Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Ender

Born On A Different Cloud by Oasis

Born on a different cloud

From the ones that have burst round town

It?s no surprise to me

That yer classless, clever and free...

Loaded just like the gun

You?re the hero that?s still unsung

Living on borrowed time

You?re my sun and you?re gonna shine

Talking to myself again

This time I think I?m getting through

It?s funny how you think

It?s funny when you do

Lonely soul

Busy working overtime

Nothing ever gets done

Specially when your hands are tied

Lonely soul

Baking up your mother?s pride

Nothing ever gets done

Not until your war?s won

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Welcome To My Life

Simple Plan

Do you ever feel like breaking down?

Do you ever feel out of place?

Like somehow you just don't belong

And no one understands you

Do you ever wanna runaway?

Do you lock yourself in your room?

With the radio on turned up so loud

That no one hears you screaming

No you don't know what it's like

When nothing feels all right

You don't know what it's like

To be like me

To be hurt

To feel lost

To be left out in the dark

To be kicked when you're down

To feel like you've been pushed around

To be on the edge of breaking down

And no one's there to save you

No you don't know what it's like

Welcome to my life

Do you wanna be somebody else?

Are you sick of feeling so left out?

Are you desperate to find something more?

Before your life is over

Are you stuck inside a world you hate?

Are you sick of everyone around?

With their big fake smiles and stupid lies

While deep inside you're bleeding

No you don't know what it's like

When nothing feels all right

You don't know what it's like

To be like me

To be hurt

To feel lost

To be left out in the dark

To be kicked when you're down

To feel like you've been pushed around

To be on the edge of breaking down

And no one's there to save you

No you don't know what it's like

Welcome to my life

No one ever lied straight to your face

No one ever stabbed you in the back

You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay

Everybody always gave you what you wanted

Never had to work it was always there

You don't know what it's like, what it's like

To be hurt

To feel lost

To be left out in the dark

To be kicked when you're down

To feel like you've been pushed around

To be on the edge of breaking down

And no one's there to save you

No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)

To be hurt

To feel lost

To be left out in the dark

To be kicked when you're down

To feel like you've been pushed around

To be on the edge of breaking down

And no one's there to save you

No you don't know what it's like

Welcome to my life

Welcome to my life

Welcome to my life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Underwear Goes Inside The Pants

Lazyboy

Interesting song, love... *raises eyebrow* :p

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Already Taken

Steve Wariner

My little third grade hand wrote I love you

On a note of yellow paper

And sent it to the front of the row to a little blonde-haired girl

The blonde-haired girl just opened it and read it to herself

I was so embarrassed when she turned around and said

I'm already taken

You spoke up too late

I love somebody else

So you'll just have to wait

The years flew by so quickly

And there we were in junior high

I realized that I still loved her so

So I called her up and told her exactly how I felt

Then she said there's something that you really ought to know

I'm already taken

You spoke up too late

I love somebody else

So you'll just have to wait

So wait I did and never changed my love for that little blonde-haired girl

Whos' now the mother of our little blonde-haired boy

Who's to our hearts so close

I hate to think how fast he's growing up

Last night I overheard them as she tucked him into bed

He said, Mommy will you marry me

And this is what she said

I'm already taken

You spoke up too late

I love your daddy son

So you'll just have to wait

I'm already taken

You spoke up too late

I love your daddy son

So you'll just have to wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis

Slip inside the eye of your mind

Don?t you know you might find

A better place to play

You said that you?ve never been (sounds like ?bean? in order to rhyme w/?seen?)

But all the things that you?ve seen

They slowly fade away

So I?ll start a revolution from my bed

?cuz you said the brains I had went to my head

Step outside, summertime?s in bloom

Stand up beside the fireplace

Take that look from off your face

You ain?t ever gonna burn my heart out

And so, sally can wait

She knows it?s too late as we?re walking on by

Her soul slides away

But don?t look back in anger

I heard you say

Take me to the place where you go

Where nobody knows

If it?s not our day

Please don?t put your life in the hands

Of a rock and roll band

[and? you?ll? ] throw it all away

I?m gonna start a revolution from my bed

?cuz you said the brains I had went to my head

Step outside, ?cuz summertime?s in bloom

Stand up beside the fireplace

Take that look from off your face

?cuz you ain?t ever gonna burn my heart out

And so, sally can wait

She knows it?s too late as she?s walking on by

My soul slides away

But don?t look back in anger

I heard you say

So, sally can wait

She knows it?s too late as we?re walking on by

Her soul slides away

But don?t look back in anger

I heard you say

So, sally can wait

She knows it?s too late as she?s walking on by

My soul slides away

But don?t look back in anger

Don?t look back in anger

I heard you say

At least not today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

Here's a Neil Young Medley:

Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl

From the album "Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere"

I wanna live with a cinnamon girl

I could be happy the rest of my life

With a cinnamon girl.

A dreamer of pictures I run in the night

You see us together, chasing the moonlight,

My cinnamon girl.

Ten silver saxes, a bass with a bow

The drummer relaxes and waits between shows

For his cinnamon girl.

A dreamer of pictures I run in the night

You see us together, chasing the moonlight,

My cinnamon girl.

Pa sent me money now

I'm gonna make it somehow

I need another chance

You see your baby loves to dance

Yeah...yeah...yeah.

----------------------------------------------------

Neil Young - Old Man

From the album "Harvest"

Old man look at my life,

I'm a lot like you were.

Old man look at my life,

I'm a lot like you were.

Old man look at my life,

Twenty four and there's so much more

Live alone in a paradise

That makes me think of two.

Love lost, such a cost,

Give me things that don't get lost.

Like a coin that won't get tossed

Rolling home to you.

Old man take a look at my life I'm a lot like you

I need someone to love me the whole day through

Ah, one look in my eyes and you can tell that's true.

Lullabies, look in your eyes,

Run around the same old town.

Doesn't mean that much to me

To mean that much to you.

I've been first and last

Look at how the time goes past.

But I'm all alone at last.

Rolling home to you.

Old man take a look at my life I'm a lot like you

I need someone to love me the whole day through

Ah, one look in my eyes and you can tell that's true.

Old man look at my life,

I'm a lot like you were.

Old man look at my life,

I'm a lot like you were.

------------------------------------------------------------

Neil Young - After The Gold Rush

From the album "After the Gold Rush"

Well, I dreamed I saw the knights in armor coming

Sayin' something about a queen

There were peasants singin' and drummers drumming

And the archer split the tree

There was a fanfare blowin' to the sun

That floated on the breeze

Look at mother nature on the run in the nineteen seventies

Look at mother nature on the run in the nineteen seventies

I was lyin' in a burned out basement

With a full moon in my eyes

I was hopin' for a replacement

When the sun burst through the skies

There was a band playin' in my head

And I felt like getting high

Thinkin' about what a friend had said,

I was hopin' it was a lie

Thinkin' about what a friend had said,

I was hopin' it was a lie

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships flying

In the yellow haze of the sun

There were children crying and colors flying

All around the chosen ones

All in a dream, all in a dream

The loading had begun

Flyin' mother nature's silver seed

To a new home in the sun

Flyin' mother nature's silver seed

To a new home in the sun

-------------------------------------------------------------

Neil Young - Broken Arrow

The lights turned on and the curtain fell down,

And when it was over it felt like a dream,

They stood at the stage door and begged for a scream,

The agents had paid for the black limousine

That waited outside in the rain.

Did you see them, did you see them?

Did you see them in the river?

They were there to wave to you.

Could you tell that the empty quivered,

Brown skinned Indian on the banks

That were crowded and narrow,

Held a broken arrow?

Eighteen years of American dream,

He saw that his brother had sworn on the wall.

He hung up his eyelids and ran down the hall,

His mother had told him a trip was a fall,

And don't mention babies at all.

Did you see him, did you see him?

Did you see him in the river?

He were there to wave to you.

Could you tell that the empty quivered,

Brown skinned Indian on the banks

That were crowded and narrow,

Held a broken arrow?

The streets were lined for the wedding parade,

The Queen wore the white gloves, the county of song,

The black covered caisson her horses had drawn

Protected her King from the sun rays of dawn.

They married for peace and were gone.

Did you see them, did you see them?

Did you see them in the river?

They were there to wave to you.

Could you tell that the empty quivered,

Brown skinned Indian on the banks

That were crowded and narrow,

Held a broken arrow?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Neil Young - Southern Man

From the album "After the Goldrush"

Southern man

better keep your head

Don't forget

what your good book said

Southern change

gonna come at last

Now your crosses

are burning fast

Southern man

I saw cotton

and I saw black

Tall white mansions

and little shacks.

Southern man

when will you

pay them back?

I heard screamin'

and bullwhips cracking

How long? How long?

Southern man

better keep your head

Don't forget

what your good book said

Southern change

gonna come at last

Now your crosses

are burning fast

Southern man

Lily Belle,

your hair is golden brown

I've seen your black man

comin' round

Swear by God

I'm gonna cut him down!

I heard screamin'

and bullwhips cracking

How long? How long?

------------------------------------

Neil Young - The Needle And The Damage Done

From the album "Harvest"

I caught you knockin'

at my cellar door

I love you, baby,

can I have some more

Ooh, ooh, the damage done.

I hit the city and

I lost my band

I watched the needle

take another man

Gone, gone, the damage done.

I sing the song

because I love the man

I know that some

of you don't understand

Milk-blood

to keep from running out.

I've seen the needle

and the damage done

A little part of it in everyone

But every junkie's

like a settin' sun.

-------------------------------------------

Neil Young - Rockin' in the Free World

From the album "Freedom"

There's colors on the street

Red, white and blue

People shufflin' their feet

People sleepin' in their shoes

But there's a warnin' sign on the road ahead

There's a lot of people sayin' we'd be better off dead

Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them

So I try to forget it, any way I can.

Keep on rockin' in the free world,

Keep on rockin' in the free world

Keep on rockin' in the free world,

Keep on rockin' in the free world.

I see a woman in the night

With a baby in her hand

Under an old street light

Near a garbage can

Now she puts the kid away, and she's gone to get a hit

She hates her life, and what she's done to it

There's one more kid that will never go to school

Never get to fall in love, never get to be cool.

Keep on rockin' in the free world,

Keep on rockin' in the free world

Keep on rockin' in the free world,

Keep on rockin' in the free world.

We got a thousand points of light

For the homeless man

We got a kinder, gentler,

Machine gun hand

We got department stores and toilet paper

Got styrofoam boxes for the ozone layer

Got a man of the people, says keep hope alive

Got fuel to burn, got roads to drive.

Keep on rockin' in the free world,

Keep on rockin' in the free world

Keep on rockin' in the free world,

Keep on rockin' in the free world.

----------------------------------------------------------

Neil Young - Heart Of Gold

From the album "Harvest"

I want to live, I want to give

I've been a miner for a heart of gold

It's these expressions I never give

That keep me searching for a heart of gold

And I'm getting old

Keeps me searching for a heart of gold

And I'm getting old

I've been to Hollywood, I've been to Redwood

I crossed the ocean for a heart of gold

I've been in my mind, it's such a fine line

That keeps me searching for a heart of gold

And I'm getting old

Keeps me searching for a heart of gold

And I'm getting old

Keep me searching for a heart of gold

You keep me searching for a heart of gold

And I'm getting old

I've been a miner for a heart of gold

--------------------------------------------------------

Neil Young - LIKE A HURRICANE

From the album "American Stars & Bars"

Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar,

Dancing on the light from star to star.

Far across the moonbeam I know that's who you are,

I saw your brown eyes turning once to fire.

You are like a hurricane

There's calm in your eye.

And I'm gettin' blown away

To somewhere safer where the feeling stays.

I want to love you but I'm getting blown away.

I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream,

You could have been anyone to me.

Before that moment you touched my lips

That perfect feeling when time just slips

Away between us on our foggy trip.

You are like a hurricane

There's calm in your eye.

And I'm gettin' blown away

To somewhere safer where the feeling stays.

I want to love you but I'm getting blown away.

You are just a dreamer, and I am just a dream.

You could have been anyone to me.

Before that moment you touched my lips

That perfect feeling when time just slips

Away between us on our foggy trip.

You are like a hurricane

There's calm in your eye.

And I'm gettin' blown away

To somewhere safer where the feeling stays.

I want to love you but I'm getting blown away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Neil Young - Cortez the Killer

From the album "Live Rust"

He came dancing across the water

With his galleons and guns

Looking for the new world

In that palace in the sun.

On the shore lay Montezuma

With his coca leaves and pearls

In his halls he often wondered

With the secrets of the worlds.

And his subjects gathered 'round him

Like the leaves around a tree

In their clothes of many colors

For the angry gods to see.

And the women all were beautiful

And the men stood straight and strong

They offered life in sacrifice

So that others could go on.

Hate was just a legend

And war was never known

The people worked together

And they lifted many stones.

They carried them to the flatlands

And they died along the way

But they built up with their bare hands

What we still can't do today.

And I know she's living there

And she loves me to this day

I still can't remember when

Or how I lost my way.

He came dancing across the water

Cortez, Cortez

What a killer.

------------------------------------------------------------

Neil Young - My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue)

From the album "Rust Never Sleeps"

My my, hey hey

Rock and roll is here to stay

It's better to burn out

Than to fade away

My my, hey hey.

Out of the blue and into the black

They give you this, but you pay for that

And once you're gone, you can never come back

When you're out of the blue and into the black.

The king is gone but he's not forgotten

This is the story of a Johnny Rotten

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

The king is gone but he's not forgotten.

Hey hey, my my

Rock and roll can never die

There's more to the picture

Than meets the eye.

Hey hey, my my.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil Young - Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)

From the album "Rust Never Sleeps"

Hey hey, my my

Rock and roll can never die

There's more to the picture

Than meets the eye.

Hey hey, my my.

Out of the blue and into the black

You pay for this, but they give you that

And once you're gone, you can't come back

When you're out of the blue and into the black.

The king is gone but he's not forgotten

Is this the story of Johnny Rotten?

It's better to burn out 'cause rust never sleeps

The king is gone but he's not forgotten.

Hey hey, my my

Rock and roll can never die

There's more to the picture

Than meets the eye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Neil Young rocks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love)

Alanis Morissette

De-Lovely Soundtrack

But, that's why

Birds do it, bees do it

Even educated fleas do it

Let's do it, let's fall in love

In Spain, the best upper sets do it

Lithuanians and Letts do it

Let's do it, let's fall in love

The Dutch in old Amsterdam do it

Not to mention the Fins

Folks in Siam do it - think of Siamese twins

Some Argentines, without means, do it

People say in Boston even beans do it

Let's do it, let's fall in love

Romantic sponges, they say, do it

Oysters down in oyster bay do it

Let's do it, let's fall in love

Cold Cape Cod clams, 'gainst their wish, do it

Even lazy jellyfish, do it

Let's do it, let's fall in love

Electric eels I might add do it

Though it shocks em I know

Why ask if shad do it - Waiter bring me

"shad roe"

In shallow shoals English soles do it

Goldfish in the privacy of bowls do it

Let's do it, let's fall in love

The Dragonflies in the reeds do it

Sentimental centipedes do it

Let's do it, let's fall in love

Mosquitos, heaven forbid, do it

So does every katydid do it

Let's do it, let's fall in love

The most refined ladybugs do it

When a gentleman calls

Moths in your rugs do it

What's the use of Moth Balls?

Locusts in trees do it

Bees do it

Even over-educated fleas do it

Let's do it, let's fall in love

Let's do it, let's fall in love

Let's do it, let's fall in love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Stop Crying Your Heart Out by Oasis

Hold up

Hold on

Don?t be scared

You?ll never change what?s been and gone

May your smile (may your smile)

Shine on (shine on)

Don?t be scared (don?t be scared)

Your destiny may keep you warm

Cos all of the stars

Are fading away

Just try not to worry

You?ll see them some day

Take what you need

And be on your way

And stop crying your heart out

Get up (get up)

Come on (come on)

Why?re you scared? (I?m not scared)

You?ll never change

What?s been and gone

Cos all of the stars

Are fading away

Just try not to worry

You?ll see them some day

Take what you need

And be on your way

And stop crying your heart out

Cos all of the stars

Are fading away

Just try not to worry

You?ll see them some day

Take what you need

And be on your way

And stop crying your heart out

We?re all of us stars

We?re fading away

Just try not to worry

You?ll see us some day

Just take what you need

And be on your way

And stop crying your heart out

Stop crying your heart out

Stop crying your heart out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Underwear Goes Inside The Pants

Lazyboy

Interesting song, love... *raises eyebrow* :p

Ask me later and i'll give you the link to the video.... Tis awesome.

Late Lament

The Moody Blues

(recited as a poem to music, usually following Nights in While Satin)

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,

Watch lights fade from every room.

Bedsitter people look back and lament

Another day's useless energy is spent.

Impassioned lovers wrestle as one;

Lonely man cries for love and has none;

New mother picks up and suckles her son;

Senior citizens wish they were young.

Cold-hearted orb that rules the night

Removes the colours from our sight,

Red is grey and yellow white

But we decide which is right

And which is an illusion.

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

this one's for you, Justin

One More Day

Diamond Rio

Last night I had a crazy dream

A wish was granted just for me

It could be for anything

I didn't ask for money

Or a mansion in Malibu

I simply wished, for one more day with you

One more day

One more time

One more sunset, maybe I'd be satisfied

But then again

I know what it would do

Leave me wishing still, for one more day with you

First thing I'd do, is pray for time to crawl

Then I'd unplug the telephone

And keep the TV off

I'd hold you every second

Say a million I love you's

That's what I'd do, with one more day with you

One more day

One more time

One more sunset, maybe I'd be satisfied

But then again

I know what it would do

Leave me wishing still, for one more day with you

Leave me wishing still, for one more day

Leave me wishing still, for one more day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Neil Young rocks.

00t 00t!

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Weird Al Yankovic - Yoda

I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah

Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda

S O D A, soda

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log

I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said "Yoda"

Y O D A, Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I've been around, but I ain't never seen

A guy who looks like a muppet, but he's wrinkled and green

Oh, my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I'm not dumb, but I can't understand

How he can lift me in the air just by raising his hand

Oh, my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I left home just a week before

And I've never ever been a Jedi before

But Obi Wan, he set me straight, of course

He said, "Go to Yoda and he'll show you the Force"

Well I'm not the kind that would argue with Ben

So it looks like I'm gonna start all over again

With my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

So I used the Force

I picked up a box

I lifted some rocks

While I stood on my head

Well, I won't forget what Yoda said

He said, "Luke, stay away from the darker side

And if you start to go astray, let the Force be your guide"

Oh, my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

"I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed

But remember, if you kill him, then you'll be unemployed"

Oh, my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I heard my friends really got in a mess

So I'm gonna have to leave Yoda I guess

But I know that I'll be coming back some day

I'll be playing this part 'till I'm old and gray

The long-term contract I had to sign

Says I'll be making these movies till the end of time

With my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

To get everyone in the holiday spirit...

Weird Al Yankovic - The Night Santa Went Crazy

Down in the workshop all the elves were makin' toys

For the good Gentile girls and the good Gentile boys

When the boss busted in, nearly scared 'em half to death

Had a rifle in his hands and cheap whiskey on his breath

From his beard to his boots he was covered with ammo

Like a big fat drunk disgruntled Yuletide Rambo

And he smiled as he said with a twinkle in his eye,

"Merry Christmas to all - now you're all gonna die!"

The night Santa went crazy

The night St. Nick went insane

Realized he'd been gettin' a raw deal

Something finally must have snapped in his brain

Well, the workshop is gone now, he decided to bomb it

Everywhere you'll find pieces of Cupid and Comet

And he tied up his helpers and he held the elves hostage

And he ground up poor Rudolph into reindeer sausage

He got Dancer and Prancer with an old German Luger

And he slashed up Dasher just like Freddy Krueger

And he picked up a flamethrower and he barbequed Blitzen

And he took a big bite and said, "It tastes just like chicken!"

The night Santa went crazy

The night Kris Kringle went nuts

Now you can't hardly walk around the North Pole

Without steppin' in reindeer guts

There's the National Guard and the F.B.I.

There's a van from the Eyewitness News

And helicopters circlin' 'round in the sky

And the bullets are flyin', the body count's risin'

And everyone's dyin' to know, oh Santa, why?

My my my my my my

You used to be such a jolly guy

Yes, Virginia, now Santa's doin' time

In a federal prison for his infamous crime

Hey, little friend, now don't you cry no more tears

He'll be out with good behavior in 700 more years

But now Vixen's in therapy and Donner's still nervous

And the elves all got jobs working for the postal service

And they say Mrs. Clause, she's on the phone every night

With her lawyer negotiating the movie rights

They're talkin' bout - the night Santa went crazy

The night St. Nicholas flipped

Broke his back for some milk and cookies

Sounds to me like he was tired of gettin' gypped

Wo, the night Santa went crazy

The night St. Nick went insane

Realized he's gettin' a raw deal

Something finally must have snapped in his brain

Wo, something finally must have snapped in his brain

Tell ya, something finally must have snapped... in his brain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

Weird Al Yankovic - Yoda

I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah

Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda

S O D A, soda

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log

I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said "Yoda"

Y O D A, Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I've been around, but I ain't never seen

A guy who looks like a muppet, but he's wrinkled and green

Oh, my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I'm not dumb, but I can't understand

How he can lift me in the air just by raising his hand

Oh, my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I left home just a week before

And I've never ever been a Jedi before

But Obi Wan, he set me straight, of course

He said, "Go to Yoda and he'll show you the Force"

Well I'm not the kind that would argue with Ben

So it looks like I'm gonna start all over again

With my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

So I used the Force

I picked up a box

I lifted some rocks

While I stood on my head

Well, I won't forget what Yoda said

He said, "Luke, stay away from the darker side

And if you start to go astray, let the Force be your guide"

Oh, my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

"I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed

But remember, if you kill him, then you'll be unemployed"

Oh, my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I heard my friends really got in a mess

So I'm gonna have to leave Yoda I guess

But I know that I'll be coming back some day

I'll be playing this part 'till I'm old and gray

The long-term contract I had to sign

Says I'll be making these movies till the end of time

With my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

It sorta sucks when the parody isn't as funny as the real song:

The Kinks - Lola

I met her in a club down in North Soho

Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like Cherry Cola

C-O-L-A Cola.

She walked up to me and she asked me to dance.

I asked her name and in a dark brown voice she said, "Lola"

L-O-L-A Lola, lo lo lo Lola. La la la la Lola

Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy,

But when she squeesed me tight she nearly broke my spine

Oh my Lola, lo lo lo Lola

Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand

Why she walks like a woman and talks like a man

Oh my Lola, lo lo lo Lola. La la la la Lola

Well, we drank champagne and danced all night,

Under electric candlelight,

She picked me up and sat me on her knee,

She said, "Little boy won't you come home with me?"

Well, I'm not the world's most passionate guy,

But when I looked in her eyes,

I almost fell for my Lola,

Lo lo lo Lola, lo lo lo Lola

I pushed her away. I walked to the door.

I fell to the floor. I got down on my knees.

I looked at her, and she at me.

Well that's the way that I want it to stay.

I always want it to be that way for my Lola.

L O L A Lola. La la la la Lola

Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls.

It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world,

except for Lola. Lo lo lo Lola. Lo lo lo Lola.

Well I left home just a week before,

and I never ever kissed a woman before,

Lola smiled and took me by the hand,

she said, "Little boy, gonna make you a man."

Well I'm not the world's most masculine man,

but I know what I am and that I'm a man,

so is Lola.

Lo lo lo Lola. Lo lo lo Lola.

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Hahahaha....I must agree...the original > Weird Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

It's not a competition, geez. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

I say a flogging of the loser is in order :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I say a flogging of GI is in order. :twisted:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Uh....well...that was the order of yesterday....so that means its too late :p, sorry gotta flog someone else or it wouldn't be fair :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

When it comes to you, fairness doesn't count. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

I live in the land of equal opportunity Drake :p Therefore someone else should go...to be equal :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Raises eyebrow* Habitual flogging huh? Something you'd like to share?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Weird Al Yankovic - Yoda

I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah

Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda

S O D A, soda

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log

I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said "Yoda"

Y O D A, Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I've been around, but I ain't never seen

A guy who looks like a muppet, but he's wrinkled and green

Oh, my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I'm not dumb, but I can't understand

How he can lift me in the air just by raising his hand

Oh, my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I left home just a week before

And I've never ever been a Jedi before

But Obi Wan, he set me straight, of course

He said, "Go to Yoda and he'll show you the Force"

Well I'm not the kind that would argue with Ben

So it looks like I'm gonna start all over again

With my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

So I used the Force

I picked up a box

I lifted some rocks

While I stood on my head

Well, I won't forget what Yoda said

He said, "Luke, stay away from the darker side

And if you start to go astray, let the Force be your guide"

Oh, my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

"I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed

But remember, if you kill him, then you'll be unemployed"

Oh, my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I heard my friends really got in a mess

So I'm gonna have to leave Yoda I guess

But I know that I'll be coming back some day

I'll be playing this part 'till I'm old and gray

The long-term contract I had to sign

Says I'll be making these movies till the end of time

With my Yoda

Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

I love that song. Used to play that for the goalie on my brother's hockey team because when they were first together his head wasn't even taller than the crossbar and he was just an awesome goalie and he earned the nickname of Yoda

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

I say a flogging of the loser is in order :p

1. GI, you calling Drake a loser is a felony of the first degree, seeing as how you're the biggest loser known to God and man.

2. Flog? Are we in the frigging British Navy now? ;)

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.