Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Princess

I think that Hell has frozen over

Pandora

Dude. The U Florida said in a press conference that he saw Star Wars (ANH) once. ...

... :evil: GO BAMA.

James the Defender

Better question is, how are the Lions 3-0?

I can't say I'm surprised. I knew after the way they finished last season they were gong to be a good team this year. If you look at my playoff predictions (one page back, near the bottom)I have the Lions as the 6th seed. I knew they were going to rock it out this year. The defensive front four is just incredible, Stafford is a beast, Megatron is Megatron, and Best is explosive when he gets into the open field. What's not to like? The only reason I'm not rooting for them to do anything is because they're in the NFC North and therefore a direct threat to Green Bay. The Thanksgiving game should be AMAZING!!!!!

I'm also not surprised the Bills are 3-0. Again, I saw this coming last year. I don't have them as a playoff team, but I do believe they'll have a winning record. Incredible, compelling team. I like the Bills a lot. I hope they win the AFC East (I'm dreaming, I know, lol)

TheUnknown

So, the Braves managed to screw it up. Hopefully, we can get rid of Derek Lowe and his albatross of a contract; the guy just sucks. Ditto Chipper Jones, although his problems are constant injuries.

James the Defender

So, the Braves managed to screw it up. Hopefully, we can get rid of Derek Lowe and his albatross of a contract; the guy just sucks. Ditto Chipper Jones, although his problems are constant injuries.

Sorry 'bout that...the Phils were just getting ready for the postseason... I hate Chipper Jones, but not as a person, just as a player. He's been a thorn in the Phils sides forever.

R.I.P Braves season. I was hoping you'd get in so we wouldn't have to face the Cards, but, oh well, if the Phils play like they have over the past 4 games...well, I don't see anyone stopping them. 11 more wins to get!

Princess

Go Spartans! Way to beat Ohio State!

TheUnknown

The Braves have fired their hitting coach. They've also said that Derek Lowe is not guaranteed a spot in the rotation. So, at least they're not totally oblivious.

James the Defender

The Braves have fired their hitting coach. They've also said that Derek Lowe is not guaranteed a spot in the rotation. So, at least they're not totally oblivious.

I said the Braves would take 2 out of 3 from the Phils...oops...sorry...

In Phillies news: They take game 1. That's 1 down, 10 more to go!!!!

TheUnknown

Go someone other than the Cardinals, Phillies, and Yankees!

Ayingel

I'm really pissed off. The local news was interviewing the coach of the MN Lynx (who are in the WNBA finals), and there were so many chauvinistic comments about their coach "Ask the coaches if they realize no one cares about the WNBA. Good follow-up question would be to take him/her what they plan to do when they grow up!" others included saying she should go back into the kitchen, etc. When will people get over themselves and finally accept female sports as real?

James the Defender

Ugh, series tied 1-1 feels like the Phils are down 2-0. They'l pick it up...I hope.

But, anyway, my football team is 4-0 and playing like the defending Super Bowl champs they are!! Aaron Rodgers is one of the top 2 QBs in the game. Tough to go Rodgers over Brady...can we do 1. Brady, 1a. Rodgers? lol

James the Defender

We've been high/we've been low/We've been yes and/we've been oh, heck no!/We've been rock and roll and disco/Won't you save us Ben Francisco!!!

w00t!!! Go Phils!! 2-1 up on the series! 9 more to go to win the Series!

Princess

Bad parody

:p

James the Defender

Bad parody

:p

I'm glad someone got the reference, lol

Game 5...let's do this thing!!!!!!

Ayingel

One more game for the Lynx XD

Princess

I saw Train live at the end of July

Princess

SUCK IT YANKEES!!!

James the Defender

Rangers-Tigers. Either Rangers in 5 or Tigers in 7. I can't decide.

Ayingel

Lynx won the championship! <3

James the Defender

I've suddenly and unexpectedly have become a Brewers fan. Wisconsin has to become Win-consin. Go Packers! Go Brewers!

Ryan Howard is R2-D2. At the end of Ep. IV, Luke gets back and everyone is celebrating hardily. R2 is fried, almost dead and they take a look at him for about a second before they celebrate like it's 1999. Ryan is R2.

Edited by James the Defender

Princess

Woohoo! The Wings won last night!

James the Defender

Flyers sittin' pretty at 2-0! Go Orange and Black!!

TheUnknown

I wish I had a hockey team to consider rooting for... :|

Princess

Wings are 2-0 too. Shut out the Avs the other night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.