Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

E-wing

ok everyone the meeting is over. there is some time in the story before we attack. If you want to do a little character devlopment.

The 3 days is 3 day real time. We begain posting the chapter ending friday.

Master MJade

can some one give me a quick synopos of the story or rpg or whatever?

MsSolo

I'd give u a synopsis, but you'd probably be better off just reading it, honest.

GMT: I'm going to hold this conversation with myself until you finally post something relevant. If u don't like what i write, pm me and I'll edit it. Feel free to jump in just as soon as you've caught up with what the rest of us are doing

Re: 'Are/Our'. Whoever did the second to most recent post (my memory's not great) you mean 'our' not 'are'. No offense meant by the grammar correction, it's just seeing 'ares' really threw me off, and it took me a min to figure out what u meant.

E-wing

ok.....

so mjade2005 just through her character in there with no reson for being there what so ever.

This is not a problem.....I can fix this....

Hmmmmm.....Where to put her in the plan

................................................................................

....................................................................Oh to Sith with it! I'll just have her stay in the bay with Haladar and the commandos.

That's ok mjade2005, Isn't it?

I'll rewright the plan now.

Psychopathic Jedi Road Construction.

Filling Plot Holes Is What I Do.

(I'm also the resident Mad Scientist.)

!?! Steadfast P-7 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-24 20:21 ]

Rogue

Alright, well, there ya have it...satisfied?

E-wing

I realized that ending the RPG may take a few days. Then I realized that there are a few of us that can post on week ends. So instead of starting the ending of the RPG on friday I'm moveing it back to monday. On monday at 4 pm I will make the post that gets the Jedi on the Sith's star destoryer. See you then!

E-wing

what are you people talking about, he has 3 major flaws.

1) He dosen't get future visions (except for "doom visions" witch he dosen't want).

2) It's against his believes to use alter mind on self-aware life forms (The Aing-Tii believe free will is the greatest gift given to you by the Force and to take that away with the Force is blasphemy).

3) All his Aing-Tii powers drain his strength quickly if he uses them to much (as you will see at the end of the chapter).

Rogue

Do I want to know?

^Hal^

Well I don't know about you rogue, but i'd quite like to know...

E-wing

One more post and I should be able to finsh the meeting. I'll do that tomarrow.

MsSolo

I am going to start this conversation, and GMT can edit where he feels appropirate (you can do that to someone elses posts, right?) and quit questioning Aurora's philosophies and the extent of my Star Wars 'fanship'. Believe it or not, I do know what I'm talking about and I have made these desicions and philosophies as a result of not only what i have read but also my own personal theologies and philosophies. Please don't patronise me, GMT, I am not only older than you but also beginning to wonder if I am wiser than you. Your attitude grates on my nerves a little.

Master MJade

On 2002-04-17 22:47, E-wing wrote:

On 2002-04-17 14:26, mjade2005 wrote:

have 1 q. how do you introduce a character late in the story?

You can join the story at anytime. But you may want to wait a little since chapter 1 is all most done. You could wait ontill chapter 2 or you can join now. You choose.

well i didn't want to mess up the plan... and when school gets out & i get a summer job i won't be able to post as much so i want to intro the character now so you guys can have fun w/ an totally new alien :hehe:

Asst. Chief of Intelligence

I see all, then I tattle to my boss

Cadet 02 ;}

GO! SPURS! GO!

if you are lost, speeding up won't help.

[ This Message was edited by: mjade2005 on 2002-04-22 16:48 ]

tahiriveila

ok, who are we waiting for in the story? and what is luke going to say?

E-wing

sorry about the short post everyone. i'll finsh the meeting tomarrow. it's late now and i need sleep. good night.

Rogue

:lol: oh, and, you forgot two things!

1) we're all in the meeting room...

2) I DON'T HAVE A LIGHTSABER!!!!!!!!!

you really need to pay more attention GMT! No wonder a "certain Moff" is deleting all ur posts! :fight:

Rogue

Anyway, I edited my post to bring in the final three people...It's up to you now Ewing!

Also, GMT, why don't you go talk to Aurora already? You've gone past the point of being a bad host.

Grand Moff Tarkin

That may be something to do with the fact that a certain Moff has broken the rulse of this site by deleting a post i.e mine without saying asking or anything, and dont make a smart remark that wouldnt be so smart anywya rogue eleven i was the one who implemented that rule.... although it was already there but unwritten....

Rogue

You sure we need Kyp?

MsSolo

I'm back. And GMT hasn't done anything about poor Aurora still sitting on his ship waiting to chat with him yet. Ah well, do u think he'd mind too much if I initiated the conversation?

Rogue

I don't know...just keep in mind that this is GMT we're talking about...he may get mad...he may not. Who knows?!?!

Rogue

Ummm no...It's easy to say insane....but it's really hard to say....SANE!!! :nutty:

MsSolo

I'm going away, again, for a few days. I don't mind people writing my cahracter, but please don't express any opinions for her. I share most of Aurora's views on the force, thouhg to a considerably less radical extent, and I would rather not have anyone attempt to guess at them. She is a v complex character (I hope).

Perhaps my going away won't be too much of a problem, as she is trapped on Kotor Ami's ship, and GMT doesn't exactly post often on the story (no offense, GMT). I'll be back Sunday evening, tho I don't know what time. Hopefully early enough to get something in. I won't post anything for now until GMT initiates a conversation between his character and mine.

Jake Durron

No ROGUE thats INSANE... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Rogue

On 2002-04-18 20:27, E-wing wrote:

You mean SOBER!

That or....dare I say it?....SANE!

*covers up moth and regrets saying it....everyone in the thread gasps....except for GMT*

Grand Moff Tarkin

Crap piece of a plain....tool or idea tool or idea which one which one? hm hm?