Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

Grand Moff Tarkin

ROGUE eleven said:

Just to diprove GMT,

in the Guide to the SW Universe, it says that a holocron is a palm-sized glowing cube of crystal that combines primitive holographic technology with the Force to provide an interactive learning device that could be activated only by a Jedi/Sith (depending on the type of holocron)

Anyway, it says nothing about thier presences being inside the holocron. Enough to disprove him? Or do you need more beeurd?

LOOK! if you knew anything youd know that a sith holocron can contain sith spirits, its in the Exar Kun sith war graphic novel, so before you say anything know what you are talking about, it is a holographic information bank, but in the one that Exar Kun uses there are sith spirits, i am merely following to make an intresting storyline, i know what im talking about, so dont try and get bust with this miss thing!

SO BASICALLY IM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG, IT IS A FACT THAT WHAT I DID IN THE RPG IS POSSIBLE, O.K BUT YOUR RESEARCH OBVIOUSLY DIDNT COVER THE SITH WAR...

tarkin.jpg

"I think its time we demonstrated the true power of this station!"

[ This Message was edited by: Grand Moff Tarkin on 2002-04-08 19:53 ]

^Hal^

On 2002-04-08 00:36, E-wing wrote:

Haladar, your character is so going over to the dark side.

He might, I haven't decided yet. He's quite like Kyp Durron, in the way that he get easily frustrated etc... Keep in mid that in several books, jedi get angry. Jedi can get angry without turning to the dark side.

And yes, if you explain it, I will consider your idea. I have to say though. It can't make your character into a major hero. Everyone would have to be important in it...

--------

Cadet Five

Jedi Knight

[ This Message was edited by: Haladar on 2002-04-08 14:45 ]

E-wing

I have an idea for a plot line and conclusion to chapter 1, but the explanation of my idea is long. So if everyone is going to do what they want no matter what I say I'm just going to keep my mouth shut. I there for ask if everyone will listen to my idea and seriously consider it? That is if it's good.

E-wing

Haladar, your character is so going over to the dark side.

Rogue

Just to diprove GMT,

in the Guide to the SW Universe, it says that a holocron is a palm-sized glowing cube of crystal that combines primitive holographic technology with the Force to provide an interactive learning device that could be activated only by a Jedi/Sith (depending on the type of holocron)

Anyway, it says nothing about thier presences being inside the holocron. Enough to disprove him? Or do you need more beeurd?

[ This Message was edited by: ROGUEeleven (Sticks) on 2002-04-08 15:34 ]

^Hal^

On 2002-04-07 19:59, E-wing wrote:

what you didn't know Luke and Mara were together?

How'd you reach that conclusion. Of course I knew...I was just commenting. I've read all the novels that have been released except for the really old Han solo ones and Rebel Dream...

^Hal^

Oh and E-wing...Stop posting "i'm posting" in the thread. You don't need to. This isn't a story like the Jedi Punks. Also, don't post that and then not do anything for, well. At the moment its 2 hours since you posted that and you haven't posted again, so either you just left without posting, or you just died/passed out of alcohol poisoning...

E-wing

no, some times i take a little time. relax.

^Hal^

Oh don't worry I'm relaxxed, just curious. Two hours to make a post is quite impressive...

Grand Moff Tarkin

Argh... god your really good at playing along arent you, look come on stop being so basic, the sith holodron was crakced and darkside spirits where released, these spirits want to find new beings to engulf, they wont actually wont become the darklord from the holocron but they will be engulfed into the darkside....O.K :smile:

tarkin.jpg

"I think its time we demonstrated the true power of this station!"

[ This Message was edited by: Grand Moff Tarkin on 2002-04-07 21:01 ]

^Hal^

Oh yeah that's right... Leia's on leave after the backlash from the Corellian incident. Ponc Gavisrom or Puffers, as Han calls him.

Also 19ABY: Peace accord signed with imperial remnant... Luke and Mara get married

E-wing

what you didn't know Luke and Mara were together?

Andy

Even I don't know what Tarkin is doing.....

E-wing

1st of all Michael isn't invincible. He just looks that way compard to others.

2nd, where do you think i got his powers from? I got them from Me!

Andy

Yeah, I think you've got the chapters idea right.

I was going to put 'Episode' but I thought 'Chapter' might be better....

Andy

On 2002-04-07 19:21, Haladar wrote:

I dunno about chapters, but question:

Is Leia still cief of state during this rpg

I can't remember who is Chief of State at this time. But it;'s a good question - I'll find out right away!

Czulkang Lah

1. The Sith/Jedi war with Naga Sadow and Odan Urr and everyone else back in the day.

2. I'm not sure of the exact dates...something like 5000 BBY-4900 BBY (BBY= Before Battle of Yavin).

3. Don't ask me.

MsSolo

Same as Tahirir, I'm in ,but I can be out again if it's too much trouble. No huge plot chaging consequences of my post, I hope.

I let u know if I'm GMT's side or not when I've figured out what's on those discs.

tahiriveila

thank you very much!

Starstripe

K

Rogue

You're Very Welcome!

tahiriveila

um, i posted myself in, but if anyone has any ideas or wants me to change it, let me know, i just wantd to be in too, ya know, beofre it was too late, but i can always edit it out if anyone has a better suggestion... :grin:

*~*~*~Two*~*~*~

^Hal^

I dunno about chapters, but question:

Is Leia still cief of state during this rpg

E-wing

At the end of chaper 1 Grand Moff Tarkin's character is eather going to die, is going to become a good guy, or is going to eacape and make everyone think he's dead and come back in chapter 3 or 4.

Chapters are like different stories involving the same characters with a year or two between them, right?

Psychopathic Jedi Road Construction.

Filling Plot Holes Is What I Do.

(I'm also the resident Mad Scientist.)

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-07 19:08 ]