Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

Starstripe

I think we are 19 ABE (After the Battle of Endor). Or was it ABY (Yavin)?

You can just add in later, as someone they meet.

Czulkang Lah

Hmm...evidently, you're angry. Exceptionally so.

I honestly didn't now that you had to give other people to use your character in a scene.

Anyway, how does a snubfighter, even if it is modified, have a better hyperdrive than a a bulk class cruiser/frigate/whatever?

It doesn't really matter. Remember, this is an RPG, not really life. As they say on the Brak Show, "stop driving your little baby car around St. Babiesburg and take yur ass-teroid smashing like a man!"

Okay, forget the asteroid part. But the first part is true.

About the Noghri name thing, I spelled it wrong on my correction: It's Rhakhrbakhr in the RPG, and that's what counts. I'll admit I'm wrong when I make a mistake...Like now.

The teleport thingie...I suppose I was wrong there, too. I f you think its such a huge problem, I can edit it.

E-wing

I have a few things to say to you, Khalee Lah. :evil:

If it's Rhankhrbakhr then why is in spelled Rakhrbakhr in your profile?

and you yelling at me is a little ironic because your post makes no sence. Ressons to follow:

1. I have a .1 hyper drive you all had a .3 and that mean you should have gotten there hrs if not days after me not minutes.

2. Haveing a Mon Cal cruser just show up like that is a little cheap. (and comeing form me that's bad)

3. If I had not told anyone's character about my teleport power so how could your character know.

Oh and by the way, WHO IN THE FREEZING PITS OF HOTH GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CONTROL MY CHARACTER!!! So far Rogue is the only one (besides me) i've let control Michael.

Psychopathic Jedi Road Construction.

Filling Plot Holes Is What I Do.

(I'm also the resident Mad Scientist.)

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-06 07:02 ]

Czulkang Lah

Sorry, the reason I wasn't here was because my computer was broken.

Czulkang Lah

Oh, come on, E-Wing. Remember, this happened in Jedi Punks with the dream thingie, you can't change everything because something doesn't go your way. That makes the story not very fun.

Oh, and by the way, Rhankhrbakhr (not spelled Rakhrbakhr) is a boy, not a girl. Why would I make a character that wasn't my gender?

E-wing

I said it can fly without a droid, but it can't use it's hyper drive. you need more than co-ordinates of where you want to go to travel thought hyper space. without star charts and routes from the nav computer (or droid in this case) you would just go in a strait line and hit every plant, sun, and black hole in your path (bye-bye star ship). If you need proof read "Star Wars X-wing #6 Wraith Squadan" the part were they were hit by the ion bomb and there droids memories were wiped and they were stuck at that system because the droids lost there star charts.

Corran_Horn2

hmm Khalee, if it hadnt been for you not coming, and moving slowly your Ziost part, you may hve done more.

It also was mostly GMT's fault, cuz i was gonna TAKE PART not SEND IT TO HELL, and then he said he was in Coruscant, so here was no reason for us to be htere

MsSolo

I was working on the assumption that if it can fly once the droid being destoryed or disabled (this happnes in the films) then it can fly without one ever being put in.

Besides, the droid wouldn't have known where Aurora's planet was, so it's navigation would have been no use as it wouldn't know the co-ordinates of where she wanted to go. I'm kinda working on the assumption that she knew where she was going and that the route she plotted was safe.

Czulkang Lah

On 2002-04-06 16:31, E-wing wrote:

Grand Moff Tarkin, I may have been mad at Khalee Lah, but i never would have delete her post (If I could). If i really had a problem I couldn't fix by a fast post i would talk to Khalee Lah and ask her to edit it.

Khalee Lah, I was mad, but I did fix things so i got my ship and droids back. So all I really wanted was an "I'm sorry." from you.

MsSolo, I don't think you understand. An X-wing can fly with out a droid, but the droid is the ship's nav computer. if the ship was to go into hyper space with out the droid your as good as dead. you could always say you took an unused A-wing (no droid) in the coner.

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-06 16:49 ]

E-wing

Grand Moff Tarkin, I may have been mad at Khalee Lah, but i never would have delete her post (If I could). If i really had a problem I couldn't fix by a fast post i would talk to Khalee Lah and ask her to edit it.

Khalee Lah, I was mad, but I did fix things so i got my ship and droids back. So all I really wanted was an "I'm sorry." from you.

MsSolo, I don't think you understand. An X-wing can fly with out a droid, but the droid is the ship's nav computer. if the ship was to go into hyper space with out the droid your as good as dead. you could always say you took an unused A-wing (no droid) in the coner.

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-06 16:49 ]

MsSolo

deleting posts? oh dear.

Does the story even make sense anymore? It's kinda odd, with bits disappearing. Beeurd maybe our GM, but he's already admitted he doesn't really know how to do it, and there's nothing wrong with making stuff up as you go along. If you didn't want your apprentices to die, you should have said so. You weren't there, so we needed somebody.

relax a little. be less stressful. it's just a game (hence, role playing game). Does it really matter?

Rogue

On 2002-04-05 22:44, tahiriveila wrote:

Haladar, don't worry about E-wing. He's probably just put that there, so when he wants to put in his part of the story, he can edit out the 'i'm posting' part. :grin:

yes, he does this every time he posts...It reserves his place.

tahiriveila

Haladar, don't worry about E-wing. He's probably just put that there, so when he wants to put in his part of the story, he can edit out the 'i'm posting' part. :grin:

Sticks

Ok, I cant keep up with the story, my website, and this RPG all at once, so I'm gonna temporarily write myself out of this story. Maybe I'll join again soon, though :smile:

Rogue

I left the story open for somebody to ask a question...If nobody asks on in the next half hour, I'll delete my post...K?

Czulkang Lah

I vote for beeurd as GM.

Rogue

Make a profile in the appropriate thread...use the same format(more or less) as we used.

Starstripe

Generally, people veto cheap auto hits and such

e.g.

Char 1: I use my Death Star concealing clown pants and blow up your planet.

Char 3: (Ooc) You can't. It's an auto hit. I have to have a chance to block it.

Char 2: (Ooc) 3 is right. No auto hits.

Char 1: (Ooc) Oh all right. We'll change it to...etc

So you see,you can sort of be out voted. I was in one that had 4 RPG style pages and 8 voting pages about who could do what and other such chatter. Very Strange

Oh, I have done some semi- RPG stuff, but it was more like what is going on here. Just not as story like. We do need a GM.

Happy RPGing,

May the Force be with you

-=[Cadet 07]=-

[ This Message was edited by: Starstripe on 2002-04-02 03:00 ]

sarah

I would like to join the RPG. What do I need to do? :smile:

Rogue

He can't do something like that. We've alredy decided this would be serious. he can't pull a Death stqar out of clown pants! Whatever he can do, has to have something to do with skill. I mean, if he was building an Empire or something we would have known.

Czulkang Lah

On 2002-03-26 03:11, Khalee Lah wrote:

On 2002-03-24 13:13, Grand Moff Tarkin wrote:

quote Kahlee Lah:

"Uh, Tarkin, you need more info on your character than just the story to play an RPG."

My character follows the ancient sith i think hed be quite "unknown"  

Tarkin, maybe your Sith character is mysterious, but if he isn't legal, he might as well be a mysterious Sith moisture farmer. We have to know what he can do, or else, you could do some thing like this litle scene:

Khalee Lah: Tarkin, that's not fair! Your Sith guy just took a third Death Star out of his pants and killed us all! You didn't tell us he had one of those! And since when do Sith have Death Star-concealing clown pants?

Tarkin: But I told you, he's mysterious!

Remember that? What if Kotor Ami does have something really cheap and evil? When you have mysterious villans in an RPG, it works like this: the villan does a private campaign with the GM until he meets the main group. Then, the Gm knows whats going on.

^Stead Six

funny.jpg

confusion.jpg

storm_trooper_small.gif

[ This Message was edited by: Khalee Lah on 2002-04-02 02:51 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Khalee Lah on 2002-04-02 02:55 ]

Rogue

Sith are elusive....he didn't give too much information because of this. How much did the Jedi Know about Sidious or Maul? Why should we know more? He'll give us more info as we need it. We cant start with everything!

Czulkang Lah

Do we know Tarkin is in this? He never did submit a full character.

Rogue

that forms a new problem....getting everyone to vote...quickly if at all.