Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Psychopathic Jedi Apartments: Top Floor of Psychopathic HQ

Ayingel

*watches Drake and Pod dart off*

This is going to get messy.

*follows behind and shoots at the loose tentacles*

Tsl

*peeks out her door and brandishes fist*

Damn kids! Can't an old lady get any sleep around here! ...neighborhood gone to crap... can't believe.... in my day....

E-wing

*a large energy beam blasts out of the top of the meat that has spilled into the hallway. E-wings head and upper body comes out of the hole holding a wired looking gun.* YOU WON'T TAKE ME WITH OUT A FIGHT YOU SON OF A POT-ROAST! *Points the gun at the meaty mass that is flowing from the apartment* Suck caster you littl-HEY! *He cries out as a meat tentacle grabs the gun and pulls out of his hand and throws it down the unoccupied side of the hall.* OH CRAP! ITS GETTING SMAR- *He is cut off again as a dozen tentacles rap around his head and pulls him back under.*

Edited by E-wing

Princess

*walks in brandishing a staff and wearing a gray cloak* FUEGO! *a beam of fire takes out a few tentacles*

Pandora

*dives into the fray, slashing with her lightsaber, severing a few tentacles. Aims her staff at the mass holding Ewing* FORZARE! *a blast of air expands from the center, throwing some of the tentacles off of Ewing. Slashes at some with the saber and hits the other with a similar fire spell to what Prin used*

Ewing! Hold your breath!

*spins her staff in a wide circle* SUFFOCOUS! *the tentacles around Ewing's throat stop movingnas the oxygen is taken from them. Takes a breath and starts severing greying tentacles.*

E-wing

*after she has cut his head free and the air is restored he takes a deep breath* thanks for the help guys but if someone could cut and arm free I'd be even more greatful! *More meat tentacles shot out at him* Oh Man not again! *all of a sunden lazers shoot out his eyes and cuts them down. at first E-wing looks confused but then he sighs.* you know the bad part about having a many powers as i do is that I forget about half of what I can do at any give time. *and he continues to shoot down tentacles as he waits for someone to get him free*

Ayingel

*assists Ewing in shooting the tentacles*

I'm pretty sure these are just going to keep coming until we do something with the main body...

Pandora

*continues hacking away with her lightsaber, but the tentacles keep coming.* Prin! Grab that can of black spray paint and cast a circle around this thing. And then help me think of something we can put in the circle or take out of it.

*thrusts her staff into a huge chunk of meatloaf that's slithering towards her* FUEGO! MAXIMUS FUEGO! *steaming charred chunks of meat go flying with the ensuing fireball. Notices that where it gets totally charred it slows down*

Drake how about that barbecue? If we can get Ewing free and create an oxygen rich environment, can you kill this thing with lots and lots of fire?

Princess

*quickly throws a veil around herself and makes a circle around the creature, shutting it with a slight effort of will. The creature screams when he realized what has just happened* Gotcha! *backs aways and drops her veil* How about the Nevernever, Pod?

Pandora

That could work! We gotta get Ewing free first. Once Drake torches it, start opening a door, i'll spring Ewing and break the circle and Drake can push it through.

No one cross the circle!

*steps as far away from the monster as she can, kneels, and mutters until the air around her shimmers. Takes a breath and begins muttering what sounds like some pseudo-Latin, her voice getting louder as she repeats the incantation. Wind starts blowing violently inside the circle as oxygen floods the area. Stands up and gets ready to move*

NOW DRAKE!

Princess

*starts gathering her will and her staff starts glowing faintly*

Drake

*mutters* Freaking Nightsister weirdo witches... *louder, adds* JM, use your flamethrower and torch any of those tentacles that get too close...unless E-Wing is in one of them.

*The air around his left hand quickly fluxes and shimmers as he uses the Force to convert gas into superheated plasma. His palm sparks, creating a swirling, white-hot ball of burning energy. He thrusts out his hand, releasing an expanding stream of plasma into the monster's main "body". It screams an otherworldly cry and attempts to escape but Drake holds it with the Force as he cuts a burning swath into the creature. The tentacles start to flail wildly, some slamming into the floor, walls and ceiling around the group*

Someone get E-wing. He's flying this way!

Edited by Drake

Princess

*points staff* Apparatum! * a rip appears in the middle of the sky* Hurry!

Drake

*Bares his teeth as a tentacle whips across his arm. He flicks his lightsaber around and severs it*

What I'm going to do better be what you want me to do because I can't understand you when you prance about spouting gibberish and twirling your glowsticks!

*In one moment, the plasma barrage from one hand stops and his lightsaber, in the other, switches off and flies to his belt. In the next moment, he grasps the creature with his full control of the Force, practically crushing it back into its original, albeit giant, loaf-shape. His hands push forward, mimicking the exertion of Force energy into the monster. The rapidly shifting air between booms loudly in the confines of the corridor while the meatloaf creature rockets into the fissure created by Prin*

Princess

Exactly what we wanted you to do *listens as the monster screams while the opening closes*

Drake

*brushes a hand over his now meatloaf ash-streaked black tunic*

Good. Where did you send it, anyway?

Princess

The Nevernever. The Spirit world where the Faeries live

Ayingel

Those poor faeries...

Pandora

*sinks to the ground in exhaustion, dropping her focus and the light from her staff goes out* Perfect Drake. Awesome. *taps Drake with her staff* I was not prancing.

*takes a deep breath and lays on the meatloaf covered floor* hey where'd Ewing go?

Radioactive Isotope

*muffled* Over here. I caught him. Well, rather, I cushioned his fall. Although, I think I broke myself in the process. *shoves Ewing off*

Princess

Someone get the hoverambulance!

Pandora

Oh good. Did the black orb-y thing record everything? Because I seriously think there will be a sequel at the in-law's place if they don't do something about that fridge.

Edit : stupid autocorrect.

Edited by Pandora

Radioactive Isotope

Someone get the hoverambulance!

Owwwwwwww.

Drake

*the cam-droid floats back into his hand*

Got it all, including E-wing's graceful landing.

*a beam of light emerges from the droid, displaying a miniature recording of E-wing soaring down the corridor and smacking into JM*

Bad furday

*cackles and gloats, with a smile most unpleasant*

I mean-

*roars in with the hover ambulance* :D

:p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.