Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Medical Frigate

Princess

Haha! I drew a woman Sunday morning who kept saying that

Pandora

Ugh. So I'm recovering from this retarded-ass back injury that's irritating because I'm too young to have it and too old to not. SUCKS.

Ayingel

laryngitus after ONE DAY of being sick. WTF...

Pandora

Ugh that sucks. Feel better!

Woke up congested and blew a bunch of green crap out of my nose. Why hello, sinus infection, I was wondering when you were going to show up. nerfherder.

Princess

Uh Pod, you need antibiotics

Ayingel

Day three and now I can't swallow or talk.

James the Defender

I'm stuffed up, have chest and head congestion, and have a killer sinus heaache. I've had to use 3 sick days this month due to sickness/dr's visits...I only have nine left for teh year...

Pandora

Uh Prin? Remember when we were talking about drug interactions and you said to keep an eye out for bruising really easily? So I have this bruise on my hand that I cannot remember...

Crap I feel like a hypochondriac. :lol:

Princess

I meant more than 1 bruise, unless your entire body becomes 1 big bruise

Pandora

Well okay then. *pops aspirin*

James the Defender

I may have a hernia...going to dr's tomorrow to see what he or she says (hopefully the Dr. I like is in tomorrow. His associate may have just an Associates...in an undecided major...)

James the Defender

Dr. sent me to the hospital, thought I had torsion. They checked me for kidney stones, torsion, and hernia. I have none of the above. They sent me home with a referral to a urologist and a script for T3. I discovered once again dilaudid makes the world go 'round (and 'round and 'round and 'round) lol

Ayingel

Legal highs are awesome. I <3 Naproxen

Edited by Ayingel

James the Defender

Today, virtually no pain without any type of pain killers. I think the slight headache I have is a larger pain than the minimal pain where I've had crippling pain for five days...

Oh, and a bit of embarassment...the lady who did my ultrasound...down there...was a classmate with whom I graduated... :|

Edited by James the Defender

Ayingel

Someone gave me the plague. Seriously? Why can't people wash their hands and cough into their elbows or shirts? -_-

James the Defender

I'm so fatigued and irritable... I hate feeling like this every day of my life b/c of my malfunctioning body...

Princess

Have you had your vitamin B12 and D levels checked?

James the Defender

They're all okay. It's my T levels. They're way low.

Ayingel

Very certain that I am suffering from a depression of sorts :( I shouldn't be hormonal, I know I'm not pregnant, but I am going through some life changes right now. Haven't been sleeping well, I'm usually tired, I'm not always liking the things I normally do, I'm lacking motivation, I'm near tears a good chunk of the time...this sucks..

Pandora

If professional treatment isn't an option, try St. John's Wort, which you can get at most grocery or drug stores that sell vitamins. Has some of the same sexual side effects as chemical anti-depressants, but my friend takes it rather than a prescription and says it is wonderful.

Ayingel

I'll have to check in to that. It may help Robert out, too.

Pandora

I hope it helps. I'm happy to listen if you ever need to talk.

Ayingel

For the second time since my injury, I've had to take my Naproxen. Lets hope that this time I retain motor function and sleep for less than ten hours now that I've taken it. I'm in so much pain...I think I was pushing myself too hard at the gym with my trainer :(

Ayingel

**Doesn't seem to be working and I want to take more :( Checked with a friend and that would shoot my kidneys, though, and I can't find any Acetaminophen.

Pandora

It's just Advil. It really shouldn't hurt you.

Oh this just came to me. Sometimes depression can make managing pain more difficult than usual. That's one of my symptoms. It sucks. The good news is, if that's a confounding factor the pain should become more manageable if you treat the depression.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.