Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Bad furday

We know you can du it Du-ster! :D

Radioactive Isotope

awesome!

Mara

Sweet!

Bad furday

So Fox had Glee on last night...and I liked it so much I watched it again on Hulu. :p

That female lead...I forget her name...but she's fantastic! *glee* ( small 'g') :D

I've been humming Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" all morning. :p

Uncle Du

Sheesh, you all are a boring lot this weekend. :p

Bad furday

I was sleeping. :p And now I'm rebuilding my website :p

No time for talk now, Dr. Jones! :p

Uncle Du

OK, at least you have an excuse. And Prin is campin'. But what about the rest of you?! ;)

Bad furday

*pokes Tsl*

*sees everyone screaming*

Not like that! Not like that! :p

Uncle Du

Don't worry, we wouldn't have believe it any way. ;)

James the Defender

lol, true :p

Princess

Ugh, someone just shoot me please

TheUnknown

I am coming to the conclusion that beer just isn't for me. Tried Newcastle Brown Ale today and didn't like it. If Brown Ales are supposed to be among the sweetest beers, then no beer sounds good.

Andy

Newky is a particularly bitter brown ale. Unlucky choice, I think there, Unknown. :p

Uncle Du

Start hittin' the hard stuff then. ;)

And Prin, what the hell. How are you gonna just come in and post something like that and not say anything else. :p

James the Defender

I am coming to the conclusion that beer just isn't for me. Tried Newcastle Brown Ale today and didn't like it. If Brown Ales are supposed to be among the sweetest beers, then no beer sounds good.

Try Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat. It's on the sweeter side.

Beer, believe it or not, is an aquired taste. Not everyone likes it. My wife did, but now she doesn't. She prefers either straight bourbon or the fruity tasting drinks. I like pretty much everything, lol

Uncle Du

Your wife prefers straight bourbon? That is friggin awesome!

James the Defender

Old Grandad, 100 proof.

Andy

Isn't a 100 proof about 50% ? :eek:

James the Defender

Is 50% :p

Andy

I don't know. I checked the posts I wanted to split off and then selected split topic in the post moderation field and it came up with some pink error on the next screen that it's not allowed. You try it B.

Ooer. on a side note I just noticed there is a 'move posts' option which lets you move posts straight to a different thread.

I'll look later though. I'm sulking at the moment.

You know when you meet someone and get on well and you're sure they like you and you like them... But you know it's going to be complicated because of some issues in that persons life, and you're fine with all that and willing to help and everything. And then nothing happens and you're just left wondering what happened, so you ask them about it and it just seems like they have changed their mind about you but don't want to say that out of fear of upsetting you or something... Know what I mean? lol

:(

Oh, also the pointlessness of life in general is getting to me. lol :roll:

Princess

WARNING: FREAKOUT IMMINENT!

:p

I tried to fix it but GB's being weird! :p

You know when you meet someone and get on well and you're sure they like you and you like them... But you know it's going to be complicated because of some issues in that persons life, and you're fine with all that and willing to help and everything. And then nothing happens and you're just left wondering what happened, so you ask them about it and it just seems like they have changed their mind about you but don't want to say that out of fear of upsetting you or something... Know what I mean? lol

Relationships are just endlessly complicated at times

Uncle Du

Yes.

Radioactive Isotope

Why can't I figure out these new moderation options to split this convo over to the medical frigate so that Drake doesn't freak out

i think i got it to work. maybe the admin and mod permissions are still a little wonky. either that or the GB gremlins have been at it again.

Edited by Radioactive Isotope

Uncle Du

Or gnomes. Creepy little things.