Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Psychopathic Jedi Apartments: Top Floor of Psychopathic HQ

Ayingel

*Starts setting up her devices within her entryway*

Bad furday

*wanders around in the hall, peering into everyone's doorway*

Ayingel

*Starts chanting some lines from within the book*

.oO{I really hope this is the right one}

Pandora

Did you want some help?

Ayingel

*stops chanting*

Please!

I've already made the carpet smell like cotton candy once!

Pandora

*grabs the infamous talking satchel and darts out of her apartment, knocking the bag in the door frame* "watch it!"

Sorry Bob.

*stops several feet from Ayingel's door and studies it carefully* What do you see?

*muffled voice* "the inside of a canvas messenger bag."

:roll: *reaches into the bag and pulls out a bleached white human skull with orange glowing eyes, which he angles towards Ayingel's door*

*the skull speaks* "no kaboom, but if you touch the door knob you will get shocked."

Ah I see it now. Thanks. *pushes the door open with her sleeve and sniffs the air. The skull laughs*

"I believe the word you looking for was 'carronal' not 'carnival'."

*looks at the skull* this is Bob. Bob is exceedingly rude but helpful.

Ayingel

*Makes a O_o face at Bob*

Will he make this work?

I'm all for the cotton candy smell, but I don't think that's gonna keep the thief out of my apartment.

Pandora

Yeah. He probably helped write that book. Let's see here... *kneels on the floor next to the spell book and items* you're trying to install a monitoring system with the ball and a firm zap with the wards right? *sets Bob down next to the book*

Ayingel

Yeah. Or even a light singe would be nice....

Pandora

*the skull appears to be reading and a few pages of the book turn with no one touching them* "hey! I did write this! I can do this from memory."

:roll: fantastic, Bob.

"You have to let me out first."

Ha! Fat chance. Walk me through it.

*the skulls let's out a loud, overly dramatic sigh* "fine. What tools do you have?"

Uh... *rummages in the bag and pulls out a fancy knife, a chain, and a white wooden stick* will that work?

"Oh my stars you're actually prepared. You will use the chain to build the barrier, the athame to establish the zap, and the wand puts it all together."

Got it. Here* picks up the book and points out a section of latin to Ayingel* here. This is the part you chant. Keep repeating it, envisioning your door as a... hmm a vault door, like in a bank. Heavy, solid, impenetrable.

*stretches the chain out on the floor along the bottom of the door*

Okay, I will start when you start.

Ayingel

Okay, here goes...

*Starts chanting in Latin*

Pandora

*gathers her will as she begins chanting something else quietly, and channels her will into the chain which she holds stretched out. The chain starts to emit a creepy purple glow. Stands slowly, moving the chain up the door. Now the door is also glowing as she reaches the top and starts back down slowly, still chanting. Lays the chain on the floor, unsheathes the knife, and carves shallow runes into the door frame and into the door itself. Changes her chant as she lays her knife down and picks up the wand. Touches the tip of the wand to each rune starting at the bottom and working clockwise. As she holds the wand on each rune for nearly a full minute each, they begin to glow red. Changes her chant again as she gets to the rune in the door itself, which glows white and bright. Does the thing with the chain again and the glowing stops.*

Okay, you can stop.

*feels dizzy and sits on the floor to rest*

That should do it. Bob? What do you think?

"Excellent. Now how are you going to get out?"

Crap. *looks at Ayingel* got your keys?

Ayingel

*feels around her pockets*

Uhhhhh.....

*feels some more, and begins emptying some pockets*

Yes.

I think these are it...shall we try?

Pandora

Um yeah. Actually. Let's do this. *digs in her bag again and comes out with a rabbits foot keychain. Holds it both hands and chants again. The rabbit foot glows green.*

That ought to do it. *holds the keychain in her hand as she reaches for the doorknob. Nothing happen.* yup.

*tosses the keychain to Ayingel* always have that with you. You will get zapped by your own wards without it and that's just embarrassing.

Want to see how it works?

Ayingel

Sure!

E-wing

*walks in* now i can't remember.... Did i ever have a room here or did i just live in my old lab?

And if i did where the hell is it?

*points down a dark hallway, where lights flicker on and off, and where there is the occasional creepy small child giggle*

I have a bad feeling about this.... *he goes down the hallway*

*a few minutes later E-wing comes running back down the hall screaming* OH DEAR GOD!!! ITS AFTER ME!!! I LEFT SOME MEATLOAF IN MY FRIDGE BEFORE I DISAPPEARED LAST TIME AND IT HA- *he was cut off as a meat like tentacle shot out of the darkness, grabbed him, and pulled him back*

Ayingel

*Ayingel and Pod emerge from her apartment to see E-wing grabbed by a tentacle*

I don't think that was supposed to happen...

*darts back into her apartment and grabs a couple of blasters off the shelf*

Pandora

*runs back toward her own apartment, stops close enough to open the door, reach her hand inside and come back out with her staff and lightsaber. Pokes her head inside to yell for jake and prin* I know this sounds stupid, but there's a meatloaf monster on the loose. *runs back to help*

Drake

*steps off the lift, lit lightsaber in one hand and Force lightning crackling over the other*

If we can cut E-wing free, I can start the barbeque.

Radioactive Isotope

*brandishes flamethrower*

Did someone say barbeque?

Pandora

I'm not sure there's enough ketchup in the world for that. *ignites her lightsaber* how about a little light? *mutters a word and her staff illuminates the hazy hallway. Another word and a swooshing motion clears the dust and smoked to reveal an enormous meaty mass and what is presumably Ewing's struggling legs under it*

Ayingel

*runs up behind the others*

I brought some rope as well, so we can start a line so we don't get lost...

Jake Durron

*sneaks out to look.* daaaaamn

Pandora

Someone needs to video tape this so I can show my mother-in-law once and for all why left overs cannot be kept indefinitely.

*looks over at Drake* you go to the left and I'll go to the right?

Drake

But of course. Left is my good side.

*pulls a coin-sized black orb, from his pocket, that gracefully hovers into the air*

Your terror-in-law shall have her show.

*he suddenly bolts into the mass of meat-tendrils, slashing with both lightsaber and lightning-sheathed arm. Wherever he strikes, a tentacle is cauterized, leaving a cooked meatloaf smell to waft down the corridor*

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.