Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Princess

Southern puppies at their finest :p

Chickenman

You beat me to it, Prin.

Princess

The early bird catches the worm :p

Uncle Du

:lol:

Princess

I'm going to the Olive Garden tonight for my grandma's birthday. (The grandma that's not in the hospital right now) :D

Uncle Du

Have fun! Drink some sangria!

Ender

There's way too much fantastic Italian around me to ever think of going to an Olive Garden, but damn those breadsticks are good. They're like crack in dough-form.

Uncle Du

Same here. Pittsburgh has tons of smaller, mom and pop type Italian places. And if you watch Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on the food network, there are quite a few places around here that he visits.

Mara

Guy Fieri is so frigging annoying.

Uncle Du

I don't think so, I think he has style.

Princess

There's way too much fantastic Italian around me to ever think of going to an Olive Garden, but damn those breadsticks are good. They're like crack in dough-form.

Well, the one only traditional place around here is still closed for the summer, and their service is not consistent nor is their food.

Have fun! Drink some sangria!

Can't. Damn drugs I'm on.

And Du, if you ever go to a place called Passariello's Pizza in Jersey, I think that they're distant relatives of mine.

Edited by Princess

Uncle Du

Can't. Damn drugs I'm on.

And Du, if you ever go to a place called Passariello's Pizza in Jersey, I think that they're distant relatives of mine.

Being on the drugs makes drinking more fun. ;)

And why would I ever purposefully go to Jersey? :p

Radioactive Isotope

Southern puppies at their finest :p

yeah yeah. :p

The early bird catches the worm :p

but the second mouse gets the cheeze. ;)

i beg to differ. Fazoli's breadsticks FTW!

Princess

And why would I ever purposefully go to Jersey?

Well because next time I head that way we're meeting up :p

Mara

I don't think so, I think he has style.

.... do you listen to him? :p

Uncle Du

Well because next time I head that way we're meeting up :p

Yea, but we wouldn't be meeting in Jersey. :p

Princess

Whatever. :p

James the Defender

What's wrong with Jersey? There's just a high cancer rate, highest property taxes in the nations, considered to have 100% urbanization, extraordinarily dense population, poor air quality, most corrupt state government in the Union, some of the poorest roads in America, North Jersey, the New York Jets, the New York Giants, the Jersey Devils, Atlantic City, horrible commercial fishing practices, Camden, too close of proximity to New York and Philly, and the list goes on...

Some positives about Jersey: I'm here, most opportunities to hunt in the Union, good local pizza shops, better cheesesteaks than in Philly, Jersey Shore (minus Atlantic City), more Wawas than any of the other 4 states they're in, Heritage's, education, Campbell soup factory, the Pine Barrens, farmland, forest, Jersey Fresh produce (we're not called the Garden State for no reason), and etc...

I love how we're considered 100% urbanized and we're the most densely populated state in the Union, but we have acres upon acres of farmland and forest in this state. :p

Chickenman

New York is awesome. It's a nexus of American culture and a beautiful melting pot of nationalities, beliefs and livelihoods.

But you're right about Philadelphia.

Princess

I do have to say I think that it's weird that you're not allowed to pump your own gas in Jersey.

Ender

New York is awesome. It's a nexus of American culture and a beautiful melting pot of nationalities, beliefs and livelihoods.

But you're right about Philadelphia.

Indeed. Philly's alright, but it's just trying to hard most of the time.

Uncle Du

City of Brotherly Love my ass. :p

And cities suck. I love the country. ;)

Radioactive Isotope

I do have to say I think that it's weird that you're not allowed to pump your own gas in Jersey.

Oregon's like that too. they did it to create jobs, but now they can't get rid of those jobs. and also, apparently gas fumes are dangerous for the general public, but it's ok for teenagers working 8 hours a day. :roll:

Andy

lol I wouldn't let anyone put petrol in my car. I'd be like... get your own damn car! :p

Uncle Du

Oregon's like that too. they did it to create jobs, but now they can't get rid of those jobs. and also, apparently gas fumes are dangerous for the general public, but it's ok for teenagers working 8 hours a day. :roll:

LOL

Finished up another interview this morning. If I don't get this job, there's something wrong. :p