Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Drake

World of Warcraft

Drake

Lions and tigers and bears? Oh my! New druid skins are here as well as an epic amount of new changes and content!

I don't think any of us are bid druid players, though... :p

Be sure to check out the wolvar and gorloc orphans in Dalaran before they leave! Also, new Ravasaur mounts for the Horde! Booya. And a zeppelin from Org to TB?? Finally. :lol:

Andy

Woo, this is what I like the sound of:

# Engineering

* Added a schematic for a Goblin Welding Beam that can heal friendly mechanical or vehicle units.

* Engineers can now learn to create a portable Wormhole Generator for Northrend. The Wormhole allows them to travel to different locations in Northrend, although the locations are sometimes in dangerous places.

* A new repair bot has been added, and his name is Jeeves. He is the ultimate gentleman robot butler, able to perform all the mundane tasks of repairing, selling and buying junk for your entire raid. Additionally, he can open bank boxes for skilled engineers (350+). Jeeves is not destroyed when used, but due to pressing engagements, can only be summoned once an hour. The schematic for this handsome robot was said to be hidden within the parts of another robot - hoping to be found by an engineer one day.

* A Steam-Powered Auctioneer has been added to the Dalaran Like Clockwork engineering shop, allowing access to one's faction Auction House. The Steam-Powered Auctioneer was programmed with a superiority chip, and will only interact with Grand Master engineers.

Actually... I take that back. The best change is that there is now a 20 minute timer on WSG at last!!

Edited by Andy

Drake

So I was just in an IoC match and I guess both sides downed their generals at the exact same time because both Horde and Alliance won. My chat window looked like this:

The Horde wins!

You create: [isle of Conquest Mark of Honor]x3.

The Alliance wins!

You create: [isle of Conquest Mark of Honor].

Curious. :p

Edited by Drake

Andy

lol, interesting. Can't say no to a free Mark of Honour though. :p

Drake

Goblins fail.

Give the Horde some Pandarens.

Andy

At least you don't have Gnomes. :p

I'm quite glad Alliance are getting Worgen... Bout time we got some choice other than three different size of human. :p

Edited by Andy

Drake

It's just that there are already Goblins all over the damn place. So unoriginal.

Andy

Moan moan moan. :p

Andy

Change me few Horde characters to Alliance? ;)

Drake

DIAF.

Andy

Got my Hallowed title at last... Now just Merrymaker, Elder, and Love Fool to go. :roll:

Ayingel

its more that toc is ripping guilds apart....and it sounds like even more will fall with icc.

samusaran253

It's pretty awesome, most people just play DotA now though. I recommend the custom map "Battleships X" if you play War3 online.

CorSec

I'm still going strong, playing with the same community. Though my main is now an 85 Troll Druid named Nourish.

Andy

Aha nice.

I'm still playing casually, but I'm having an identity crisis at the moment, with two L85 mains: My holy priest that likes to throw heals at people, and my marksman hunter that likes to propel arrows towards people.

Ayingel

BAH you forgot me.

Ayingel on Burning Legion. Horde, of course

and you should post realID on here too!

(ayingelgirl@gmail.com)

Edited by Ayingel

Andy

Killed the Warcraft forum and merged it all into one handy thread. ;)

Drake

I was just reminiscing about classic Alterac Valley, back in the Vanilla days. Man, those were some good times. No time/reinforcement limit so matches could last for days, a much larger map, way more NPCs and elites that actually forced you to group and advance strategically while capping and defending, time to actually do the turn-in quests to buff your NPCs and players, air strikes, elite cavalry from mine turn-ins, and (my favourite) summoning the elemental lords to lay waste to the enemy.

Man, good times. I was looking at some threads on the WoW forums about a fan movement to get Blizzard to remove AV from the random queue and return it to its glory days instead of the zerg-fest it currently is. I pray that they do.

Drake

Ever have one of those battleground groups where you end up ignoring half the people because they constantly spam /s, /y, and /bg with insults and repetitive BS? Yeah, I just had one of those. Now I'm supposed to go to sleep? My adrenaline is up from wanting to yell at the idiots in my group for half the match. We won...barely...but still.

Andy

I ignore all chat in battlegrounds. :p

A few guildies and I have rolled new alts on a PvP server, and we hope to do rated battlegrounds when we have enough level 85s. :)

Drake

I'm doing RBG's with my guild. We're just getting started so we're pretty much getting our asses handed to us most of the time.

Going for this little guy...

PO48016TIB7P1308180742450.jpg

Edited by Drake

Ayingel

I just heal-bot through the RBGs. I'm not a fan of those guys tho, either. It's just a game...no need to act like you're going to have an ulcer/hernia/whatever...

Drake

I always get a kick out of this...

:p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.