Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted December 16, 2004 Stand Beside Me Jo Dee Messina He left me cryin' late one Sunday night outside of Boulder He said he had to find himself out on the road I guess when love goes wrong You've gotta learn to be strong So I worked two jobs And I moved three times I ended up south of Memphis, workin' down in Riverside I may not be so lucky in love But the one thing I'm sure of I want a man that stands beside me Not in front of or behind me Give me two arms that want to hold me, not own me And I'll give all the love in my heart Stand beside me Be true, don't tell lies to me I'm not lookin' for a fantasy I want a man that who stands beside me I didn't expect to see him, one hot July morning His hair was longer but his eyes were the same old blue He said, "I've missed you for so long. Oh baby, what can I do?" I said, "I want a man that stands beside me Not in front of or behind me Give me two arms that want to hold me, not own me And I'll give all the love in my heart." It's hard to Tell him, "No" when I want him so bad But I've got to be true to my heart This time I'm not lookin' for a fantasy I want a man who stands beside me I want a man Who stands beside me Stand beside me........ Stand beside me........ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted December 16, 2004 (edited) "Remember", Disturbed. Sensation washes over me I can't describe it Pain I felt so long ago I don't remember Tear a hole so I can see My devastation Feelings from so long ago I don't remember Holding on, to let them know What's given to me To hide behind The mask this time And try to believe Blind your eyes to what you see You can't embrace it Leave it well enough alone And don't remember Cut your pride and watch it bleed You can't deny it Pain you know you can't ignore I don't remember Holding on, to let them know What's given to me To hide behind The mask this time And try to believe If I can Remember To know this will Conquer me If I can Just walk alone And try to escape Into me [whispering:] Sensation washes over me I can't describe it Pain I felt so long ago I don't remember Im just holding on, to let them know What's given to me, given to me To hide behind The mask this time And try to believe If I can Remember To know this will Conquer me If I can Just walk alone And try to escape Into me into me into me Edited December 16, 2004 by beeurd Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted December 19, 2004 I'm on a retro kick from my days as a 10-year old just discovering music... Third Eye Blind's self-titled album, baby. Oh yeah. Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind. I'm packed and I'm holding I'm smiling, she's living, she's golden And she lives for me She says she lives for me Ovation She's got her own motivation She comes round and she goes down on me And I make her smile It's like a drug for you Do ever what you want to do Coming over you Keep on smiling, What we go through One stop to the rhythm that divides you And I speak to you like the chorus to the verse Chop another line like a coda with a curse And I come on like a freak show takes the stage We give them the games we play, She said I want something else To get me through this Semi-charmed kind of life I want something else I'm not listening when you say Good-bye The sky it was gold, it was rose I was taking sips of it through my nose And I wish I could get back there Some place back there Smiling in the pictures you would take Doing crystal meth Will lift you up until you break It won't stop I won't come down, I keep stock With a tick-tock rhythm And a bump for the drop And then I bumped up I took the hit that I was given Then I bumped again And then I bumped again I said.. How do I get back there to The place where I fell asleep inside you? How do I get myself back to The place where you said I want something else To get me through this Semi-charmed kind of life I want something else I'm not listening when you say Good-bye I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows And the four right chords can make me cry When I'm with you I feel like I could die And that would be all right All right When the plane came in She said she was crashing The velvet it rips In the city We tripped On the urge to feel alive But now I'm struggling to survive The days you were wearing that velvet dress You're the priestess, I must confess Those little red panties They pass the test Slide up around the belly Face down on the mattress One Now you hold me And we're broken Still its all that I want to do Feel myself With a head made of the ground I'm scared But I'm not coming down, no no And I won't run for my life She's got her jaws just locked now in smile But nothing is all right All right I want something else To get me through this Semi-charmed kind of life I want something else I'm not listening when you say Good-bye Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted December 20, 2004 Neil Young - Tonight's The Night From the album "Tonight's the Night" Tonight's the night, tonight's the night Tonight's the night, tonight's the night Tonight's the night, tonight's the night Tonight's the night, tonight's the night. Bruce Berry was a working man He used to load that Econoline van. A sparkle was in his eye But his life was in his hands. Well, late at night when the people were gone He used to pick up my guitar And sing a song in a shaky voice That was real as the day was long. Tonight's the night, yes it is, tonight's the night Tonight's the night, yes it is, tonight's the night. Early in the mornin' at the break of day He used to sleep until the afternoon. If you never heard him sing I guess you won't too soon. 'Cause people let me tell you It sent a chill up and down my spine When I picked up the telephone And heard that he'd died out on the mainline. Tonight's the night, tonight's the night Tonight's the night, tonight's the night. Bruce Berry was a working man He used to load that Econoline van. Well, early in the morning at just about the break of day He used to sleep until the afternoon. Tonight's the night, yes it is, tonight's the night Tonight's the night, tonight's the night Tonight's the night, tonight's the night Tonight's the night, tonight's the night. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted December 20, 2004 (edited) I'm on a retro kick from my days as a 10-year old just discovering music... Third Eye Blind's self-titled album, baby. Oh yeah. Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind. Gah! That's retro?!!! *is old* :puppydogeyes: Edited March 26, 2007 by Sassy Fairy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted December 20, 2004 Haha, to me it is. I got started on Third Eye Blind and Sugar Ray. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted December 20, 2004 Perhaps CAKE You won't admit you love me. And so how am I ever to know? You only tell me Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. A million times I ask you, And then I ask you over again. You only answer Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. If you can't make your mind up, We'll never get started. And I don't wanna wind up Being parted, broken-hearted. So if you really love me, Say yes. But if you don't, dear, confess. And please don't tell me Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. If you can't make your mind up, We'll never get started. And I don't wanna wind up Being parted, broken-hearted. So if you really love me, Say yes. But if you don't, dear, confess. And please don't tell me Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted December 20, 2004 A Thousand Days by The Offspring Ask me no questions and I?ll tell you I?ll tell you no lies When all is said and done Does it really matter who?s wrong or right Don?t ask me for a reason, I can?t explain Why we hurt one another again and again As I lie bleeding here I still I still reach for you A thousand days Have passed away A thousand days Were captured in her eyes Your eyes are open now but you know Its still hard to see inside When action and intention Are two seperate things Now I somehow wish I could explain Why we hurt each other again and again Like someone on his dying breath I still reach for you A thousand days Have passed away A thousand days Were captured in her eyes Forever we?ve been Trapped by our hearts Trapped by our minds I?d like to leave I?d like to win at love But I just can?t let it go And I just can?t watch it slipping away And I just can?t let it go And I just can?t stand another minute Maybe now someday our shattered lives Will mend themselves again But now a million miles away I still wish I could And though I somehow know, I can?t explain Why we hurt another again and again Like someone on his dying breath I still reach for you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted December 20, 2004 King of the Thing by O.A.R. It's been a long, long time since I lost myself. Put my pride down on the table, put my fear on the shelf. So I bought myself a throne to reside and let myself go. But I've traveled much too far, where I've gone, I'll never know. What a long, long time... Long, long time. It's been a little old while since I felt so fine. Wanderin' in the rain... Losing my mind. What a long, long time. What a long, long time. My days I've spent relaxin' turned to nights relaxin' too A thousand eyes upon me, but my sights are missing you. So this time I swear I will loosen my grip. On past times and bad lines and meaningless trips. What a long, long time. Long, long time. It's been a little old while since I felt so fine. Wanderin' in the rain, Losing my mind. What a long, long time. What a long, long time. So, over and over mile signs pass by my side The more you try to find yourself, the more you tend to hide Behind these - forest trees - and greens that blind your eyes To lounge upon that throne I bought, Confer there with the wise. What a long, long time. Long, long time. It's been a little old while since I felt so fine. Wanderin' in the rain, Losing my mind. What a long, long time, Long time...yeah. So here we appear, the rest lost themselves in a pit of fear. For who? What can I do? But let them all come through the wall And though some oppose, many of these things I know, I'll stay here alone, and lose myself on the riverways of days. I'm coming home. What a long, long time. Long, long time. It's been a little old while since I felt so fine. Wanderin' in the rain, Losing my mind What a long, long time. What a long, long time. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted December 20, 2004 Always With Me (English translation from Spirited Away) Youmi Kimura Somewhere, a voice calls, in the depths of my heart May I always be dreaming, the dreams that move my heart So many tears, of sadness uncountable through and through I know on the other side of them I'll find you Every time we fall down to the ground, we look up to the blue sky above We wake to it's blueness as for the first time Though the road is long and lonely and the end far away out of sight I can with these two arms embrace the light As I bid farewell, my heart stops, in tenderness I feel My silent empty body begins to listen to what is real The wonder of living, the wonder of dying The wind, town, and flowers, we all dance one unity Somewhere a voice calls in the depths of my heart Keep dreaming your dreams, don't ever let them part Why speak of all your sadness or of life's painful woes? Instead let the same lips sing a gentle song for you The whispering voice, we never want to forget, in each passing memory Always there to guide you When a mirror has been broken, shatter pieces scattered on the ground Glimpses of new life, reflected all around Window of beginning, stillness, new light of dawn Let my silent empty body be filled and reborn No need to search outside, nor sail across the sea Cause here shining inside me, it's right here inside me I've found a brightness it's always with me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted December 20, 2004 The Who - Baba O'Riley From the album "Who's Next" Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living. I won't need to fight, to prove I'm right, I don't need to be forgiven. Don't cry, don't raise your eye, it's only teenage wasteland. Sally take my hand, travel south cross land, put out the fire, and don't look past my shoulder. The exodus is here, the happy ones are near, let's get together, before we get much older. Teenage wasteland, it's only teenage wasteland, teenage wasteland, oh oh, teenage wasteland, they're all wasted! ------------------------------------------------------------ Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm (written by: Bob Dylan) From the album "Bringin' It All Back Home" I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more. No, I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more. Well, I wake in the morning, Fold my hands and pray for rain. I got a head full of ideas That are drivin' me insane. It's a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor. I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more. I ain't gonna work for Maggie's brother no more. No, I ain't gonna work for Maggie's brother no more. Well, he hands you a nickel, He hands you a dime, He asks you with a grin If you're havin' a good time, Then he fines you every time you slam the door. I ain't gonna work for Maggie's brother no more. I ain't gonna work for Maggie's pa no more. No, I ain't gonna work for Maggie's pa no more. Well, he puts his cigar Out in your face just for kicks. His bedroom window It is made out of bricks. The National Guard stands around his door. Ah, I ain't gonna work for Maggie's pa no more. I ain't gonna work for Maggie's ma no more. No, I ain't gonna work for Maggie's ma no more. Well, she talks to all the servants About man and God and law. Everybody says She's the brains behind pa. She's 68, but she says she's 24. I ain't gonna work for Maggie's ma no more. I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more. No, I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more. Well, I try my best To be just like I am, But everybody wants you To be just like them. They sing while you slave and I just get bored. I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted December 21, 2004 Bless The Broken Road Rascal Flatts I set out on a narrow way many years ago Hoping I would find true love along the broken road But I got lost a time or two Wiped my brow and kept pushing through I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you Every long lost dream led me to where you are Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars Pointing me on my way into your loving arms This much I know is true That God blessed the broken road That led me straight to you I think about the years I spent just passing through I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you But you just smile and take my hand You've been there you understand It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true Every long lost dream led me to where you are Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars Pointing me on my way into your loving arms This much I know is true That God blessed the broken road That led me straight to you Now I?m just rollin? home into my lover's arms This much I know is true That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted December 21, 2004 If Heaven Andy Griggs If Heaven was an hour, it would be twilight, When the fireflies start their dancin' on the lawn; An' supper's on the stove and Mamma's laughin', And everybodys workin' day is done. If Heaven was a town, it would be my town, Oh, on a summer day in 1985. An' everything I wanted was out there waitin', And everyone I loved was still alive. Don't cry a tear for me, now, baby; There comes a time we all must say goodbye. And if that's what Heaven's made of, You know, I, I ain't afraid to die. If Heaven was a pie, it'd be cherry, So cool and sweet an' heavy on the tongue. An' just one bite would satisfy your hunger, An' there'd always be enough for everyone. If Heaven was a train, it sure would be a fast one, That could take this weary traveller around the bend. If Heaven was a tear, it'd be my last one, An' you'd be in my arms again. Don't cry a tear for me, now, baby; There comes a time we all must say goodbye. And if that's what Heaven's made of, You know, I, I ain't afraid to die. Yeah, if that's what Heaven's made of, You know, I, I ain't afraid to die Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted December 21, 2004 The Smashing Pumpkins - "Mayonaise" Fool enough to almost be it Cool enough to not quite see it Doomed Pick your pockets full of sorrow And run away with me tomorrow June We'll try and ease the pain But somehow we'll feel the same Well, no one knows Where our secrets go I send a heart to all my dearies When your life is so, so dreary Dream I'm rumored to the straight and narrow While the harlots of my perils Scream And I fail But when I can, I will Try to understand That when I can, I will Mother weep the years I'm missing All our time can't be given Back Shut my mouth and strike the demons That cursed you and your reasons Out of hand and out of season Out of love and out of feeling So bad When I can, I will Words defy the plan When I can, I will Fool enough to almost be it And cool enough to not quite see it And old enough to always feel this Always old, I'll always feel this No more promise no more sorrow No longer will I follow Can anybody hear me I just want to be me When I can, I will Try to understand That when I can, I will Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted December 22, 2004 The Band - I Shall Be Released (written by: Bob Dylan) From the album "Music From Big Pink" They say everything can be replaced They say every distance is not near So I remember every face Of every man who put me here I see my light come shining From the west down to the east Any day now, any day now I shall be released They say every man needs protection They say that every man must fall Yet I swear I see my reflection Somewhere so high above this wall I see my light come shining From the west down to the east Any day now, any day now I shall be released Now, yonder stands a man in this lonely crowd A man who swears he's not to blame All day long I hear him shouting so loud Just crying out that he was framed I see my light come shining From the west down to the east Any day now, any day now I shall be released Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted December 24, 2004 "Polyamorous" by Breakin Benjamin LET'S GO! The day has come to an end The sun is over my head My polyamorous friend got me in a mass of trouble again So Just when you think that you're all right I'm crawlin out from the inside I never hurt anyone I never listen at all They've come to get me again The cloud is over my head My polyamorous friend Got me in a mass of trouble again So Just when you think that you're all right I'm crawlin out from the inside I never hurt anyone I never listen at all just stay away from the white line I'd say your worst side's your best side I never hurt anyone I never listen at all- well how do you know? well how do you know? well how do you know? well how do you know? well how do you know? Just when you think that you're all right I'm crawlin out from the inside I never hurt anyone I never listen at all Just stay away from the white line I'd say your worst side's your best side I never hurt anyone I never listen at all LET'S GO! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted December 26, 2004 Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon So this is Xmas And what have you done Another year over And a new one just begun And so this is Xmas I hope you have fun The near and the dear one The old and the young A very Merry Xmas And a happy New Year Let's hope it's a good one Without any fear And so this is Xmas For weak and for strong For rich and the poor ones The world is so wrong And so happy Xmas For black and for white For yellow and red ones Let's stop all the fight A very Merry Xmas And a happy New Year Let's hope it's a good one Without any fear And so this is Xmas And what have we done Another year over A new one just begun And so happy Xmas We hope you have fun The near and the dear one The old and the young A very Merry Xmas And a happy New Year Let's hope it's a good one Without any fear War is over, if you want it War is over now Happy Xmas Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted December 27, 2004 (edited) Sea of No Cares by Great Big Sea (written by Doyle/McCann/Trapper) When you're in love, there's no time and no space There's a permanent smile on your face Your friends all complain that you're going insane But the truth is they're just afraid Hey somewhere, you threw your fear in the Sea of No Cares Hey somewhere, you threw your fear in the Sea of No Cares When you decide that what counts is inside Your friends all say it's a lie But there's no brighter light than the look in her eyes When you're walking her home through the night Hey somewhere, you threw your fear in the Sea of No Cares Hey somewhere, you threw your fear in the Sea of No Cares Bridge Let your self go with the tide There's an angel by your side Tonight Back at the bar getting cynically stoned Your friends are drinking alone But it's funny, they don't even cross your mind When she asks you into her home Hey somewhere, you threw your fear in the Sea of No Cares Hey somewhere, you threw your fear in the Sea of No Cares Hey somewhere, you threw your fear in the Sea of No Cares Hey somewhere, you threw your fear in the Sea of No Cares Edited December 27, 2004 by Ender Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted December 27, 2004 Got an Oasis marathon for all of you... All Around The World by Oasis It's a bit early in the midnight hour for me To go through all the things that I want to be I don't believe in everything I see Y'know I'm blind so why d'you disagree Take me away cos I just don?t want to stay And the lies you make me say Are getting deeper every day These are crazy days but they make me shine Time keeps rolling by All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You're gonna make a better day All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You know it's gonna be okay Whatcha gonna do when the walls come falling down? You never move you never make a sound Where you gonna swim with the riches that you found? You're lost at sea well I hope that you drown Take me away cos I just don?t want to stay And the lies you make me say Are getting deeper every day These are crazy days but they make me shine Time keeps rolling by All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You're gonna make a better day And All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You know it's gonna be okay Na na na na, na na na na, na na na na, na na na Na na na na, na na na na, na na na na, na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You're gonna make a better day And All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You know it's gonna be okay Cos All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You're gonna make a better day And All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You know it's gonna be okay It's gonna be okay it's gonna be okay it's gonna be okay it's gonna be okay All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You're gonna make a better day Cos All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You know it's gonna be okay All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You're gonna make a better day And All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You know it's gonna be okay All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You're gonna make a better day And All Around The World, you've gotta spread the word Tell 'em what you?ve heard You know it's gonna be okay na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na And I know what I know, what I know what I know Yeah I know what I know it?s gonna be okay (3x) And I know what I know, what I know what I know Yeah I know what I know Please don't cry, never say die So please don't cry, never say die Please don't cry, never say die Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na (4x) So Please don't cry, never say die Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na So Please don't cry, never say die ................................................................... Stay Young by Oasis One way out is all you're ever gonna get From those who hand them out don't never let it upset you Cos they'll put words into your mouths they're making us feel so ashamed Making ya take all the blame Making ya cold in the night Making ya question your heart and your soul And I think that it's not quite right Hey! stay young and invincible Cos we know just what we are And come what may we're unstoppable Cos we know just what we are Feed your head with all the things you need When you're hungry Stay in bed and sleep all day as long as it's Sunday Cos they'll put words into my mouth they're making me feel so ashamed Making me take all the blame Making me cold in the night Making me question my heart and my soul And I think that it's not quite right Hey! stay young and invincible Cos we know just what we are And come what may we're unstoppable Cos we know just what we are Ya we know just what we are Ya we know just what we are C'mon Hey! stay young and invincible Cos we know just what we are And come what may we're unstoppable Cos we know just what we are Hey! stay young and invincible Cos we know just what we are And come what may my faith's unshakable Cos we know just what we are Cos we know just what we are(repeats til' end) ............................................................................ The Masterplan by Oasis Take the time to make some sense of what you want to say and cast your words away upon the waves and sail them home with acquiesce on a ship of hope today and as they land upon the shore tell them not to fear no more say it loud, and sing it proud today and then dance if you wanna dance please brother take a chance you know they're gonna go which way they wanna go all we know is that we don't know how it's gonna be please brother let it be life on the other hand won't make us understand we're all part of the masterplan say it loud and sing it proud today i'm not saying right is wrong it's up to us to make the best of all the things that come our way 'cos everything that's been has passed the answer's in the looking glass there's four and twenty million doors On life's endless corridor say it loud and sing it proud today we'll dance if they wanna dance please brother take a chance you know they're gonna go which way they wanna go all we know is that we don't know how it's gonna be please brother let it be life on the other hand won't make you understand we're all part of the masterplan ooooooohhhhh ooooooohhhhh ......................................................... The Hindu Times by Oasis I get up - when I'm down I can't swim - but my soul won't drown I do believe - I got flare I got speed and I walk on air Cos God gimme soul and all rock'n'roll (babe) Cos God gimme soul and all rock'n'roll (babe) And I get so high I just can't feel it And I get so high I just can't feel it In and out my brain, runnin' through my veins you're my sunshine you're my rain There's a light - that shines on Shines - on - me - and it keeps me warm It gimme peace - I must say I can't sleep - cos the world won't wait Cos God gimme soul and all rock'n'roll (babe) Cos God gimme soul and all rock'n'roll (babe) And I get so high I just can't feel it And I get so high I just can't feel it In and out my brain, runnin' through my veins you're my sunshine you're my rain And I get so high I just can't feel it And I get so high I just can't feel it And I get so high I just can't feel it And I get so high I just can't feel it In and out my brain, runnin' through my veins you're my sunshine you're my rain ...................................................................... Sunday Morning Call by Oasis Here's another sunday morning call You hear yer head-a-banging on the door Slip your shoes on and then out you crawl Into the day that couldn't give you more But what for? And in your head do you feel What you're not supposed to feel And you take what you want But you don't get it for free You need more time Cos your thoughts and words won't last forever more But I'm not sure if it will ever work out right But it's ok, it's all right When you're lonely and you start to hear The little voices in your head at night You will only sniff away the tears So you can dance until the morning light But at what price? And in your head do you feel What you're not supposed to feel And you take what you want But you can't get all for free You need more time Cos your thoughts and words won't last forever more And I'm not sure if it'll ever work out right If it'll ever, ever, ever works out right Cos it never, never, never works out right And in your head do you feel What you're not supposed to feel And you take what you want But you won't get help for free You need more time Cos your thoughts and words won't last forever more But I'm not sure if it will ever, ever, ever work out right if it will ever, ever, ever work out right will it ever, ever, ever work out right Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted December 29, 2004 This is the first of two songs I've written. I personally think the lyrics suck, and that I sound like I'm a pop princess that's been dumped by her boyfriend, but oh well. I think the second song is much better, but still sucky. "Betrayed" by Chickenman I trusted you, I thought I knew, Who I was talking to, Now I know the truth, The pain's, Driven me insane, And it's a leap of faith, Just to stay awake, You couldn't care, Now I'm stuck here, And I'm left with a broken promise, I've been betrayed, Been dissarrayed, I've been taken out of my place, I can't believe, I didn't see, The treachery, Behind your eyes, You filled my head with lies, Lies! Because of you I'm losing my mind, Mind! Your hypocrisy, Blinded me, To possibilities, Further injury, And I'm left with disbelief, How did it come to this? It's plain to see, You're choking me, All your lies and your alibis, They all disgust me, I've been betrayed, Been dissarrayed, I've been taken out of my place, I can't believe, I didn't see, The treachery, Behind your eyes, You filled my head with lies, Lies! Because of you I'm losing my mind, Mind! I thought I knew who you were, But now I'm not sure, I see who you are, And I've got the scars, I'll survive, Now, Go Away! I've been betrayed, Been dissarrayed, I've been taken out of my place, I can't believe, I didn't see, The treachery, Behind your eyes, You filled my head with lies, Lies! Because of you I'm losing my mind, Mind! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted December 29, 2004 And here's the other one. "Run Away" by Chickenman I just want to run away, Leave everything behind, I just want to run away, I've been so deprived, I just want to run away, Forget the ties that bind, I just want to run away, There's nothing left for me here, Except for streets gripped with fear, I won't wait, It'll be too late, Away from you, Is where I belong, Correct me if I'm wrong, I hate you all, Leave me alone, This isn't home, I just want to run away, Leave everything behind, I just want to run away, I've been so deprived, I just want to run away, Forget the ties that bind, I just want to run away, Nothing is mine, All is yours, I'm against you, Behind closed doors, Our petty wars, Mean nothing to me, I just want to scream, Invade my dreams, I'll take yours, Repair the seam, And settle the score, I just want to run away, Leave everything behind, I just want to run away, I've been so deprived, I just want to run away, Forget the ties that bind, I just want to run away, I'll run, I'll escape, You'll try to stop me, You're all so fake, Correct your mistake, And, Get away from me, Get away from me, Get away from me, Let it be, Let it be, Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted December 29, 2004 Here's a song I've been fiddling with for a while... not quite done yet, but here's the rough copy. The Call Of Dawn You roll outta that bed You look out that windor And you notice That dawn has come and gone You hear the call of dawn An irresistible call One that drives you To do something special Something That will change the world It's 9 o'clock And you're going down To Eden Park You feel the wind in your hair As you speed Down 71 You dont notice The police sirens Following you You dont care Because you've heard that call. You hear the call of dawn An irresistible call One that drives you To do something special Something That will change the world You arrive In the park The cops have disappeared So all you do Is gaze on the lake And hear the band Jamming at Playground In The Park Everything shines All for you It shines It's the perfect day Nothing matters At all You hear the call of dawn An irresistible call One that drives you To do something special Something That will change the world You hear the call of dawn An irresistible call One that drives you To do something special Something That will change the world And all you wish Is that this day Will never end That's all you care about Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted December 31, 2004 *cackles* Ode to Playboy by Bob Ricci (Parody of "Last Kiss " as performed by Peal Jam) Oh where oh where can my Playboys be? My mom took em away from me I gotta find out where she hid all my books So I can read my Playboys when she leaves for work Well I came home about a quarter to ten Was down at Tommy's hanging out with my friends I turned my key, I walked into the house My Mom and Dad were sitting down on the couch When I saw what Mom had, my face turned red She said we found these underneath your bed I couldn't talk, my knees got weak My Mom found out that I'm a porno freak And just when I thought things got as bad as they could She said she's confiscating them for my own good Oh where oh where can my Playboys be? My mom took em away from me I gotta figure out where she hid my books So I can read my Playboys when she leaves for work Well now it's late, I'm lying in my bed Miss October's dancing through my head Suddenly, my Dad turned on the light Said "follow me" and tiptoed down out of sight We went to the shed, I looked inside and said "Holy cow, he found my porno pile!" He winked his eye and then he went back up to bed I turned around, went back into the shed Well now it's over, but you know I thank the stars She didn't find the tape inside my VCR But now I've got my pornography My Dad gave it all back to me He's such a cool dude he gave back all my books Now I can read my Playboys when Mom leaves for work *cackles again* :lol: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted December 31, 2004 And my favourite so far... She Blocked Me by Bob Ricci (Parody of "She Hates Me" by Puddle of Mudd) Met a girl over the net Saved our chats on a floppy diskette It went well for a week or two Then it all came unglued One night she said "brb" Waited up for an hour or three Then I started to realize She wasn't coming back online She frickin' blocked me Trust She frickin' blocked me La la la la We talked all night Then she put my screen name on her block list Then she clicked ok She told me she was taking a shower And she'd be back in a half hour But she pulled one over on me WTF, OMFG I was ticked, but not convinced Had to be sure before my ego was minced Good thing I'm such a whiz Signed on with my other name and yup, there she is She frickin' blocked me Trust She frickin' blocked me La la la la We talked all night Then she put my screen name on her block list Then she clicked ok That's my story, as you see Never trust a woman when she says "brb" Now it's over, and I'm torn But I signed her up for beastiality porn She frickin' blocked me Trust She frickin' blocked me La la la la We talked all night Then she put my screen name on her block list Then she clicked ok (La la la la la la la la la la) Trust (La la la la la la la la la la) Trust (La la la la la la la la la la) Then she put my screen name on her block list (La la la la la la la la la la) She frickin' blocked me :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted December 31, 2004 HAHAHAHAHAHA...Ive done that...but not for a girl....though maybe i should be wary from now on :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites