Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

^Hal^

You use a bad example Rogue. Just how well did the senate work? they degenerated into pointless bickering, adn then one person took all the power, which is more or less what has happened here...

Andy

Whoah... I wish I'd never resigned from DM.

I'm thinking of heading towards the escape pods now....

Czulkang Lah

Yeah...the dream problem happened again, with the death of Rhakhrbakhr. Couldn't you just have accepted that you killed him? It was an accident, even though you got really pissed. This is the dream problem all over again...Grand Moff E-Wing. No relation to Tarkin.

Ah, what do I know. I hope you guys do vote on the plot, though. It's basically like E-Wing is writing the story and you guys are just going to fill in the little details.

Rogue

Well, lets work with the plan for now...and we'll discuss this further as we enter chapter two.

We should discuss this as a body when the time comes...kinda like the senate....

^Hal^

E-wing, in the long run, they are right. This plan is a good one, but it isnt how RPGs are supposed to work. They aren't supposed to ahve a specified plot, people are just supposed to make it up as they go along. And if someone gets in the way of sometihng that you're doing with another character, you just have to work round it. There shouldn't be a 'plan' really...

Rogue

I think that we should kinda handle this as a group...voting on things...etc.

but that's just my opinion

Czulkang Lah

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Tarkin.

E-wing

On 2002-04-12 20:46, Khalee Lah wrote:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Tarkin.

I think that just proves that you shouldn't be the new DM sence eveyone else likes this plain. (And Takin has been the bigest pain to everyone in this RPG)

Grand Moff Tarkin

E-wing the whole idea of an rpg is that it only has a basic storyline frmae your telling us what to do ps: (i dont know wether you said this but NONE of my apprentices are turning to the lightside) so stop telling everyone what there going to do...

MsSolo

sorryy, i just couldn't resist. and it could (even should) happen, sooner or later!

Grand Moff Tarkin

The whole evil ending thing wasent going to happen of course i knew that but i dont agree on points 2 and 5 and there not happening because it goes against our characters, 1st the sith are devoted to the order and cause relationships dont come in anaywhere and as for 5 Haladar cant join (sorry) coss its the brother hood of 3 not 4...ok :smile:

^Hal^

On 2002-04-10 02:11, Khalee Lah wrote:

So...once again, the Jedi from the species reknown for their incredible fighting ability loses two duels to humans?  

Also Khalee, it wouldn't matte what race you are if you are a jedi. In those cicumstances, the human may actually have the advantage due to size...

Grand Moff Tarkin

BEEURD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!! THE WHOLE RPG IS OUT OF SYNC NOW, DUE TO YOU DELETING STORY POSTS HAVE MOVED FORWARDS IN FRONT OF PREVIOUS ONES, NOW IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!

Starstripe

You already have a role... which could be a problem. It could get too, well, boring if it's just a story. I still support this idea though. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but an RPG can't just be a story. Maybe we could change the style for Chap. 2. Oh yes, are you gonna lock this Chap. when we start the next? maybe you should, just don't delete it, or people won't be able to follow the whole story. I gtg.

tahiriveila

ok, everyone, i might not be able to post for the next few days, i really won't be home at all, but i'm gonna try to get on whenever i can...so don't do anything too drastic to my character! my next post might be as late as sunday, so don't write me out of the chapter, if it's gonna end soon, please! :grin:

Corran_Horn2

Hi all, my comp got messed up for 2 days and i couldnt get here :cries:

Anyway, ok E-wing, im all for it!

Anyway, think of a more complex thing for my character plz!, in the final plot my character almost doesnt take place!, remember he is a Master! which means he is a little bit less powerful than you, and some more than most present, AND i have the master's knowledge, that might turn popl better than knights, and i want something better than an apprentince!!

but anyway, im a yes!

Rogue

Bye MsSolo!

Rogue

Hello beeurd, Ewing! How goes everything?

E-wing

yes and yes

Czulkang Lah

Does he lose in a fight against Haladar?

E-wing

yes and Beeurd's character beats you to and your the only one to figure out Beeurd's character bad. anything else?

Czulkang Lah

So...once again, the Jedi from the species reknown for their incredible fighting ability loses two duels to humans?

E-wing

On 2002-04-10 02:11, Khalee Lah wrote:

You only realy lose to Beeurd's character (who is much more powerful then you). You want to lose to Haladar.

Czulkang Lah

So wait...what's the situation with my character? This isn't very clear. Is the Noghri going to the Dark side? Is he the one with the code of honor?

E-wing

I know but i still think everyone should be heard. I'm very happy about this!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-10 00:23 ]