Ender 8 Posted December 10, 2004 *Whacks beeurd with guitar* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted December 10, 2004 Oh...I thought it was for Furday :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted December 10, 2004 (edited) Everybody knows who's this one's for... it's for Drake, isn't it? *shudders violently* Edited March 26, 2007 by Sassy Fairy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 10, 2004 I thought he was finally professing his love for GI Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted December 10, 2004 (edited) Everybody knows who's this one's for... it's for Drake, isn't it? Mine! ;) Edited March 26, 2007 by Sassy Fairy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted December 10, 2004 (edited) I thought he was finally professing his love for GI X_X :suicide: :p Edited March 26, 2007 by Sassy Fairy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted December 10, 2004 (edited) I thought he was finally professing his love for GI Thought that was supposed to be my job Edited March 26, 2007 by Sassy Fairy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted December 11, 2004 Would rather you than him :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted December 11, 2004 is that a compliment or an insult? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted December 11, 2004 Compliment :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted December 11, 2004 You made it sound like a close decision. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted December 11, 2004 lol about as close as a team of football players vs a team of 5 year olds :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted December 11, 2004 What if the five year olds are mutants? Or jedi? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted December 11, 2004 5 year oldl NORMAL children :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted December 11, 2004 children what? children dinosaurs? children aliens? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted December 11, 2004 lol do you want me to be happier with the thought drake declaring his love to me? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted December 11, 2004 Okay, 1) it was Ender, and 2) No way in hell. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted December 11, 2004 Smashing Pumpkins - Bodies Cast the pearls aside, of a simple life of need Come into my life forever The crumubled cities stand as known Of the sights you have been shown Of the hurt you call your own Love is suicide The empty bodies stand at rest Casualties of their own flesh Afflicted by their dispossession (chorus) But no bodies ever knew Nobodys No bodies felt like you Nobodys Love is suicide (deny, decide, destroy, disobey, disguise) Now we drive the night, to the ironies of peace You can?t help deny forever The tragedies reside in you The secret sights hide in you The lonely nights divide you in two All my blisters now revealed In the darkness of my dreams In the spaces in between us (chorus) Love is suicide Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted December 11, 2004 (edited) (Remember this?) "An Ode to GalacticBasic" by TheUnknown (sing/read in the tune of "Creep" by the Stone Temple Pilots) Toward the House of Pain Makes me wanna scream What's happening Look in Psycho Weekly Notable quotes Laugh at what they wrote All's I gots is time Got no meaning, too much time Take time to start an argument 'Cause we like to vent Take time to start an argument We all like to vent Take time to start an argument 'Cause we like to vent, like to vent Someone post on the story I'm posting 'til dawn I need some sleep Someone post on the story I'm posting 'til dawn I need some sleep Someone post on the story I'm posting 'til dawn I need some sleep Someone post on the story, post on the story Feelin' uninspired Think I'll start a bar Everybody run Janson's got a gun Think you're kinda sweet But not you're other personality Topics don't mean a thing Guess I'll leave it up to Beeurd Take time to start an argument 'Cause we like to vent Take time to start an argument We all like to vent Take time to start an argument 'Cause we like to vent, like to vent Someone post on the story I'm posting 'til dawn I need some sleep Someone post on the story I'm posting 'til dawn I need some sleep Someone post on the story I'm posting 'til dawn I need some sleep Someone post on the story, post on the story Take time to start an argument 'Cause we like to vent Take time to start an argument We all like to vent Take time to start an argument 'Cause we like to vent, like to vent They torture newbies Our friend Link is gone Post all day They torture newbies OUr friend Mjade is gone Post all day They torture newbies Our friends are gone Post all day They torture newbies, torture newbies, Torture newbies Edited December 11, 2004 by TheUnknown Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted December 11, 2004 Pink Floyd -Time From the album "Dark Side of the Moon" Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day Fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way Digging around on a piece of ground in your home town Waiting for someone or something to show you the way Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today And then one day you find ten years have got behind you No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking Racing around to come up behind you again The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older Shorter of breath and one day closer to death Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time Plans that either come to walk or half a page of scribbled lines Hanging on in a quiet desperation is the English way The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say (Breathe Reprise) Home, home again I like to be here when I can And when I come home cold and tired It's good to warm my bones beside the fire And far away across the field The tolling of the iron bell Calls the faithful to their knees To hear the softly spoken magic spell ---------------------------------------------------- The Who - Bell Boy From the album "Quadrophenia" The beach is a place where a man can feel He's the only soul in the world that's real, Well I see a face coming through the haze, I remember him from those crazy days. Ain't you the guy who used to set the paces Riding up in front of a hundred faces, I don't suppose you would remember me, But I used to follow you back in '63. I've got a good job And I'm newly born. You should see me dressed up in my uniform. I work in hotel, all gilt and flash. Remember the place where the doors were smashed? Bell Boy! I got to keep running now. Bell Boy! Keep my lip buttoned down. Bell Boy! Carry this baggage out. Bell Boy! Always running at someone's heel. You know how I feel, always running at someone's heel. Some nights I still sleep on the beach. Remember when stars were in reach. Then I wander in early to work, Spend the day licking boots for my perks. The beach is a place where a man can feel He's the only soul in the world that's real, Well I see a face coming through the haze, I remember him from those crazy days. Ain't you the guy who used to set the paces Riding up in front of a hundred faces, I don't suppose you would remember me, But I used to follow you back in '63. People often change But when I look in your eyes, You could learn a lot from A job like mine. The secret to me Isn't flown like a flag I carry it behind This little badge What says... Bell Boy! I got to keep running now. Bell Boy! Keep my lip buttoned down. Bell Boy! Carry this baggage out. Bell Boy! Always running at someone's heel. You know how I feel, always running at someone's heel. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted December 13, 2004 "Farewell and Goodnight" by the Smashing Pumpkins Goodnight, to every little hour that you sleep tite May it hold you through the winter of a long night And keep you from the loneliness of yourself Heart strung is your heart frayed and empty Cause it's hard luck, when no one understands your love It's unsung, and I say Goodnight, my love, to every hour in every day Goodnight, always, to all thats pure that's in your heart Goodnight, may your dreams be so happy and your Head lite with the wishes of a sandman and a night light Be careful not to let the bedbugs sleep tight nestled in your covers The sun shines but I don't A silver rain will wash away And you can't tell, it's just as well Goodnight, my love, to every hour in every day Goodnight, always, to all that's pure that's in your heart Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted December 15, 2004 I wrote a song Saturday or Sunday night I just need to figure how to end it and then I'll put it up here. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted December 15, 2004 This is the song I wrote for my band... enjoy. Kings of Emotion by Spindle It's like a fire On a Sunday Afternoon Not leaving any room For Personality Dedication A mind full of it I think that's what they meant They told me it would just stay fine Soooooo long Kings of Emotion We falll asleep And never wake again Soooooo long That's my addiction Aaaand fall apart Again You're distracted By arrogance And that way you dance Needs some originality And we crash And take each other down There's no one else around There's no one else I'd rather beat And I think you know Soooooo long Kings of Emotion We falll asleep And never wake again Soooooo long That's my addiction Aaaand fall apart Again Sing me the whole world We're kings Kings of emotion We falll asleep And never wake again Soooooo long That's my addiction Aaaand fall apart Again Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted December 15, 2004 (edited) It's like a fire On a Sunday Afternoon Not leaving any room For Personality I could have sworn it said "It's like a car crash on Sunday afternoon" Edited March 26, 2007 by Sassy Fairy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted December 16, 2004 It's actually fire, just John doesnt anunciate very well. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites