record again tonight! TWENTY TWO!

Uncle Du

It's not really NEW any more, it's more expected. :p

Princess

It's another new record every time they keep winning. Watch the highlights tonight for Datsyuk's GWG with 5 seconds left

Radioactive Isotope

So....Kentucky and Louisville are playing each other in the Final Four. I'm a little scared to go anywhere this week. >.>

Pandora

Go Louisville. I love to see Calapari get beat. Makes my Memphis heart smile.

Radioactive Isotope

I really don't think they can do it. They barely made it past Florida.

Pandora

It won't break my heart or anything, but I'd really hate to see Coach Calapari win it all. Seriously.

Princess

Go Ferris State! My Alma Mater is playing for the NCAA National Championship in Div I hockey on Saturday

Ayingel

Minnesota is out in the first round of the frozen four D: But at least the Wild is turning itself around...

Princess

*cries*

James the Defender

Gyah! Orange and Black had their skate on the throat after this past Sunday...now, they're losing the momentum and Fleury looks like the elite goaltender he's billed to be! :mad:

Princess

Come on Flyers! Wings were not supposed to be the first team out of the playoffs.

James the Defender

Thanks for the support, Prin. I'll take it any way I can get it, lol. :p

Here's Sidney Crosby's line tomorrow morning:

"FORE!"

I hope all those Pens have their clubs shined up!

The Orange and Black can do it! If they can get the goalie and defensive play they got today, they'll be A-okay...

Go Sens! Go Panthers! Go Caps! I don't want to see the Rangers or Bruins... If we see one or the other...we're toast...

Edited by James the Defender

Princess

I said once the Wings got eliminated that I would be cheering for whichever team eliminated Pittsburgh. Though I have to say, took them long enough :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.