Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

MDN2

Hi guys. I know I said I wanted to join but I honestly don't think I'm gonna have time for this. I did want to but I'm finding it harder and harder to get time on the net. Sorry.

Rogue

I know the feeling...

Rogue

:lol: Now you have a new sith enemy master. Not that I'm excited about that or anything....but you did defeat the last one.

Corran_Horn2

WEll, i hope killing this one will be as fun :beer:

Rogue

Yeah, hopefully the apprentices are easy enough...again. :drink:

Czulkang Lah

On 2002-03-14 22:37, Grand Moff Tarkin wrote:

quote: No lightsaber for Aurora (ok, so u asked over a page ago, but i haven't been on since then). She can't stand them, and derides them as part of the hypocritical jedi philosophy, i.e. they claim to be pacifists yet carry one of the most destructive hand held weapons in the galaxy because they're the only ones who can make them. endquote

OK well thats the most stupid and restictive and arrogant perspective i have ever heard of in my life!, jedi dont like using them, they use them to maintain piece not to just kill, there not the only ones who can make them but since they are very hard to make and you have to be force attuned, and are unpopular with the general population i think it makes sense, go thats so dumb Aurora, my goodnes golly crap! if you havent figured that out and/or you havent gottern your head around it i wouldnt really speak to much about star wars...  

tarkin.jpg

"I think its time we demonstrated the true power of this station!"

[ This Message was edited by: Grand Moff Tarkin on 2002-03-14 22:38 ]

Urg.

Okay, Tarkin, we don't those kind of put downs around here. You may not like someone else's character, but insulting them and calling them dumb is completely unacceptable for anywhere, especially in an RPG where people need to work together and get along.

And I have one suggestion for you: Before you go flaming other people's characters, work on your own. For example, you don't have any equipment, abilities or anyhting for your character.

If you want to play, post that stuff. And while you're at it, take the stick out of your butt.

Goodnight!

Grand Moff Tarkin

Can i join please?

If may then character profile:

Name:: Kotor Ami

A deciple from an ancient clan who made a vow to continue the legacy of the ancient sith lord Exar Kun to rule the galaxy as a darkside power! extremely powerful and will destroy the empire and anyone else who stands in his way of his true birth right.

Kotor has two apprentices which he took on from birth and are now very powerful and live to serve the prophecy, the three live in secret knowing the others every move through the darkside and unbreakable link that binds them with an ancient sith prophecy of three that will come for the power of an empire...

tarkin.jpg

[ This Message was edited by: Grand Moff Tarkin on 2002-03-14 22:50 ]

Grand Moff Tarkin

quote: No lightsaber for Aurora (ok, so u asked over a page ago, but i haven't been on since then). She can't stand them, and derides them as part of the hypocritical jedi philosophy, i.e. they claim to be pacifists yet carry one of the most destructive hand held weapons in the galaxy because they're the only ones who can make them. endquote

OK well thats the most stupid and restictive and arrogant perspective i have ever heard of in my life!, jedi dont like using them, they use them to maintain piece not to just kill, there not the only ones who can make them but since they are very hard to make and you have to be force attuned, and are unpopular with the general population i think it makes sense, go thats so dumb Aurora, my goodnes golly crap! if you havent figured that out and/or you havent gottern your head around it i wouldnt really speak to much about star wars...

tarkin.jpg

[ This Message was edited by: Grand Moff Tarkin on 2002-03-14 22:38 ]

Rogue

Hello Master! good to see you today!

Rogue

1st of April is good for me. Who is organizing this thing anyway?

:fight: :rof:

Corran_Horn2

no, we don't

:fish:

MsSolo

I love the little fighting people! And the drinking 'un! How do u do that? (and not jsut typing, but yunno, writing the code and stuff)

How people here have done a virtual RPG before? If no1, shall we just make it up as we go along?

Corran_Horn2

Well, i suppose you're right, but then, we continue and if by the 1st April we're not ready, then we postpone it :grin:

Just let's not :fight:

have a WD-40 :beer:

Rogue

I think we should set up a starting date too.

Corran_Horn2

yeah, maybe after the awards...

Andy

okay, how about 1st April?

(no i'm not joking...)

Corran_Horn2

1st April's ok with me ;)

Czulkang Lah

Well, April 1 is fine, if you guys think that we can come up with a way to play, find a GM, teach people how to play, finalize characters, and come up with a firm set of rules before then. At the rate things are going these days, I don't think it's feasable.

Now somebody go prove me wrong.

Rogue

Glad to hear that....

Corran_Horn2

yeah, it'd be REALLY wierd to try to play a VIRTUAL RPG with a dice :grin:

Andy

well we're going to forget about dice and we'll figure it all out soon :smile:

MsSolo

No lightsaber for Aurora (ok, so u asked over a page ago, but i haven't been on since then). She can't stand them, and derides them as part of the hypocritical jedi philosophy, i.e. they claim to be pacifists yet carry one of the most destructive hand held weapons in the galaxy because they're the only ones who can make them.

How exactly do u roleplay? SOme1 mentioned dice at one point.

Master MJade

I have sorta figured my character out.

Name: Ka'al

Planet: A big Secret in the unknown regions

Background: Ka'al is a sort of reluctant royal whose parents died when she was young, leaving her to , unfortunatly, take the throne. She is a triplet(throw that at the Vong :lol:), with a brother and sister. Her people's planet was a refuge to two powerful jedi masters, who are also her grandparents on her father's side. she is also the most powerful of her siblings, fulfilling a prophesy given to her people by a jedi whose name is lost to history.

more to come when i figure out more

Corran_Horn2

look at other's characters to get an idea on how to build em up :wink:

Rogue

I don't care either way....