Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

lol ouch Ender, come out with guns ablazing on an innocent victim....kinda like the US these days huh? I never named Drake, I just said generally the 'loser' you're implying that Drake was the loser...

and calling me the biggest loser known to God and man....well thats just mean :p do you have some sort of anger built up due to some tension....perhaps sexual? Maybe some other guy is competing for a girl that you've like for a while....or something? Perhaps you should punch a pillow or punching bag....you know....get some of your frustration out of your system before you say something you regret...or something that someone will make you regret...:p

2. Yes...yes we are...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Alright, boys, quit it before somebody gets mad for real. It'd be a sad thing if even the Karaoke lounge wasn't immune from flaming. :puppydogeyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

and calling me the biggest loser known to God and man....well thats just mean :p do you have some sort of anger built up due to some tension....perhaps sexual?? Maybe some other guy is competing for a girl that you've like for a while....or something?

Pulling at straws buddy :p...Quit while you're behind.

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

lol i wasn't pulling at straws....I was giving examples which added to what i was saying overall :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Nah. They were baseless and empty. You were completely theorizing on a dead point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

no it was still alive, but I killed it...as you notice Jansons lack of response :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Actually, I didnt respond because I was busy with my real life. See, I have real friends, and I have better things to do than sit on a message board all day.

And no, I have no tension. I've got a girlfriend, which is more than you can say. I just hate you. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Actually, I didnt respond because I was busy with my real life. See, I have real friends, and I have better things to do than sit on a message board all day.

lol, I find that people who need to brag about their real lives really dont have much of one. Sure you have real life friends, im sure everyone on this board does. Sure you play a sport, most people here probably have. Sure you have a hobby, computers and the internet are a hobby :p, what really makes you special enough to brag about your own real life? Answer: Absolutely nothing....

And no, I have no tension. I've got a girlfriend, which is more than you can say. I just hate you.

Also, I think you should think before you speak Janson :p You dont know me and I dont know you, and thats how it should stay. Oh and dont worry, I hate you too :p

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Stop now. You've been warned once already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Indeed... take it over to MSN or something.

Digital Love

Daft Punk

Last night I had a dream about you

In this dream I'm dancing right beside you

And it looked like everyone was having fun

the kind of feeling I've waited so long

Don't stop come a little closer

As we jam the rythm gets stronger

There's nothing wrong with just a little little fun

We were dancing all night long

The time is right to put my arms around you

You're feeling right

You wrap your arms around too

But suddenly I feel the shining sun

Before I knew it this dream was all gone

Ooh I don't know what to do

About this dream and you

I wish this dream comes true

Ooh I don't know what to do

About this dream and you

We'll make this dream come true

Why don't you play the game ?

Why don't you play the game ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

"Boulevard Of Broken Dreams"

Green Day

I walk a lonely road

The only one that I have ever known

Don't know where it goes

But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of broken dreams

Where the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a...

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

Till then I walk alone

Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh-Ah

Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah

I'm walking down the line

That divides me somewhere in my mind

On the border line of the edge

And where I walk alone

Read between the lines

What's ewoked up and everythings all right

Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive

And I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a...

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

Till then I walk alone

Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh-Ah

Ah-Ah Ah-Ah I walk alone, I walk a...

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of broken dreams

Where the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk a..

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

Till then I walk alone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday

(written by: Jagger/Richards)

She would never say where she came from

Yesterday don't matter if it's gone

While the sun is bright

Or in the darkest night

No one knows, she comes and goes

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday

Who could hang a name on you?

When you change with every new day

Still I'm gonna miss you

Don't question why she needs to be so free

She'll tell you it's the only way to be

She just can't be chained

To a life where nothing's gained

And nothing's lost, at such a cost

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday

Who could hang a name on you?

When you change with every new day

Still I'm gonna miss you

"There's no time to lose", I heard her say

Catch your dreams before they slip away

Dying all the time

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind

Ain't life unkind?

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday

Who could hang a name on you?

When you change with every new day

Still I'm gonna miss you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Good one, Tsl... the lyrics of that song are nothing to die for, but the instrumentals rock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Yeah! Kinda reminds me of a Beatles song for some reason...in a way. Speaking of which...

This one's for you, Mike. Remember? ;)

I Want To Hold Your Hand

(John Lennon, Paul McCartney)

Lead Vocal: John Lennon

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something

I think you'll understand

When I'll say that something

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

Oh please, say to me

You'll let me be your man

And please, say to me

You'll let me hold your hand

You'll let me hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy inside

It's such a feeling that my love

I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide

Yeah, you've got that something

I think you'll understand

When I'll say that something

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy inside

It's such a feeling that my love

I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide

Yeh, you've got that something

I think you'll understand

When I'll feel that something

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

You'll let me be your man

You wanna be drakes man? :p

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Canada Day r0xx0red. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset

(written by: Ray Davis)

From the album "Something Else by the Kinks"

Dirty old river, must you keep rolling, rolling into the night *

People so busy, make me feel dizzy, taxi light shines so bright *

But I don't need no friends

As long as I gaze on Waterloo Sunset, I am in paradise *

Every day I look at the world from my window

Chilly chilliest evening time, Waterloo sunset's fine

Terry meets Julie, Waterloo Station, every Friday night *

But I am so lazy, don't want to wander, I stay at home at night *

But I don't feel afraid

As long as I gaze on Waterloo Sunset, I am in paradise *

Every day I look at the world from my window

Chilly chilliest evening time, Waterloo sunset's fine.

Millions of people swarming like flies `round Waterloo underground *

Terry and Julie cross over the river where they be safe and sound *

And they don't need no friends

As long as they gaze on Waterloo Sunset, they are in paradise *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pink Floyd - Time

From the album "The Dark Side Of The Moon"

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day

You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.

Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town

Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.

You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.

No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking

Racing around to come up behind you again.

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.

Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

The time is gone, the song is over,

Thought I'd something more to say.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Dylan - Desolation Row

From the album "Highway 61 Revisited"

They're selling postcards of the hanging, they're painting

the passports brown

The beauty parlor is filled with sailors, the circus is in

town

Here comes the blind commissioner, they've got him in a

trance

One hand is tied to the tight-rope walker, the other is in

his pants

And the riot squad they're restless, they need somewhere to

go

As Lady and I look out tonight, from Desolation Row

Cinderella, she seems so easy, "It takes one to know one,"

she smiles

And puts her hands in her back pockets Bette Davis style

And in comes Romeo, he's moaning. "You Belong to Me I

Believe"

And someone says, "You're in the wrong place, my friend, you

Better leave"

And the only sound that's left after the ambulances go

Is Cinderella sweeping up on Desolation Row

Now the moon is almost hidden, the stars are beginning to

hide

The fortune telling lady has even taken all her things

inside

All except for Cain and Abel and the hunchback of Notre Dame

Everybody is making love or else expecting rain

And the Good Samaritan, he's dressing, he's getting ready

for the show

He's going to the carnival tonight on Desolation Row

Now Ophelia, she's 'neath the window for her I feel so

afraid

On her twenty-second birthday she already is an old maid

To her, death is quite romantic she wears an iron vest

Her profession's her religion, her sin is her lifelessness

And though her eyes are fixed upon Noah's great rainbow

She spends her time peeking into Desolation Row

Einstein, disguised as Robin Hood with his memories in a

trunk

Passed this way an hour ago with his friend, a jealous monk

He looked so immaculately frightful as he bummed a cigarette

As he when off sniffing drainpipes and reciting the alphabet

Now you would not think to look at him, but he was famous

long ago

For playing the electric violin on Desolation Row

Dr. Filth, he keeps his world inside of a leather cup

But all his sexless patients, they're trying to blow it up

Now his nurse, some local loser, she's in charge of the

cyanide hole

And she also keeps the cards that read, "Have Mercy on His

Soul"

They all play on the penny whistles, you can hear them blow

If you lean your head out far enough from Desolation Row

Across the street they've nailed the curtains, they're

getting ready for the feast

The Phantom of the Opera a perfect image of a priest

They're spoon feeding Casanova to get him to feel more

assured

Then they'll kill him with self-confidence after poisoning

him with words

And the Phantom's shouting to skinny girls, "Get Outa Here

If You Don't Know

Casanova is just being punished for going to Desolation Row"

Now at midnight all the agents and the superhuman crew

Come out and round up everyone that knows more than they do

Then they bring them to the factory where the heart-attack

machine

Is strapped across their shoulders and then the kerosene

Is brought down from the castles by insurance men who go

Check to see that nobody is escaping to Desolation Row

Praise be to Nero's Neptune the Titanic sails at dawn

And everybody's shouting, "Which Side Are You On?"

And Ezra Pound and T.S. Eliot fighting in the captain's

tower

While calypso singers laugh at them and fishermen hold

flowers

Between the windows of the sea where lovely mermaids flow

And nobody has to think too much about Desolation row

Yes, I received your letter yesterday (About the time the

doorknob broke)

When you asked me how I was doing, was that some kind of

joke

All these people that you mention, yes, I know them, they're

quite lame

I had to rearrange their faces and give them all another

name

Right now, I can't read too good, don't send me no more

letters no

Not unless you mail them from Desolation Row

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Stone Temple Pilots - "Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart"

Don’t cut out my paper heart, I ain’t dyin’ anyway

Take a look at eye full towers

Never trust them dirty liars

Sippin’ lemon yellow booze `ole’ leadbelly sings the blues

All dressed up on wedding day keep on trippin’ anyway

I am I am I said I’m not myself, but I’m not dead and I’m not for sale

So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade

Fake the heat and scratch the itch

Skinned up knees and salty lips

I’ll breathe your life vicks vapor life

And when you binge I purge alike

Let go it’s harder holding on

One more trip and I’ll be gone

So keep your head up

Keep it on, just a whisper I’ll be gone

Take a breath and make it big

It’s the last you’ll ever get

Break your neck with diamond noose

It’s the last you’ll ever choose

I am I am I said I’m not myself, but I’m not dead and I’m not for sale

Hold me closer, closer let me go let me be just let me be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Come Home Soon

SHEDAISY

I put away the groceries

And I take my daily bread

I dream of your arms around me

As I tuck the kids in bed

I don't know what you're doin'

And I don't know where you are

But I look up at that great big sky

And I hope you're wishin' on that same

bright star

I wonder, I pray

And I sleep alone

I cry alone

And it's so hard livin' here on my own

So please, come home soon

(Come home soon)

I know that we're together

Even though we're far apart

And I'll wear our lucky penny 'round my neck

Pressed to my heart

I wonder, I pray

And I sleep alone

I cry alone

And it's so hard livin' here on my own

So please, come home soon

(Come home soon)

I still imagine your touch

It's beautiful missing something that much

But sometimes love needs a fighting chance

So I'll wait my turn until it's our turn to dance

I wonder, I pray

I sleep alone

I cry alone

Without you this house is not a home

So please, come home soon

I walk alone

I try alone

I'll wait for you, don't want to die alone

So please, come home soon

Come home soon

Come home soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

All My Loving

Lennon/McCartney

Close your eyes and I?ll kiss you,

Tomorrow I?ll miss you,

Remember I?ll always be true,

And then while I?m away,

I?ll write home every day,

And I?ll send all my loving to you.

I?ll pretend I am kissing,

The lips I am missing,

And hope that my dreams will come true,

And then while I?m away,

I?ll write home every day,

And I?ll send all my loving to you.

All my loving, I will send to you,

All my loving, darling, I?ll be true.

Close your eyes and I?ll kiss you,

Tomorrow I?ll miss you,

Remember I?ll always be true,

And then while I?m away,

I?ll write home every day,

And I?ll send all my loving to you.

All my loving, I will send to you,

All my loving, darling, I?ll be true,

All my loving, I will send to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

Warren Zevon - Poor Poor Pitiful Me

Well I lay my head on the railroad tracks

Waitin for the double E

But railroad dont run no more

Poor poor pitiful me

Poor poor pitiful me

Poor poor pitiful me

These young girls wont let me be

Lord have mercy on me

Woe, is me

Well i met a girl in west holywood

I aint namin names

She really worked me over good

She was just like Jesse James

She really worked me over good

She was a credit to her gender

She put me through some changes lord

Sort of like a Waring blender

Poor poor pitiful me

Poor poor pitful me

These young girls wont let me be

Lord have mercy on me

Woe is me

whoo!

Poor poor pitiful me

Poor poor pitiful me

These young girls wont let me be

Lord have mercy on me

Woe, is me

Well O met a girl at the rainbow bar

She asked me if i'd beat her

and she took me back to the Hyatt house

I dont wanna talk about it

Poor poor pitiful me

whoo!

Poor poor pitiful me

Hot little mamma(faint)

Poor poor pitiful me

Whoo hoo!

Poor pitiful me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warren Zevon - Lawyers, Guns, And Money

Well, I went home with the waitress

The way I always do

How was I to know

She was with the Russians, too

I was gambling in Havana

I took a little risk

Send lawyers, guns and money

Dad, get me out of this

I'm the innocent bystander

Somehow I got stuck

Between the rock and the hard place

And I'm down on my luck

And I'm down on my luck

And I'm down on my luck

Now I'm hiding in Honduras

I'm a desperate man

Send lawyers, guns and money

The sith has hit the fan

Send lawyers, guns and money...

Send lawyers, guns and money...

Send lawyers, guns and money...

Send lawyers, guns and money...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

The Clash - White Man In Hammersmith Palais

From the album "Clash"

(Strummer/Jones)

Midnight to six man

For the first time from Jamaica

Dillinger and Leroy Smart

Delroy Wilson, your cool operator

Ken Boothe for UK pop reggae

With backing bands sound systems

And if they've got anything to say

There's many black ears here to listen

But it was Four Tops all night with encores from stage right

Charging from the bass knives to the treble

But onstage they ain't got no roots rock rebel

Onstage they ain't got no...roots rock rebel

Dress back jump back this is a bluebeat attack

'Cos it won't get you anywhere

Fooling with your guns

The British Army is waiting out there

An' it weighs fifteen hundred tons

White youth, black youth

Better find another solution

Why not phone up Robin Hood

And ask him for some wealth distribution

Punk rockers in the UK

They won't notice anyway

They're all too busy fighting

For a good place under the lighting

The new groups are not concerned

With what there is to be learned

They got Burton suits, ha you think it's funny

Turning rebellion into money

All over people changing their votes

Along with their overcoats

If Adolf Hitler flew in today

They'd send a limousine anyway

I'm the all night drug-prowling wolf

Who looks so sick in the sun

I'm the white man in the Palais

Just lookin' for fun

I'm only

Looking for fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Goodbye: A Tribute To New York City by John Mayer

He Leaves home just like every morning

Saying goodbye to his son

A kiss on the cheek to the woman he loves

And its off to work for another day

Traffic jam outside the city

Leaves him anxious once again

He parks his car and rushes up the stairs

Puts his breifcase down and sits in his chair

Overlooking the town he calls home

And everyone is unaware

Then up from the frame of the picture on his desk

Of the family he loves

Uneasiness fills his chest

So he calls hiw wife just to tell her this:

Don't wait up for me tonight

Cuz I won't be coming home

And everything's gonna be alright

I just wanted you to know

I had to call you one last time

Just to rest your mind

Don't wait up for me tonight

Cuz I won't be coming home

And everythings gonna be alright

I just wanted you to know

Lets go out

People shout

People crying

Me, I'm trying

Mothers cry

Fathers die

And me, I'm still holding on

To you

To you

Lets go out

People shout

People crying

Me, I'm trying

Mothers cry

Fathers die

And me, I'm still holding on

To you

A few more words and I'm going to go

I can see the end from here

I love you I just wanted to say

Those three words to you today

...................................................................

Band On The Run by Paul McCartney

Stuck inside these four walls

Sent inside for ever

Never seeing no one, nice again,

Like you, mama

You, mama... you...

If I ever get out of here

Thought of giving it all away.

To a registered charity

All I need is a pint a day

If I ever get out of here

(If I ever get out of here)

Well the rain exploded with a mighty crash

As we fell into the sun

And the first one said to the second one there

I hope you're having fun.

Band on the run; band on the run

And the jailer man, and sailor Sam,

Were searching everyone

For the Band on the run...

Well, the undertaker drew a heavy sigh

Seeing no one else had come

And the bell was ringing in the village square

For the rabbits on the run,

Band on the run...

Well the night was failing

As the desert world began to settle down

In the town they're searching for us everywhere

But the never will be found

Band on the run; band on the run

And the country judge, who held a grudge

Will search for ever more.

For the Band on the run

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Everybody knows who's this one's for...

Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer

We got the afternoon

You got this room for two

One thing I've left to do

Discover me

Discovering you

One mile to every inch of

Your skin like porcelain

One pair of candy lips and

Your bubblegum tongue

And if you want love

We'll make it

Swimming a deep sea

Of blankets

Take all your big plans

And break 'em

This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland

Your body is a wonder

(I'll use my hands)

Your body Is a wonderland

Something 'bout the way your hair

falls in your face

I love the shape you take when crawling

towards the pillowcase

You tell me where to go and

Though I might leave to find it

I'll never let your head hit the bed

Without my hand behind it

You want love?

We'll make it

Swimming a deep sea

Of blankets

Take all your big plans

And break 'em

This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland

Your body is a wonder

(I'll use my hands)

Your body Is a wonderland

Damn baby

You frustrate me

I know you're mine all mine all mine

But you look so good it hurts sometimes

Your body Is a wonderland

Your body is a wonder

(I'll use my hands)

Your body is a wonderland

Your body Is a wonderland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Everybody knows who's this one's for...

it's for Drake, isn't it? :p ;)

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.