Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

How Was Your Day?

Ayingel

*pouts* i wanna burn stuff

Uncle Du

We're gonna use gas cause that makes it even more fun...and likely that we'll end up in an internet video. :D

Mara

:roll:

Ayingel

guess i'll just have to get drunk...

Uncle Du

That always works too.

Ayingel

yssdk drunkskg my nsiouth is nummmgh

Drake

It would seem that your fingers are also numb.

Ayingel

soas frre my toed asn fnlsips.

Andy

I think her brain was numb. ;)

Ayingel

a little. it was an interesting sensation...my toes, fingers, lips, nose...all numb....my forehead must have been a little numb, too...i found another bump and robert says i slammed my head against the wall

Bad furday

Well yesterday, we set out christmas stuff at kohl's. Now that students are back in school, we had to empty out the STudent Lounge section and fill it with christmassy ornaments and other crap ( the only cool things were the clear resin reindeer, and the imitation pine cone reindeer, an "Armadeero" ). So, we have halloween, thanksgiving, and christmas tuff out and it's still september! Humbug!

And then on the way home, the sunrise was so neat that I suddenly pulled off into a random driveway, and ran down the road to take pics. But not before dropping my camera under the car, ( almost the middle of the car, naturally) causing me to crawl under and get it, and realising that if the car slid on the loose gravel and crushed me, it would take a lot of yelling to get help, being so early in the morning.

I got home, watched the F1 race, and then went to bed at 10. I woke up again at 4:30. Another reason to hate the night shift, it ruins other days!

Ayingel

i made a sale, so today is good ^^

Mara

Today is not too shabby.

Uncle Du

Today turned out to be pretty damned good. We got off at 10:45 this morning. I went and worked out, picked up Kian, and now we're chillin' at home. And I have tomorrow off. :D

Radioactive Isotope

Rob's company had their 20th anniversary party tonight. i hate company parties......but i got to spend time with him and he looked goooooooood in the suit he was wearing. so i guess it wasn't too bad.

Mara

Today was super crazy the first couple of hours.

But it's slowing down now. Not too bad.

Vergere

More like a 'how was your weekend' post...

It was tons of fun! Well, mostly.

Went swing dancing Friday night till about midnight, but then none of the bus services would pick me up. Really annoying.

Saturday realized my hips were sore and my ankles were swollen from about 6 hours of swing dancing. And being crazy.

So then one of my friends was on duty for the night (RA) and she had to do rounds until 2 am, but being a morning person, finds this very difficult. So she comes to my room and we watched Stargate: Atlantis and ate cupcakes until she fell asleep, then I woke her up for her last round at 2 am. Her feet were swollen from swing dancing on Saturday as well.

Then today, went to a concert and, naturally, fell down about four stairs before ending up on the landing. The ushers laughed at me... of course, I was laughing at me too. But now my butt is bruised. And my elbow is really sore and scraped. Ah well.

The swing dancing was tons of fun though, as was the concert. They both made up for the pain they caused. ;)

Not that anyone really cares since it doesn't involve good drinking stories, haha. :lomin:

Chris/Tauntaun13

Yeah but it involves a good falling-on-your-butt story :p

Princess

Yeah those are usually good stories too :p

Well, I finally started taking stronger cold medicine today, so I'm feeling better!

Radioactive Isotope

yay for good drugs! :D

Mara

Today... well, good so far.

Not much has happened. :p

Princess

yay for good drugs! :D

Especially the ones that you have to sign your life away for.

Uncle Du

ewok this day! I have to get up in 3 hours!

Mara

Today was going great until I realized it wasn't Friday today. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.