Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Medical Frigate

Ayingel

Attempted to donate platelets again today only to be stopped by another clot--this one around two feet long (they pulled part of it out of my arm since it broke during the needle removal).  I'm thinking I need to go see my doctor regarding this...or is this something I shouldn't be too concerned with?

Radioactive Isotope

Um, I'd go get that checked. If it's just because you had a needle in your arm it may not be anything to worry about. But random clots popping up could be a problem.

Princess

That's a huge clot.  There's a number of coagulation disorders that make you more liable to clot faster

Princess

Ugh, I forgot to bring my cold medicine to work with me.  My ears are all plugged and it's making me dizzy

Princess

I had a mole biopsied last Thursday.  It was on my waistline, it hurts to wear pants

Andy

That doesn't sound very nice. :(

Princess

No, they shaved it off with a scalpel and it was on the larger side

Andy

D:

Hopefully it clears up soon then!

Pandora

Left work early yesterday because I was so sick, and stayed in bed almost all day today. I'm bored and dying and really annoyed that I've got my third cold in three months. And a bored Pod who's dying and annoyed is not a fun Pod to live with.

Andy

Booooo, I think I've been on the verge of coming down with something for a week or so now... Just wish if I'm getting a cold it'll hurry up :p

Princess

Ugh, I have a cold again!

Princess

And I pretty much slept for the past 4 days

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.